All Episodes Talk: All Rise

45 minutes ago, GoodieGirl said:

My thought was Buffalo Wild Wings wanted to quash the coworker testimony so that there wouldn't be a "hostile environment" lawsuit headed their way.  And I'm positive the defendant and the plaintiff were those people who constantly bicker at work and I'm sure their coworkers were happy to be rid of them both!

"The Perfect Storm" of two people you wouldn't want to work with individually, and you SURE don't want to work with them both at the same time.  The whiny "Jimmy's not doing his job right, so I'm gonna t-e-l-l-l on him" and the "Don't mess with me; I have guns and friends who are cops" stereotypes.  

Share Post

That tatted up lady with the red hair (I just can't make myself post that picture again, it scares me) reminds me of some kind of love bird or crazy Quaker Parrot-type bird. And I'm sensing a theme with the last few days of cases - the Halloween hair is in full swing on JJ. I wonder if the producers subconsciously clumped those hair-scare cases together. 

redbird.jpg

Share Post

On 10/16/2018 at 3:06 PM, MagicCat said:

I'm not a doctor or anything, but isn't all bruising internal?

Not on this show! This is a place where people talk about exchanging "verbal words." Thus, "internal bruising" could mean anything.

Share Post

Hair Stylist eviction-Woman leased business, subleased to hair stylist with internet lease claiming the spaces were only for single-family occupancy.    The months later the place sold, the power was cut off, and hair stylist was locked out.     Hair stylist claims her beauty station, chair, and other attached items went bye-bye, but landlord claims another renter that was the stylist's friend stole everything.     I hate when people claim only someone with a key can get in a business or home, because most locks are easy to get into.     Stylist wants everything, including replacement money for equipment, lost business, and everything else.    I'm not sure I care about either person, but the stylist was evicted illegally, so no back rent.   Not sure if anyone got money, because I almost fell asleep.  

Solar Panel tree trimming-Salesman for solar panel installation company charged homeowners $500 to trim trees, except the homeowner only paid him $250.   Unfortunately, he has no license, didn't get permits, or permission from the HOA, because most trees were on HOA property, or neighbor's property, he ruined the homeowners fence, damaged the sprinklers, and the homeowners were fined by the HOA.     I hope the local licensing authority is watching, because he has no license, insurance, or sense.      I hope the solar panel company canned him.    

The homeowners were awarded the fines, over $1,400.     

Rerun-Gruesome dog discovery-I think I'll watch the Closer rerun instead of another chewed up dog case, with zero information, and a lot of empty speculation.

Rerun-Sainted single mother evicted-Landlords told tenant, her mother, and her six year old to move after they went month-to-month.    The idiot sainted single mother  disabled the smoke detectors, because she couldn't figure out how to change the batteries, and I guess she thought that not knowing about a fire was OK.    Given eviction notice 3 October, and left November 6, and they only needed 30 days notice, and JJ isn't happy about the non-payment for October, and for going over the November period too.     I love how the plaintiff is the daughter, but her mother also chimes in constantly.     Charity Capizzi is a sainted single mother of two, and therefore doesn't need to pay for rent, or damages, and if that flies I'll fall over in a dead faint.    

The witness for the defendants is the downstairs neighbor of the sainted single mother of two, who is probably so stupid she doesn't know how she ended up being a sainted single mother of two.      The downstairs neighbor said it was pure hell living below the woman, her mother, and her two kids, and I believe him.   What kind of idiot disables the smoke alarms?    She says that the smoke alarms went off, and she couldn't change the battery (note to sainted single mother of two (SSMOT)-it's a nine volt battery, and even I can change 8 of them in 5 minutes tops), but she's also a smoker, and I bet she wasn't supposed to smoke in the apartment, and kept setting the alarms off.    And another note to SSMOT, if your cigarettes get into the mattress or sofa, they can smolder for hours before bursting into flames, and emitting deadly fumes that kill you in your sleep.    

I feel so sorry for the defendants, and especially for the downstairs neighbor and his family, who were preyed on by SSMOT, hell spawn, and idiot grandma.   

Share Post

20 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Rerun-Sainted single mother evicted-

I never saw this one. That was some prideful, haughty attitude of the Sainted Single Mother of two. She's a total loser who spread for some guy(s) without benefit of birth control, squirted out two unfortunate offspring (which she seems to think entitles her to live for free, etc) and she has to live with Mommy because she can't make it on her own. She's so freakin' stupid she has to rip a smoke dectector out of the ceiling because it takes "weird batteries" and neither she nor Mommy could figure out the enormously complex problem of where to get those or how to replace them. Can't expect her to go to a hardware store! She's a Single Mother of TWO! Dim-witted bitch.

25 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Hair Stylist eviction-Woman leased business, subleased to hair stylist with internet lease claiming the spaces were only for single-family occupancy. 

I understand why plaintiff couldn't read what that lease said - her wig was covering her eyes. Who ever heard of a business location that must be rented as a "single family dwelling"? Who cares, anyway? Def. obviously Googled to find anything that said "Lease" and printed it out, not bothering to read it to out what kind of lease it was. Just sign it! Okay! Business people, they're not. No electricity is  just a minor problem, in def's eyes, and it's not her fault. I didn't bother finishing this.

Share Post

Did you notice that she DENIED disabling the smoke alarms; she only removed the batteries!  Gah!

Share Post

Exactly right, she refuses to admit that she endangered the life of her own children, her idiot mother, and the other tenants of that building by removing the batteries, and smoking indoors.    And you know she was sitting there smoking whatever she wants to smoke, and I'm betting a bunch was wacky weed or worse.     One dropped cigarette butt or roach near a sofa, and it would have been tragic.    And is the plaintiff Sainted Single Mother of Two extremely stupid, or quite stoned in court?

Her mother was just as bad, and I'm sure enabled everything her stoner daughter did.     The disabled smoke alarms should have resulted in a report to CPS, because thinking like that results in dead kids, and neither so-called adult in that house had the sense g-d gave a squirrel.    I wonder if either of SSMOT's kids had a known father?     My guess it's Maury show territory to find either dad, and would be one of the series paternity test marathons some female parents of the children on his show require. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama.

Share Post

I think the SSMOT (love that) has had experience getting out of uncomfortable situations by playing the coquette. WHY she thought that would work on JJ is beyond me. 

Share Post