Jill & Derick Dullard: Counting On (Donations)

On 10/19/2018 at 5:55 PM, jennblevins said:

I’m sure this makes me a terrible person, but my first thought after reading this was:

”Well, regardless of how he looks, Kenny Loggins wrote ‘The House at Pooh Corner,’ which automatically makes him a better parent* than Derek.”

* I have no idea if Kenny Loggins even has kids or how his potential parenting skills are regarded. 

Kenny does have kids and one of them graduated a couple of years ago from the HS my niece attends.  I think he has 2 sets of kids (one set with different wives).  I have lived here since 1986 and have never seen him which is weird since he seems to be all over the place.  Messina lives here also and I have known 2 people that dated him.  

I imagine he would be a lot kinder and gentler than Dickweed.  A statement that I have no info to back up!

Share Post

On 10/20/2018 at 7:15 AM, Westiepeach said:

Well, that sure looks safe to me ... *eyeroll*

I watched that thinking little Sam is going to have a face injury at some point.  Rather than moving tractor across the floor, take it outside and maybe don't giggle so he thinks its a fun thing.  Sure it is cute how determined he was but it was a bit dangerous and I think it shouldn't have been encouraged.  I realize you cannot bubble wrap everything but this kinda seemed like a no brainer.  I think Izzy has ceased being fun for them.  

Share Post

5 minutes ago, SMama said:

Was he ever?

Not in his parent's eyes. *sigh*

Share Post

19 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

Not in his parent's eyes. *sigh*

Poor Izzy, my heart breaks for him. 

Share Post

On 10/21/2018 at 1:58 PM, cmr2014 said:

It's just so mind boggling that she can't ever get this right. Why lie about a pot of beans? I don't like beans and I don't eat beans, but even I know those aren't black beans. Why do the Duggars lie about EVERYTHING? 

It looks to ME that she just took a can of black beans and mixed them with white rice.  Maybe she mixed in some cilantro and lime juice but it is NOT the picture of beans above.  No way.  I love beans and rice but would prefer a big serving of pico de gallo with it.  And some tortillas.

Share Post

2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

A "recipe" for sweet potato fries, Jill? Who can't chop, dump, add olive oil, season, and bake? I will not be clicking the link in your bio.

Sammy is just adorable.  He and Izzy are two cutie pies.  With regard to Izzys eye, I'll have to look again.  I didn't notice anything odd. 

Share Post

4 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

I'm surprised she does drive on over to the old homestead and have one of those couch sitting young men change her oil for her.  Maybe Boob charges too much?

3 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

And dump the kids on someone else to watch. Maybe Deredick does not want her visiting the family much unless it is to his benefit.

Hmmmm. I really wonder how much Dreck is isolating Jilly Muffin from the rest of the cult, I mean family. Seems like a no brainer to have one of her brothers do it

Share Post

54 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Poor Izzy. Always a prop. 

This picture was always cringe, but it makes me sad to see how happy they used to be. I think if they'd been normal, they would have dated a year and then realized they had different life plans. They would look back on their relationship fondly, and would hopefully be happily single, or in a relationship that's a better fit. So sad that those aren't choices!

Share Post

4 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

What’s going on with Israel’s left eye?  I’ve noticed it in several pictures lately.

You're right. If you zoom in, it looks more "squinty." Maybe an infection?

rps20181023_175948.jpg

Share Post

21 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

This picture was always cringe, but it makes me sad to see how happy they used to be. I think if they'd been normal, they would have dated a year and then realized they had different life plans. They would look back on their relationship fondly, and would hopefully be happily single, or in a relationship that's a better fit. So sad that those aren't choices!

Deredick had a choice not to court or marry Jill Cling Along, but in the case of Jilly Girl she had less of a chance because JB was desperate to get her married off to someone.

Share Post