Bachelor in Paradise in the Media

@chocolatine Amanda just debuted her new boyfriend on Instagram so hopefully not. But with these idiots who knows.  And yes I am ashamed that I know that.

Share Post

34 minutes ago, LBS said:

@chocolatine Amanda just debuted her new boyfriend on Instagram so hopefully not. But with these idiots who knows.  And yes I am ashamed that I know that.

Well, let's hope the boyfriend lasts at least until BIP filming is finished. I wonder if the new boobs are a "gift" from him.

Share Post

3 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Well, let's hope the boyfriend lasts at least until BIP filming is finished. I wonder if the new boobs are a "gift" from him.

To me it looks like the new boobs got him.  He seems super superficial in his posts.  

Share Post

9 minutes ago, LBS said:

He seems super superficial in his posts.  

Sounds like a great match.

Share Post

On 6/1/2018 at 7:50 AM, DEL901 said:

She did something strange to her eyebrows too.  

It looks like that stupid microblading.  I don't think I've seen anybody look good with it.  Their eyebrows remind me of this...

image.png.dc8e6a5b1ac75b504e874c6ebfd9e471.png

Edited by ByTor.

Share Post

@ByTor literally snorted pop up my nose laughing 😂 

Share Post

4 hours ago, ByTor said:

It looks like that stupid microblading.  I don't think I've seen anybody look good with it.  Their eyebrows remind me of this...

image.png.dc8e6a5b1ac75b504e874c6ebfd9e471.png

Thank you!  I hear so many people at work going on about microblading and it is all so ridiculous!  None of it looks natural or in any way good.

And I see that Amanda is a strong contender for Mother of the Year again.  Has she lost custody of those two poor girls yet?

Share Post

I had never heard of this new eyebrow trend so of course I googled it. Semi-permanent tattoo??? This microblading name makes no sense. And I would never let someone do something even "semi" permanent on my face as part of a "trend." Colored contacts, ok, injecting dye into my eyes, no.

Share Post

5 hours ago, dleighg said:

Semi-permanent tattoo???  This microblading name makes no sense.

The name really doesn't make any sense.  And for something semi-permanent, it sure is a lot of $$$ to pay, particularly for something that doesn't even look good.  I'll stick to my eyebrow pencil :)

Share Post

1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

And of course he proposed on Bachelor in Paradise!

I actually hope those two crazy kids make it!

Share Post

Aww Ashley looks so happy.  

And I too hope they make it.  Guess I'm a sucker for happily ever after.  

Share Post

Official Post

The engagement is not a spoiler since major media reported on it.

Share Post

Jared looks so completely smitten.  I’m happy for Ashley after all of the tears she shed over him.

Share Post

I hate what we see of Ashley I. I don't care at all about Jared. But I basically hope they work out because I don't know either of them enough to really have an opinion on who they should be with so I might as well believe them.

But I don't want to watch them. Go away already. And I honestly think that their love story sucks. Girl falls for boy who likes her but not enough. Girl throws crying fit after crying fit while trying to win the guy who is dating other people. Girl attacks females who the guy shows any interest in, calling them names, manipulating them and acting like a possessive freak because of a guy who they are not dating. Girl cries some more. Pouts some more. Years of this absolutely pathetic shit go by. Girl starts moving on and only then is the guy "okay, I guess I want you after all". And the girl like "yay!"🙄😒🤢 It's a terrible, yucky story and I'd tell every women hoping to find a future spouse that she deserves better than a man who needed her to beg for him for years.

Carly and what's his name? Great. Jade and Tanner? Sure (though I'm starting to think that that will end in divorce). Raven and Adam? Okay. That annoying, preachy girl and the guy who was a jerk to Olivia? At least  the proposal was sweet. But Ashley I and Jared are not a love story anyone should be swooning over.

Edited by nicgwatchingtv.

Share Post

Wow, she finally got him to cave.  Props, she'll be a first wife that looks more like a trophy than the 2nd wife.  Jared isn't that bright, so he got them out of order.  The first one is supposed to be the emotionally stable one, and the second one is supposed to be a cut-rate Kardashian.  

At least he doesn't have to worry about the wedding night de-flowering.  That random guy from the winter games took care of that little obstacle.  

I actually think they deserve each other.  

Share Post