Jill & Derick Dullard: Counting On (Donations)

5 minutes ago, Heathen said:

In all fairness, I don't think Dr. Jill At Your Cervix was even in the country when Spurgeon was born. That one can't be on her. I do blame her for her own near-disasters and Joy's as well. 

LOL!  Love it!!!!

Share Post

14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The caption was, “Hummus, pita, cheese, crackers, olives, figs, dates and sparkling grape juice for the occasion”

D061BB61-2252-441B-BE15-65195904B7E0.jpeg

04B684AE-2634-457E-91DE-17069E62F5CF.jpeg

They really should throw some baby carrots, grape/cherry tomatoes, and maybe some cucumber slices at least!  They like their carbs that's for sure.  I understand.  I do as well!

12 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

The video of Derrick reading was absolutely horrible to get through. Put the baby down, he obviously doesn't want to read. Read Iz the book he actually wants to hear ie. airplanes. And stop being such a ducking douche to your kids. Why does Jill think this is YouTube worthy? It's not. Free Israel! Jinger is already out...

Is it just me or does Sam always seem to have a cough?  Is he a closet smoker??  HA!

Share Post

26 minutes ago, Normades said:

But isn't that in line with the Pearl's teachings?  Don't you ignore the child's cries and needs and force them to bend to your will?  That's the opinion I have from the little I could stomach reading about their approach.  Nasty, nasty people. 

In my SDA days, babies from 6 months on were expected to hold still and keep quiet for Bible time! They had their legs lightly swatted if "disobedient"! By 12 months, many parents upped their game to spankings with paint stirrers. I quit my day care provider after she told me she had spanked my 15 month old for wriggling during a Bible story time.

Derick doesn't even try to read with kid approved expression.  Just a monotonous, hurried voice. If Jill didn't have the camera pointed at him, I'm sure he would have  more forcefully demanded compliance from poor Sam.

Share Post

1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

They really should throw some baby carrots, grape/cherry tomatoes, and maybe some cucumber slices at least!  They like their carbs that's for sure.  I understand.  I do as well!

Is it just me or does Sam always seem to have a cough?  Is he a closet smoker??  HA!

He does. Sadly, they'll never have that looked at. 

32 minutes ago, louannems said:

In my SDA days, babies from 6 months on were expected to hold still and keep quiet for Bible time! They had their legs lightly swatted if "disobedient"! By 12 months, many parents upped their game to spankings with paint stirrers. I quit my day care provider after she told me she had spanked my 15 month old for wriggling during a Bible story time.

Derick doesn't even try to read with kid approved expression.  Just a monotonous, hurried voice. If Jill didn't have the camera pointed at him, I'm sure he would have  more forcefully demanded compliance from poor Sam.

I give you credit for not going to jail after finding that out. 

Share Post

1 hour ago, Catfin said:

This looks really good! Rolled oats, quick oats or steel cut? 

Rolled oats

Share Post

19 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Instead of making a big glop of whatever Jilly Girl made why not buy the instant self serve packs of oatmeal and heat it up in the microwave using milk or water.

You couldn't pay me to make the Baked Oatmeal recipe Jill posted, but if she ever mentioned that she uses instant self-serve packs of oatmeal she'll be raked over the coals because cooking oatmeal is so easy, those packets have too much sugar, they're too expensive, and it's another example of the Duggars being environmentally irresponsible by using individual servings for the whole family.

Share Post

to everyone offering suggestions of fruit or vegies to add to the Dixie plates of pita and hummus--none of you are questioning why the hell Jill needs to Instagram a Dixie plate of pita and  hummus, with or w/o fruit and vegies.  Who does she think wants to see this?  Stupid!

And I have never seen a recipe where you assume someone is going to want to use artificial vanilla.  No one likes that crap and it has nasty stuff in it.

I quit my day care provider after she told me she had spanked my 15 month old for wriggling during a Bible story time

Why was that bitch stupid enough to admit that to you!!  I agree, I would have clocked her with a King James version myself...

Edited by WhineandCheez.

Share Post

7 minutes ago, WhineandCheez said:

to everyone offering suggestions of fruit or vegies to add to the Dixie plates of pita and hummus--none of you are questioning why the hell Jill needs to Instagram a Dixie plate of pita and  hummus, with or w/o fruit and vegies.  Who does she think wants to see this?  Stupid!

And I have never seen a recipe where you assume someone is going to want to use artificial vanilla.  No one likes that crap and it has nasty stuff in it.

Is that a rhetorical question? Her leghumpers and her haters want to see it. 

As far as the vanilla goes -- how many people can tell the difference between real and fake in a recipe? It's no nastier than any other flavoring, probably less nasty than store-bought baked goods. Lots of people like that "crap." 

Share Post

21 minutes ago, WhineandCheez said:

Everyone might not have access to the real stuff. I don't even know if my local supermarket carries it, or only the artificial kind. I assume real vanilla might be more expensive also.

Edited by graefin.

Share Post

5 minutes ago, graefin said:

Everyone might not have access to the real stuff. I don't even know if my local supermarket carries it, or only the artificial kind. I assume real vanilla might be more expensive also.

With a vanilla shortage in Madagascar, and the current occupant of the WH slapping tariffs on anything coming from Mexico, real vanilla might be out of reach for all of us. 

Share Post

21 minutes ago, irisheyes said:

With a vanilla shortage in Madagascar, and the current occupant of the WH slapping tariffs on anything coming from Mexico, real vanilla might be out of reach for all of us. 

I’m glad I stocked up the last time I was in Cozumel.  And for the record, imitation vanilla isn’t nasty, but Mexican vanilla is so much more delicious.  If you substituted the real for the imitation in a recipe you frequently make, you would probably notice the richer flavor.  You can’t use the same quantities of both though. Talk about overkill. 

Share Post

2 posts by Jill. One directs to Jinger and Jeremy’s blog, the other to the Dillard’s blog.

This is what’s on the Dillard blog (the “click here”, is to the same page her other tweet included)

Baby Girl Vuolo Has Arrived- Congrats Jinger and Jeremy!

Jul 20, 2018 | Family Blog | 1 

Congratulations Jinger and Jeremy on the arrival of little Felicity! We are super excited for y’all and we can’t wait to meet our little niece!

Felicity Nicole Vuolo was born yesterday, July 19th, 2018 at 4:37 a.m. weighing 8 lbs. 3 oz. and was 19.5 inches long! Click hereto see a picture of the baby!

This is silly in the grand scheme of things, I know. Jill just annoys the crap out of me!

E83CBC32-86A1-4142-B66E-F33CCA1190F8.jpeg

A8703EC9-3FE1-4044-A3CF-FEBA5F2AA8D4.jpeg

Share Post

Jill is an idiot. Now she only makes Instagram posts directing people to her blog for a picture and two sentence post. That's the whole freaking point of IG.

Share Post

1 hour ago, WhineandCheez said:

Yeah, it’s just...lunch. And in the back if their messy car, no less. (I have a messy car, too, but don’t instagram it, or me having lunch in it!). 

14 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

I’m glad I stocked up the last time I was in Cozumel.  

Ooooooh, good idea!!  Gotta remember that next time!

Share Post

Congratulations Jeremy and Jinger on the birth of our little niece? How about congratulating THEM on the birth of THEIR first child, you dimwit?

Edited by LexieLily.

Share Post

35 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Congratulations Jeremy and Jinger on the birth of our little niece? How about congratulating them on the birth of THEIR first child, you dimwit?

Exactly!

Share Post

Some videos:

Share Post

I really feel sad for Israel in the Samuel’s first steps videos 😞 

Share Post

1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

Congratulations Jeremy and Jinger on the birth of our little niece? How about congratulating them on the birth of THEIR first child, you dimwit?

This is why I swear some of my fundie-lite friends are Duggars. One of my friends had a baby and her mother made the post all about how she had another grand-baby. The parents were briefly mentioned as care-givers. Nothing about this was their first child or how the other grandchildren were all siblings.  It was my grandchild and laced with Duggar-speak.

Share Post

1 hour ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

I’m glad I stocked up the last time I was in Cozumel.  And for the record, imitation vanilla isn’t nasty, but Mexican vanilla is so much more delicious.  If you substituted the real for the imitation in a recipe you frequently make, you would probably notice the richer flavor.  You can’t use the same quantities of both though. Talk about overkill. 

My mom winter's in the Palm Springs, CA area.  They always make the trek down into Mexico and bring back, among other things, plenty of big bottles of delicious Mexican vanilla, bought cheaply.  She gives me 2 big bottles a year.

Share Post

It's bright and sunny in the Sam and red ball video, they're all in pjs and they have guests over. Derick hard at work again.

Share Post

10 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

It's bright and sunny in the Sam and red ball video, they're all in pjs and they have guests over. Derick hard at work again.

@GeeGolly beat me to it!.  Yup, Jill, Sammy and Izzy are all in their PJ's and they have guests over.  And those guests are dressed.  It's not like Jill ran next door to their friends and was like OMG! Sammy just took his first steps, come and see! at 7 am.  Nope, Jill is still on Duggar time and doesn't get it that the rest of the world doesn't operate like that.

The 3 cross church videos - the 2nd one - Jill, no one wants to see the kids in a darkened auditorium lining up on stage.  The 3rd one.  Jill please learn how to edit your videos.  Izzy picking his nose for the first 10 seconds is not going to endure anyone to him or you.  But it's the 1st of these 3 that makes me sad.  Izzy spends the first part of the video almost in awe at all these kids - like where did they come from?  And it's obvious that neither Jill nor Derelick spent time with Izzy at home every night or day going over the song and the sign language signs with him.  The poor kid.  Of course that was probably above Jill's level - sign language AND singing at the same time!

Share Post

40 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Ugh, Jill and Derick suck! The poor kid just wanted to participate and help Sam walk and they kept brushing him off and wouldn't let him get involved. Great parenting there, Dullards.

Share Post

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

From the back, Jill looks like an unkempt Afghan Hound. No offense to Afghan Hounds. Cut that scraggly mane!

Share Post

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

No kidding, why can't he be the walking coach?  That would make for a special recorded memory!

Edited to add:  I was heartened to see all those vacation bible school-aged girls in shorts and not prairie skirts!

Edited by queenanne.

Share Post

3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I just don't think they're very good parents (Jill, certainly, had no role models). Then, every once in a while, you see something that might be sweet -- oh, look Sammy is taking his first steps and Derick seems genuinely happy and proud of him. Oh, no, wait, he's completely ignoring Izzy. Wait, did he just push his son?

The videos of Izzy in church make me sad, too. That song was way too fast for those kids to follow. If they had slowed it down, and given the kids fewer hand gestures, and had them practice for a few weeks, it might have been cute. Instead, it's just another occasion of Jilly happily filming her son who doesn't have the slightest idea what's going on, or what is expected of him.

Share Post

9 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

Oh, no, wait, he's completely ignoring Izzy. Wait, did he just push his son?

Yes, because Iz "already knows how to walk". 

... the fuq? The kid isn't even three (right?). He wants attention too. He wants to feel included. He doesn't know how to deal with "sorry kid, your brother's having a milestone".

They should have included Iz, maybe have him "demonstrate" to Sam how walking works. Let him play big brother, since, according to Jill, Iz looooves being a big brother. Or something. You don't tell him to get out of the way or push him away, especially because he wasn't doing anything harmful or wrong. 

I feel like Iz is going to grow up feeling like an abandoned child. He'll never really know where he fits because he'll likely end up with a bunch of siblings, but also because there's nothing really special about his place in their family. He's the oldest in the Dillard family, but what did that mean when you've got 18 aunts and uncles and asked umpteen cousins? I'm afraid that he'll always be seen as a number to Jill, instead of a person.

Which is odd because I don't get that feeling from Jessa, who seems to at least think of her kids as individuals. Or what little we've seen of the Ms make them seem like Anna at least recognizes that her kids are their own person. Jill seems to take after Michelle in that he only cares about the baby. 

In the bible school videos it was weird that he was looking to his peers for guidance on the dance instead of the teachers in the front of the room. It's almost like he already has a distrust of the adults in his life.

Share Post

47 minutes ago, McManda said:

They should have included Iz, maybe have him "demonstrate" to Sam how walking works. Let him play big brother, since, according to Jill, Iz looooves being a big brother. Or something. You don't tell him to get out of the way or push him away, especially because he wasn't doing anything harmful or wrong. 

Most of the time Derrick was just ignoring him; so sad.

Share Post