Jill & Derick Dullard: Counting On (Donations)

1 hour ago, awaken said:

Hahaha!  This made my day!  So good! 

Yes, what secular careers!? 

And my home, as well as many other Ungodly homes, are energizing and not draining, and are a haven for our families. This isnt something special that only Christians have. 

Hahahaha I know!!! I would hope most people have homes that aren't "draining." That one really pissed me off. I work all day, and then come home to my apartment, which I consider my haven. I keep it very clean, and sit down to relax with a home-cooked decent meal, might light some candles, play relaxing music, etc. I'm a heathen working woman, and I take pride in my home (of course I'm a not-too-closeted SAHM wannabe, but gotta find the husband first). 

Plus, how many homes has Derick really been in? We know these people don't have friends, so how many houses does he regularly visit to come to the conclusion that they're "draining?" The only homes they see are the Duggar compound, jessa's, joy's, etc. Are we to believe these good Christian homemakers have draining homes? Did his own mother have one, since she worked? Everything I've seen of Cathy's home looks nice and relaxing to me. And what is he getting home from? What secular job does he have?

i am at least glad he has that huge bucket of popcorn, though. I hope he slathered it with butter. Gotta fatten him up, and knowing Jill's cooking, that's probably the only decent food he's consumed in the last four years!

Edited by Christina87.

Share Post

Someone mentioned LinkedIn:

Experience

Resident Missions MinisterCross ChurchAugust 2017 – Present (11 months) | Springdale, AR

Work with leadership in the missions department to reach Northwest Arkansas, America, and the world for Jesus Christ!

MissionaryDillard Family MinistriesJuly 2015 – Present (3 years) | Central America

Developing human relief efforts and investing in people spiritually through communication of the Word of God, which is powerful unto salvation. 

Missionary/ Church Planter to El SalvadorS.O.S. MinistriesJuly 2015 –  May 2017 (1 year 11 months)| Clearwater, FL

-Work directly with current Central American leadership team.
-Assist mission teams coming from the USA (prepare, help lead, etc.)
-Help oversee work among gang communities, including job skills training, youth outreach, and other humanitarian efforts
-Help Salvadoran leaders train, disciple, and prepare young men for ministry
-Assist and help Salvadoran leaders advance the Gospel in unreached regions

Tax Accountant - Sales and Use Tax ControversyWalmartFebruary 2014 –  June 2015 (1 year 5 months) | Bentonville, AR

I worked with state and local tax jurisdictions across the U.S. to conduct sales and use tax audits in an efficient manner, including research on tax law and practices, to insure full compliance and proper remittance or refund of tax. 

Student - Volunteer CoordinatorOtherJanuary 2012 –  January 2014 (2 years 1 month) | Kathmandu, Nepal

I spent two years living in Kathmandu, Nepal. I led volunteer teams from America into Himalayan mountain villages as we helped in aiding Tibetan refugees. This mainly included service projects, training, and education for Tibetans and Nepalese. Trips lasted up to a month of living in the mountains. I was responsible for every aspect of the trip including, but not limited to travel logistics, lodging, food, training material, collection of materials for projects, and decision making while working.

Pistol Pete MascotOklahoma State UniversityApril 2009 –  April 2011 (2 years 1 month) | Stillwater, OK

Swimming InstructorAmerican Red CrossMay 2010 –  August 2010 (4 months) | Rogers, AR

Pool Manager, Lifeguard, Substitute TeacherCity of RogersMay 2006 –  August 2010 (4 years 4 months) | Rogers, AR

Education

Southwestern Baptist Theological SeminaryBible/Biblical Studies, 4.02014 –  2017

Oklahoma State University - StillwaterBachelor’s Degree, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, 3.52007 –  2011

Volunteer Experience & Causes

Causes Derick cares about:

Economic Empowerment

Education

Health

Human Rights

Politics

Poverty Alleviation

Share Post

6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Experience

Resident Missions MinisterCross ChurchAugust 2017 – Present (11 months) | Springdale, AR

Work with leadership in the missions department to reach Northwest Arkansas, America, and the world for Jesus Christ!

MissionaryDillard Family MinistriesJuly 2015 – Present (3 years) | Central America

Developing human relief efforts and investing in people spiritually through communication of the Word of God, which is powerful unto salvation. 

Missionary/ Church Planter to El SalvadorS.O.S. MinistriesJuly 2015 –  May 2017 (1 year 11 months)| Clearwater, FL

-Help oversee work among gang communities, including job skills training, youth outreach, and other humanitarian efforts

Tax Accountant - Sales and Use Tax ControversyWalmartFebruary 2014 –  June 2015 (1 year 5 months) | Bentonville, AR

I worked with state and local tax jurisdictions across the U.S. to conduct sales and use tax audits in an efficient manner, including research on tax law and practices, to insure full compliance and proper remittance or refund of tax. 

Student - Volunteer CoordinatorOtherJanuary 2012 –  January 2014 (2 years 1 month) | Kathmandu, Nepal

I spent two years living in Kathmandu, Nepal. I led volunteer teams from America into Himalayan mountain villages as we helped in aiding Tibetan refugees. This mainly included service projects, training, and education for Tibetans and Nepalese. Trips lasted up to a month of living in the mountains. I was responsible for every aspect of the trip including, but not limited to travel logistics, lodging, food, training material, collection of materials for projects, and decision making while working.

Pistol Pete MascotOklahoma State UniversityApril 2009 –  April 2011 (2 years 1 month) | Stillwater, OK

Swimming InstructorAmerican Red CrossMay 2010 –  August 2010 (4 months) | Rogers, AR

Pool Manager, Lifeguard, Substitute TeacherCity of RogersMay 2006 –  August 2010 (4 years 4 months) | Rogers, AR

Education

Southwestern Baptist Theological SeminaryBible/Biblical Studies, 4.02014 –  2017

Oklahoma State University - StillwaterBachelor’s Degree, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, 3.52007 –  2011

Economic Empowerment

Education

Health

Human Rights

Politics

Poverty Alleviation

Well the highlighted is a bunch of bullshit. Unless he means taking away human rights.

Actually the whole thing is unreadable nonsense.

Share Post

10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

On the Occasion of our Fourth Anniversary

Jun 21, 2018 | Family Blog | 0 

Happy Anniversary, Mi Amor!

Jill, I reflect nearly every day (if not every day), on how blessed I am to have you as my wife and best friend for life.  So it is, on this occasion of our 4th wedding anniversary that I think about, and want to share with you, how much you mean to me.  These past 4 years have been a roller-coaster in so many ways, but there’s nobody I’d rather be along for the ride with in this adventure called life.  Next to my salvation and life in Jesus Christ, you have been the greatest joy my heart has felt.  

Regardless of what you’re doing with the role you’re in, you work hard, as unto the Lord, whether it be as wife, mother, missionary, midwife, or friend.  Thank you for loving our boys and working hard to make our home a place where they can flourish.  I always enjoy coming home and hearing from Israel’s perspective all that he’s experienced each day   You’re the best mom, and I can tell, Israel and Sam love you so much, even if they don’t always express it now.  I know it isn’t easy, but I’m beyond grateful for the investment you’re making in our home and the lives of our children.  It doesn’t go unnoticed.  After a long day, I look forward to going home because of the haven you have made it.  Because of your hard work, our home is a place that’s energizing rather than draining, and I know that’s a rare thing in the society we live in.    

Whether we’re in the US working in a secular career or living abroad doing vocational mission work, you are a faithful witness to the good news of the Gospel.  You are a friend to so many, and your warm demeanor radiates to those you minister to.  It is truly a joy to see how the Lord is using you for his Kingdom.  I praise God for giving me the pleasure of calling you my wife.  Thank you for being faithful to your calling; even if it doesn’t seem like it on some days, you’re making an eternal difference.  

Considering all we’ve been through together, I feel like we’ve been together 20 years, but I’m also glad it hasn’t been that long yet, because I’m hoping for at least another 70 together!  You truly make me a better person, and I’m eternally grateful to our Lord, Jesus Christ, for giving you to me as my helpmeet.  As Proverbs 31:29 says, “…Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all.”  I love you more than you know.  Happy anniversary baby.

<3 Your hubby, Derick <3

Words escape me! If my husband said the same thing to me, I would be calling his medical team and asking them what the heck is in his medications. He should be thanking JB for getting him together with Jill. Of course, JB does think he is "the" Savior and Lord, but still...

Share Post

I would immediately throw that resume in the garbage.  (Either virtual or real life trash can ) It’s one of the most poorly written resumesI have seen, and I’ve seen a lot of them! 

Share Post

20 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

I thought popcorn was a no no for people with braces. I know I was told no popcorn when I had braces years ago.

It's Derick , he knows better than to listen to other people who are not es godly as he is .

Share Post

7 hours ago, louannems said:

Do real celebrities post crap like this?

No, they're too busy with their careers and too protective of their privacy. Neither of these are considerations for a lazy famewhore like Derick.

Share Post

5 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Shorts and a tank top all in one outfit!

Shorts and a tank top? Bare shoulders? She actually looks like women I see when I go hiking. 

Share Post

Okay, so I have to admit I like the outfit and sandals on Jill. She looks good.

Share Post

Just now, BitterApple said:

I'd wear it. 

Share Post

1 minute ago, BitterApple said:

She looks normal.

Share Post

45 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Boob’s blood pressure probably reached stroke level when he saw that pic.  He and Mama are burning up the prayer closet, trying to pray away the demons they think have possessed Jill’s soul. 👹

Share Post

A modest and appropriate hiking outfit. At least Jilly has learned that not all shorts and tank tops are Nike.

Share Post

That resume is pretty weird and you can pinpoint almost exactly when he started to lose his mind. The first posts are just normal teenage stuff, then school, then his stay in Nepal which was Jesus-related but he downplays that and focuses on the things his actually did day to day which makes sense professionally. Then it gets a little weird because you'd think an accountant job at Walmart would merit more than two fairly vague lines in such a short resume, but maybe he didn't do much while working there. But then the batshittery truly begins and he starts sounding like a full-blown religious nutjob, which to be fair he is. It looks like 2015 really did a number on his psyche.

It's also interesting that he doesn't mention his reality-tv job at all.

Share Post

I wonder if when Jill is hiking in the woods in such scantly attire she yells Nike to male hikers so they'll look away. Or if she quietly hides behind the nearest tree. After years of being covered clavicle to shins she must feel down right naked.

Share Post

10 minutes ago, Vaysh said:

That resume is pretty weird and you can pinpoint almost exactly when he started to lose his mind. The first posts are just normal teenage stuff, then school, then his stay in Nepal which was Jesus-related but he downplays that and focuses on the things his actually did day to day which makes sense professionally. Then it gets a little weird because you'd think an accountant job at Walmart would merit more than two fairly vague lines in such a short resume, but maybe he didn't do much while working there. But then the batshittery truly begins and he starts sounding like a full-blown religious nutjob, which to be fair he is. It looks like 2015 really did a number on his psyche.

It's also interesting that he doesn't mention his reality-tv job at all.

Well, apparently that reality tv “job” was a “volunteer” gig. 

Share Post

2 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

You’re the best mom, and I can tell, Israel and Sam love you so much, even if they don’t always express it now.  ...Because of your hard work, our home is a place that’s energizing rather than draining, and I know that’s a rare thing in the society we live in.    

Love the slam at his ungrateful children for not telling their mom how much they love her all the time. And as others have noted, WTH does he think "the society we live in" does that causes homes to be "draining"? Such a special snowflake and an asshat to boot. Shut up, Dreck.

And including Pistol Pete on your resume? I noted that he forgot to include telling others how much godlier he is than they as one of his interests.

Edited by jcbrown.

Share Post

3 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

Well, apparently that reality tv “job” was a “volunteer” gig. 

He's PAYING to be a "Resident Missions Minister."

Share Post

Nepal, Walmart, S.O.S., and Cross Church Student = 4 gigs in the past 4 years.  This would not impress any future employer.  Derick is 29-years-old, has no job stability and hasn't been employed in over a year.

Share Post

What does an “energizing” home even mean?  When I think about my home, there are much better adjectives that come to mind.

Also, isn’t any home with Derick in it “draining” by definition?  The dude has to be exhausting to be around. 

Edited by EVS.

Share Post

I don’t recall any scenes from the show, posts, pictures, recipes, etc. that I would call energizing regarding these two. 

Share Post

Given that they eat nothing but starch and salt, I can't imagine anyone feeling energized in that home. They're probably semi-comatose and chronically constipated.

Share Post

3 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Given that they eat nothing but starch and salt, I can't imagine anyone feeling energized in that home. They're probably semi-comatose and chronically constipated.

In other words, full of shit.

Share Post

2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

The first thing I thought when I saw this was that Jill looks so much younger. That's when I realized:

A. She is dressed like someone her age, not a 50-year-old frumpy mom (like Meechelle). 

B. It's from far away, so you can't see her crow's feet. 

Share Post

10 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

The first thing I thought when I saw this was that Jill looks so much younger. That's when I realized:

A. She is dressed like someone her age, not a 50-year-old frumpy mom (like Meechelle). 

B. It's from far away, so you can't see her crow's feet. 

C. Or that Shar-pei she's got on her forehead. 

Share Post

4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Experience

Education

Economic Empowerment

Education

Health

Human Rights

Politics

Poverty Alleviation

First of all I seriously doubt Jesus Christ wants you to use him in order to spread your hatred and bigotry to others. Help oversee work among gang leaders. Does Deredick actually think praying and bible verses will cause gangs to see the light. Seriously... Substitute Teacher for the City of Rogers. Right.... What exactly did you teach Deredick.

And last but certainly not least. Does he think the universe cares about the causes he cares about especially human rights which he has absolutely no clues about. Education...Right... Economic Empowerment...Hmmm...Does that mean asking for donations instead of getting off your whiny, selfish, narcissistic ass and actually work, or marrying a girl from a family who has their own reality show in order for people to give you the time of day in order to get more money. I could go on and on, but I think we all get what I am saying here.

Share Post

Who includes high school and college jobs on their resume once they have actual adult job experience?

Share Post

14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Considering all we’ve been through together, I feel like we’ve been together 20 years

It's only been four years in real life, but in dog years it feels much, much, longer.

Share Post

Considering all we’ve been through together, I feel like we’ve been together 20 years

Anything they have been through seems to me, has been of their own making.

There are couples that deserve empathy. These two? Not at all.

Share Post

8 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

It's only been four years in real life, but in dog years it feels much, much, longer.

Bring married to someone like Cling A Long Jill or Deredick would feel more like a lifetime in hell with no possibility for parole any time soon. Spending five minutes in a room with one or both of them would cause me to run to the phone to call my counselor and ask for an emergency therapy session, and something to knock me out for a few days in order to erase my memory of being around them.

Edited by bigskygirl.

Share Post

Cathy's cancer can't be blamed on the Dullards. Cathy herself blamed Satan.

Share Post

She's been wearing tanks for a while now. If you look closely, you can see the modesty tank (eye roll) under the green tank. The shorts seem to be new, though. 

Share Post

2 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Cathy's cancer can't be blamed on the Dullards. Cathy herself blamed Satan.

And not reading the bible and spreading the gospel to others.

Share Post

3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

She looks like a normal human being. Not crazy. 

20 minutes ago, riverblue22 said:

Who includes high school and college jobs on their resume once they have actual adult job experience?

Those whose adult job experience is lacking. 

Share Post

3 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

She looks normal.

Those skinny arms and legs!  And the matronly belly.  I think she looks pregnant.

Seriously, I had my last two kids just 16 months apart, in my 30's, too and I got my flat belly back mostly.  I'm 61 and my abdominal muscles are pretty taunt.  It just takes a few minutes of excersise daily and I always worked full time.  Jill has time!

Share Post