Jill & Derick Dullard: Counting On (Donations)

She should write her own cookbook and the title would be how not to cook.

Share Post

20 hours ago, irisheyes said:

Why does she even need the cream soups?  Just add the salsa verde to uncooked chicken, cook,  add some sour cream at the end (if you want to), and serve.  

20 hours ago, Lunera said:

Exactly! Or why not just add the chicken and salsa to the warm tortillas and make tacos. Everything is cooked, it should take about 10 minutes to prepare. Also, Jilly's latest slop looks like many of her old recipes, except it's cooked in a crockpot instead the oven.

I think theres an Easy Pot type of recipe that includes frozen chicken, salsa & rice. Sounds like something Jill could handle.   

Why can't she look up & prepare something different like the food Derelict liked when he was in Nepal?  I know her & Jana did the one meal but she could start with something easier & possibly get Izzy involved.  

Share Post

3 hours ago, Barb23 said:

I think theres an Easy Pot type of recipe that includes frozen chicken, salsa & rice. Sounds like something Jill could handle.   

Why can't she look up & prepare something different like the food Derelict liked when he was in Nepal?  I know her & Jana did the one meal but she could start with something easier & possibly get Izzy involved.  

She would have to find a source for cream of yak soup though...

3 hours ago, Barb23 said:

Why can't she look up & prepare something different

The “look up” part is self-evident.

”Different?” If it’s not Duggar-derived, it’s not food, apparently.

Share Post

5 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I wonder why they are compelled to sit next to each other rather than looking at each other. 

Let's face it, would any of us want to voluntarily have to look at Derrick's face?

Share Post

Maybe we should start posting simple, healthy recipes in response to her crap. In the comments. 

Share Post

23 hours ago, Trillium said:

They seriously do think they deserve special treatment. How dare the hostess try to separate them by making them sit across from each other! 

88DD1BA1-CD4A-42AA-9519-A2075E14F57B.jpeg

Brings new meaning to the phrase "joined at the hip."

Share Post

21 hours ago, Vaysh said:

the restaurant owner is expecting you to pay part of their employees' salary because they are too greedy to pay their workers a living wage. 

This is pretty much true. They're allowed to pay far below minimum wage with the expectation that servers will make up the rest in tips. The whole tipping culture is boosted by our history of slavery. So Derrick and Jill might justify their poor tipping by saying, "well, we didn't want them to feel like slaves!"

Share Post