EHG Mini: Suddenly Canadian

Just a point to Sarah for the Sopranos-in-Grimsby -- as she clearly has an affection for that city name, I feel the need to let her know that there's plenty of mob activity in neighbouring Hamilton, ON, which I have always thought had a lot in common with Jersey. I mean, it's a city, not a state, but it's unexpectedly pretty in places and everything thinks we're just a crazy industrial city on fire, because all they ever see is the steel plants as they go past on the Skyway Bridge, heading for Niagara.

Share Post

Move Beverly Hills 90210 a few thousand miles North East and make Halton Hills, 9-Ontario (OK, I have no idea how Canadian post/zip codes work, but you can probably fudge some sort of copy). Probably less hanging out at the beach and more hanging out at the mall, though they could visit Niagara Falls for  change of scenery (and yes, I had to Google all that information about Halton, but it could work!).

Share Post

Oh my gosh did I ever love this mini. I want all things to be Canadianised. It made me think of one of Tara's comments from the Family Ties Canon submission not that long ago -- along the lines of, "Believe me, you never have to tell a Canadian if a celebrity is Canadian. WE KNOW."

Share Post

5 hours ago, Narla said:

Just a point to Sarah for the Sopranos-in-Grimsby -- as she clearly has an affection for that city name, I feel the need to let her know that there's plenty of mob activity in neighbouring Hamilton, ON...

Grimsby is the mafia waypoint between Hamilton and Niagara Falls.

Share Post

In Montreal, a community is torn asunder when one man strikes another couple's child. Yes, ladies and gentleman, it's Le Slap

Share Post

Whereupon the couple says "sorry" to the slapper, and everyone moves on. So, Le Slap: a one-episode half-hour show.

Share Post

22 hours ago, Corgi-ears said:

Whereupon the couple says "sorry" to the slapper, and everyone moves on. So, Le Slap: a one-episode half-hour show.

You mean "SORE-Y," no doubt.

Share Post