All Episodes Talk: Falling Water

^^^So much of season one was spent wondering if the Woman in Red was real, it didn't feel like they were committed to it. And as I recall after it was established she was real, she was a prisoner, which meant she and Burton weren't a thing. 

But on second thought, there's Woody and the mayor this season. Of course Bad Things are happening there too...

Share Post

I hope I didn't hallucinate "Season Finale" flashing on the screen. It's hard to believe USA is bringing this back, and it's all cliffhanger.

The discovery that the all powerful villain let the heroine go off screen before the plot begins is depressingly like Jessica Jones first season. That was so arbitrary I couldn't kill my suspension of disbelief. My will isn't that powerful, it needs a little help from the producers, not abuse.

Share Post

15 hours ago, sjohnson said:

I hope I didn't hallucinate "Season Finale" flashing on the screen. It's hard to believe USA is bringing this back, and it's all cliffhanger.

The discovery that the all powerful villain let the heroine go off screen before the plot begins is depressingly like Jessica Jones first season. That was so arbitrary I couldn't kill my suspension of disbelief. My will isn't that powerful, it needs a little help from the producers, not abuse.

Even JJ had more going for it, this show barely feels like it has anything substantial in it, it doesn't even have the crazy visuals that last season had and the son storyline was pretty much kicked to the curb this season after the lengths she went to find him last season.

We pretty much end up going in circles, we're still stuck with a shady organization with 1 dimensional characters.

Share Post

Wait... I'm confused.

Bad Guy Dolan used a dream to get the security guard to kill Lady Evil. But the security guard was awake, wasn't he? So how did that work?

Share Post

On 3/11/2018 at 11:43 PM, possibilities said:

Bad Guy Dolan used a dream to get the security guard to kill Lady Evil. But the security guard was awake, wasn't he? So how did that work?

The bodyguard was asleep at the desk and was "awakened" by her screams.

Share Post