All Episodes Talk: Sittin' On A Bar Stool

Yep, repeated and extended video of a large hairy old man washing himself. At least no full frontal and his big ass was blurred out.

Share Post

Oh my god, it was awful! I couldn't understand how that happened. No amount of eye bleach will ever help...

Share Post

Just watched the episode with the man showering in the kitchen!  I was aghast that no one discussed it, and the cameras caught it all, so they must have known.  I hope the Board of Health paid a visit, STAT!

Edited by Maccagirl. Reason: spelling

Share Post

On 4/16/2018 at 3:50 PM, Maccagirl said:

Just watched the episode with the man showering in the kitchen!  I was aghast that no one discussed it, and the cameras caught it all, so they must have known.  I hope the Board of Health paid a visit, STAT!

I was all set to watch this but my DVR grabbed a “Back to the Bar” update episode instead. Argh!  Do you remember the name of this episode? 

Share Post

On 4/22/2018 at 11:17 AM, ktwo said:

I was all set to watch this but my DVR grabbed a “Back to the Bar” update episode instead. Argh!  Do you remember the name of this episode? 

I am sorry, I do not remember the name.  I deleted it already in my DVR list.  If I should stumble upon it somehow, I'll let you know. 

Share Post

Any thoughts on the Platinum Club episode from Vegas? 

Share Post

On 4/22/2018 at 11:17 AM, ktwo said:

KWTO: I found the episode title!  It's "Mississippi Rears".  Enjoy!

Share Post

Have a hard time believing how peoples behavior suddenly change overnight. Heck, if I had a bar in trouble and called Taffer, I'd be like..'yes sir, yes sir, anything you want me to do. Just tell me what and I will do it.'  lol

Share Post