All Episodes Talk: #Ghosting

A place to discuss particular episodes, arcs and moments from the show's run. Please remember this isn't a complete catch-all topic -- check out the forum for character topics and other places for show-related talk.

Share Post

They're showing some repeats on TLC tonight,  in addition to the airings on DestAm before the new season. It looks like they're doing that stupid thing where they show tweets and crap, and call it "Show Name: _____ Edition." In this case, it's "Ghostin' Edition."

Share Post

Tonight isn't all repeats.  The new season premieres on TLC at 9 tonight.

Share Post

OK, I need to get out more. I could have sworn they visited Thornhaven Manor and Magnolia Plantation last season. Also, I thought it was premiering later in the month on Destination America, since it's on the DA website and all. I don't know why TPTB are trying to smoosh those two channels together - it's very confusing. They do it with Paranormal Lockdown too.

Share Post

Yeah it's weird how they're listing it.  They did Magnolia Plantation last year but not Thornhaven.  So the part at 9PM is definitely new, and they're advertising it on TLC and DA as the season premiere.  TLC and DA are the same company so I feel like the channel hopping thing happens a lot.  I saw the sneak peek of Thornhaven on the TLC website and it's definitely not from an episode last season.

Share Post

Mr. M and me watched this for the 1st time last night...these guys are cuties and funny as well!  Hope viewers give them a shot.

The teddy bear - "Gangsta Boo" - HA;)

Edited by Missmissie173. Reason: spelling

Share Post

I wish they had done more analysis of the shadow in the doorway, but it was a solid episode. They're all just so likeable and genuine.

Last week, I never did figure out who that blonde chick in the Winchester House was, but their interactions with her seemed really awkward. She seemed fake as a three dollar bill though, so maybe they just didn't quite know how to deal with that.

They got 6 eps. for Season 1 and 10 for Season 2. They do have legit jobs outside of the show and I'd hate to seem them go the way of Jason and Grant of Ghost Hunters, who still pretended they were plumbers or whatever well past the point where that was even logistically possible, so that's probably about the right number of eps, and will keep the audience from getting burned out on them.

Share Post

New episode tonight, but back on Destination America. I don't know what that brief detour to TLC was all about.

Share Post

Tomorrow's episode takes place in my city, Middletown, Ohio.  I'm beyond disappointed that I didn't know the guys were town.  I would have loved to have met them.

Share Post