All Episodes Talk: Sittin' On A Bar Stool

Yep, repeated and extended video of a large hairy old man washing himself. At least no full frontal and his big ass was blurred out.

Share Post

Oh my god, it was awful! I couldn't understand how that happened. No amount of eye bleach will ever help...

Share Post

Just watched the episode with the man showering in the kitchen!  I was aghast that no one discussed it, and the cameras caught it all, so they must have known.  I hope the Board of Health paid a visit, STAT!

Edited by Maccagirl. Reason: spelling

Share Post

On 4/16/2018 at 3:50 PM, Maccagirl said:

Just watched the episode with the man showering in the kitchen!  I was aghast that no one discussed it, and the cameras caught it all, so they must have known.  I hope the Board of Health paid a visit, STAT!

I was all set to watch this but my DVR grabbed a “Back to the Bar” update episode instead. Argh!  Do you remember the name of this episode? 

Share Post

On 4/22/2018 at 11:17 AM, ktwo said:

I was all set to watch this but my DVR grabbed a “Back to the Bar” update episode instead. Argh!  Do you remember the name of this episode? 

I am sorry, I do not remember the name.  I deleted it already in my DVR list.  If I should stumble upon it somehow, I'll let you know. 

Share Post

Any thoughts on the Platinum Club episode from Vegas? 

Share Post

On 4/22/2018 at 11:17 AM, ktwo said:

KWTO: I found the episode title!  It's "Mississippi Rears".  Enjoy!

Share Post

Have a hard time believing how peoples behavior suddenly change overnight. Heck, if I had a bar in trouble and called Taffer, I'd be like..'yes sir, yes sir, anything you want me to do. Just tell me what and I will do it.'  lol

Share Post

I haven't watched this in ages.  Now that soccer is on my tv every fricking day I caught the episode of Power Strip.  It just seemed so gross and I caught it at the end with the reveal.

Share Post

Aw, the hurricane eps always get to me. I'm not supposed to cry during Bar Rescue!

Only 2 WTFs:

• The basketball court looked just fine, other than the lights probably not working. Not sure why that means the kids would be forced into the streets. Likewise with the baseball field? 
  • El K'rajo? Google Translate didn't like that but try "el carajo"... :)

Share Post

Lisamarie Joyce is embarrassing to look at.  I'm unsure what's more cringeworthy than an unemployed rockabilly hipster "mixologist". 

She seems nice enough...  too bad she's thrown here life away chasing soulless trends.

Share Post