Shopping Channel Shows

7 hours ago, DownTheShore said:

59f6938d79ce1_Rag7andahalf.thumb.jpg.1fb

IMO, that is the wrong tree shape for that style of ornamentation. I'd use either 

SAN-T_Sanibel%20Spruce_Main.jpeg?keep=c&

or..

EUR-T_European%20Fir_Main.jpeg?keep=c&u=

☝️THIS.....wouldn't you think the Queen Of Christmas Decorating would know that these two trees would be much better for those ornaments than that horrible monstrosity???

And those owls....just NO!!! Years ago on QVC when she presented those owls that "she designed," I saw them at the Dollar Tree for $1.00 each. 

Share Post

7 hours ago, Birdiebutt said:

So is this.

59f6ae7377a5d_RagNancysSuvenir2.thumb.jpg.f3a713200f5e11d3ccc1500411c98e8b.jpg59f6ae8d53ca0_RagNancysSuvenir4.thumb.jpg.b90ad1794aca3ff02fd2653c446938b4.jpg

WTF!

BTW hadn’t thought of LR til coming here.

2 questions; didn’t LR get married & who or what is Nancy?

Share Post

2 hours ago, Jules08 said:

.........and she never seems to gain an ounce doing all those GH and other food shows! Amazing, amazing!

Cuz she has a spittoon under the table!

Share Post

43 minutes ago, FAS13 said:

WTF!

BTW hadn’t thought of LR til coming here.

2 questions; didn’t LR get married & who or what is Nancy?

She didn't get married; but on the relationship front, there is speculation here that young Katie and LR are in a relationship.

Nancy appears to be the annoying comic relief in LR's Sofa Shopping Channel enterprise, as well as as Lisa's punching bag.

Strange stuff all around!

Share Post

LR looks ridiculous in that tablecloth.  Like a biblical character.

You can tell by the reflection in the window that the back of her tree is not decorated. Only lights. Lol!

Share Post

3 hours ago, Jules08 said:

Wow, she was so attractive. Like so many others, unfortunately, these women are convinced they have flaws that don't exist, esp. if they are in the public eye. I admit, I would love to get "tweaked" but in moderation to mildly remove signs of aging. She overdoes it, I am sure she looked absolutely fine when she did it the first time. She looks like Jean Smart in that first pic. Humblebrag looks...........well, like Humblebrag, looked old then. *snerk*!

Love Pat's haircut in the pic with Humblebrag.  I love the clothes Pat's modeling in the two pics at the bottom.  They might not have been clothes from the Q but they are so much better than what's sold now.  All the Loco stuff, CST, bell sleeves, shark bite hems and clothes so short you can't sit down in them without showing all your goods and prizes.  Aw, the good ole days. 

Share Post

2 hours ago, RedRose said:

☝️THIS.....wouldn't you think the Queen Of Christmas Decorating would know that these two trees would be much better for those ornaments than that horrible monstrosity???

And those owls....just NO!!! Years ago on QVC when she presented those owls that "she designed," I saw them at the Dollar Tree for $1.00 each. 

I don't disagree with you, but how can we tell what's under all that superflous crappola?  It could be one of those clothes hanger thingies the Q used to sell, lol.  Douchey is more interested in showing off all her shiny and fluffy and absolutely amazing amazing doo-dads that having the actual Christmas symbol - the tree - as the centerpiece.  As with everything with Lisa, it's all about appearances. 

37 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

You can tell by the reflection in the window that the back of her tree is not decorated. Only lights.

Like I said, for appearance sake only.  Maybe that's why she only cares about her front teeth.

Share Post

11 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

That room looks so cold and uninviting.  Stark uncovered windows, blah colored walls, frosty looking decorations.  Nothing screams 'warm and cozy', to my eyes anyway.  No wonder she's wrapped in that voluminous shawl; it looks freezing in there.

I so agree!  I don't care about Lisa, but that tree!!! So cold and junky looking with all the silvery balls on it.  Not welcoming.

Share Post

Earlier this year, I purchased the Frostguard with the tab to put inside the driver-side door, and it included two side-view mirror covers (QVC Item #V34186).  And I must say I've been very happy with this set.  I live in the Metro NYC area and we've had a couple of blizzards this past winter, and the Frostguard set stayed in place.  It must be noted that I purchased the XL size for my 2005 Chevy Malibu Maxx, even though the recommended size was Standard.  Upon checking the comments on the Q's site, I noticed many people saying to go up a size as the Standard was too short for many midsize cars (including mine).  I'm glad I heeded that advice, as the XL size covers the windshield well, with a couple of inches to spare on the top and bottom.  The side-view mirror covers stayed in place as well.  I'd put on these covers after putting on the Frostguard, tightening the cover with the cord, then putting the cord inside the door before closing it.  It cost me $36, but it was money well spent, IMO.  Ordered it in Tinsel (magenta with gray print) and it looks nice against the midnight blue color of my car.

Edited by LadyR.

Share Post

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 7:37 PM, HissyFit said:

In the past few days I've spotted one of the older models who often appears on Q cosmetics presentations (gray hair, don't know her name) on a commercial for Medicare open enrollment. It's funny to see a familiar face in an unfamiliar setting. It takes your brain a few seconds to find the right file drawer.

I've seen that commercial too in my area - and I said to myself "She's one of the models on QVC!"  Her name is Sherrill and is represented by the Joy Talent Agency in Philly.  Many other QVC models are also repped by this agency.  Joy, the co-owner and namesake of the agency, used to model on the Q herself but lately has been in filmed presentations for some of Lori Grenier's  products.

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 8:02 PM, Puddy said:

She is also in an Egg-land's Best commercial.

Although I haven't seen this one yet, wouldn't be surprised if this one airs in my neck of the woods soon.

Share Post

watching Sandra, who must be avoiding mirrors and garlic now,  as she's usually on at night

boy I never realized how much filler she is doing, usually, there are no close-ups.

Love Kris Buckle 

Share Post

Why does LR hate red and green for Christmas?  It has to be shiny and gaudy with lots of krap hanging on it, just like her joolery.

Share Post

the fill-in Hochman rep is much better than the simpering MicheleMichaels 

Share Post

13 minutes ago, hummingbird said:

watching Sandra, who must be avoiding mirrors and garlic now,  as she's usually on at night

Hee!  - Agree - I had to shake my head and wonder what time is it when I saw her.

Share Post

3 minutes ago, Fishy said:

Hee!  - Agree - I had to shake my head and wonder what time is it when I saw her.

Wonder if she is filling in for birthday girl Kerstink?

Share Post

6 hours ago, Jules08 said:

Wow, she was so attractive. Like so many others, unfortunately, these women are convinced they have flaws that don't exist, esp. if they are in the public eye. I admit, I would love to get "tweaked" but in moderation to mildly remove signs of aging. She overdoes it, I am sure she looked absolutely fine when she did it the first time. She looks like Jean Smart in that first pic. Humblebrag looks...........well, like Humblebrag, looked old then. *snerk*!

The pictures of Pat are so werid. Was she carrying weights in her pockets? It's not like she walking/running toward the camera. It's like she has a bad shoulder. LOL!! Of course, this was over 25 years ago. I'll give her a pass.

Share Post

3 hours ago, seasons said:

I bought this a few years ago. Maybe 18" tall. Love it. It even came with the cross wood base, blue Linus blanket to wrap around the base and shiny red ornament. One of my favorites!

I have one too. I put in in my dad's office. 

It's really cute.

Share Post

Could PJD really have played Marcy D'Arcy on Married...with Children?

BumrJHSCYAAev5C.jpg

pjd4.jpg.b318d120cec5ae6a747958efce59a3e0.jpg

Share Post

31 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

The pictures of Pat are so werid. Was she carrying weights in her pockets? It's not like she walking/running toward the camera. It's like she has a bad shoulder. LOL!! Of course, this was over 25 years ago. I'll give her a pass.

Too funny........ that 'bad shoulder' pose must have been the pose Du Jour back in the day..... lol

Share Post

2 minutes ago, Fishy said:

Too funny........ that 'bad shoulder' pose must have been the pose Du Jour back in the day..... lol

One of the shoulder pads from the power suit may have been larger than the other, thus throwing off her balance.

Share Post

I think those 80s model poses had something to do with the shoulder pads....they might look less severe if you dip like that

Share Post

21 hours ago, DownTheShore said:

Welcome, Bunnifly! 🙋

💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

Kiki has got to have the patience of a saint, living with JRT.  Wonder what heinous thing he/she did in his/her past life that karma placed him/her there.

A karmic debt to pay, sort of like Salem the cat on "Sabrina the Teenage Witch".  My nieces and nephews loved that show and would watch it at my house a lot.  I have to admit, I did fall in love with Salem.  He was the most fun part of the show.

Share Post

6 hours ago, Fishy said:

O M G...... I couldn't agree more with everything stated here.  It's bad enough I have to see the My Pellow man commercials on regular TV during other shows I watch but there's no way in hell I want to see him over and over and over again on QVC - no QVC viewing for me.  It was a good Sunday, now I just have to have my remote in hand at the ready in case he shows up on other TV stations.  Can't stand listening to his schpiel or seeing that dam blue shirt.  Get a new gimmick jackbutt.

The shirt is ok, I don’t mind it.  It’s the cross that bugs me and the flagrant way it’s displayed.  Get it.   He’s a devout Christian.   But it’s obvious that he shows the cross as a sales ploy to garner sales.   JMPO, but true Christian would not use their faith to increase sales.  It’s just unsavory.  

Question of the day, with all theses goopy, goos and beauty gadgets, how come the Q hosts look so haggard and bad?   Not to mentioned getting tweeted?    You’d think if they were were at all effective, they would look a whole lot better?

Share Post

5 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

The shirt is ok, I don’t mind it.  It’s the cross that bugs me and the flagrant way it’s displayed.  Get it.   He’s a devout Christian.   But it’s obvious that he shows the cross as a sales ploy to garner sales.   JMPO, but true Christian would not use their faith to increase sales.  It’s just unsavory.  

Question of the day, with all theses goopy, goos and beauty gadgets, how come the Q hosts look so haggard and bad?   Not to mentioned getting tweeted?    You’d think if they were were at all effective, they would look a whole lot better?

I am not a christian, so to me it looks like he's flaunting that cross.  I wouldn't buy his pillow because I feel like I'm being preached at. Gimme a vendor with a big honking Star of David or Pentagram.

THIS is a mystery to me as well!  I use Walmart stuff on my face for the most part and I don't look any better or worse than the Q hosts, but I do save a TON of $$$!

Share Post

See's are the best chocolates in the world, IMHO.   And believe me when I say that I have eaten many, yes, many, many, many, many different kinds of chocolates.

Share Post

5 minutes ago, leFay said:

Gimme a vendor with a big honking Star of David or Pentagram.

A crucifix is being preached at but not a Star of David or pentagram? Behold Baphomet, and order your My Pillow or you will join me in Hell! LOL. Of course, I am kidding, LeFay!

Also, how can the hosts have so much fashion available to them and yet sometimes look like they got dragged in off the What Not To Wear show?

pentagram-with-demon-baphomet-satanic-goat-head-vector-12194920.jpg

Share Post

6 minutes ago, RiderOnTheStorm said:

A crucifix is being preached at but not a Star of David or pentagram? Behold Baphomet, and order your My Pillow or you will join me in Hell! LOL. Of course, I am kidding, LeFay!

Also, how can the hosts have so much fashion available to them and yet sometimes look like they got dragged in off the What Not To Wear show?

pentagram-with-demon-baphomet-satanic-goat-head-vector-12194920.jpg

That's kinda what I meant- people of other faiths don't usually flash people their Super Religious Symbols, so to see something other than a cross would be refreshing.  Like the above Baphomet example. Although, it would usually end up repelling someone.  I feel repelled by Mr. My Pillow because he's repulsive... 

Share Post

Friends, Romans, Countrymen,

Give me all of your hard-earned money.

Share Post

The TSV demos look as if they're just demonstrating asymmetry in the model's faces lol. And then the models sort of twist up their face more on the side they used the device on. What a crock of shit. It's making me angry lol.

I'd rather see those facial exercise demos. Remember how funny that looked? I think it was a wife and husband team.

Edited by CueVeeCeeGirl.

Share Post

27 minutes ago, cbreeze said:

Friends, Romans, Countrymen,

Give me all of your hard-earned money.

I come to sell you crap, and for you to praise me.

Share Post

If micro currents worked to firm muscles we could all just sit back in luxurious micro current chairs and get a work out, no? No need to wear yourself out and actually work the muscles lol.

Edited by CueVeeCeeGirl.

Share Post

If you had to chose one host from QVC/HSN that's the LEAST snarkable, who would it be? Even better, the easiest one to snark on.

Edited by RiderOnTheStorm.

Share Post

Remember Greer Childers on HSN? Her thing was weight loss using a rubberband or some such concept.  I recall the FTC shut her down.

Brenda Dygraff also got in trouble on HSN with that oxyciser thing that shook your legs...  

Share Post

Q Shocker. I exchanged a pair of sneakers a few months ago. Somehow the order ended up cancelled instead of an exchange. Anyways, I got an email from the Q today apologizing for the error and crediting my account $10 for a future purchase. 

Share Post

18 minutes ago, Stacey1014 said:

Q Shocker. I exchanged a pair of sneakers a few months ago. Somehow the order ended up cancelled instead of an exchange. Anyways, I got an email from the Q today apologizing for the error and crediting my account $10 for a future purchase. 

Similar thing happened to me this year.  I sent back a pair of pj's to exchange for another color and it was processed as a straight return.  No pj's sent to me in the preferred color.  Whatever is happening behind the scenes at the Q is no better than what is happening in front of the cameras.

Share Post

Is this blanket-y thing the type of garment Lisa was wearing in her Christmas tree video? A runana?

misc pics fashion QVC Martha Stewart open front runana Oct 2017.jpg

Share Post

On 10/29/2017 at 8:03 PM, JohnnyStar5 said:

Thank God you don't have a GIF of Shawn doing that.....  or do you?

Not jazz hands, but maybe even better. I couldn't figure out a way to display it here, but here's a link. You can click on the different moves below her to change the dance. Front legs are the arms. There's music, so don't have your speakers turned up too loud.

Edited by RubberbandGirl. Reason: Removed link, wasn't working. Pic posted in later post.

Share Post

30 minutes ago, Peacock said:

It's a nice change to see a host post a picture without a spray tan, hair extensions or every camera filter applied.  MBR is in her 50s and how refreshing it is that she accepts her lovely self without hiding behind FaceTune.

IMG_0109.JPG

The complete line of liner under the eyes has to go. Only going halfway would open up her eyes so much.

Edited by Girlydiva53.

Share Post

Did anyone see the Martha Stewart interview last night.  She was wearing clothes from her Q clothing line.  I forgot how much I liked her.  

Share Post

19 hours ago, DownTheShore said:

I'm not going to mention any names, but guess who finished off her first order of Enstrom's?

~waddling off~

Life is short, eat chocolate!

However, I do not want to see this on a t-shirt.

Share Post

18 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

What gives with all this rubbing of the merchandise on the channels?  Pillows, blankets sheets, and right now Jen and the OAP are all the hell over some bathrobes like they'd never felt fleece before in their lives.  It drives me nuts. 

I saw Shawn wiping her nose then using that same hand to caress her MyPillow.

Share Post

10 minutes ago, Girlydiva53 said:

The complete line of liner under the eyes has to go. Only going halfway would open up her eyes so much.

I agree. For every woman there is an age at which dark liner beneath the eyes is too harsh and makes her look older.

I hope Mary Beth's liner is not a tattoo. I have an acquaintance in her 80s who got "permanent eyeliner" years ago. (She would be mortified to hear it called a tattoo, but, of course, that's what it is.) The upper lid still looks good, but the lower line is not flattering.

Share Post

13 minutes ago, HissyFit said:

I agree. For every woman there is an age at which dark liner beneath the eyes is too harsh and makes her look older.

I hope Mary Beth's liner is not a tattoo. I have an acquaintance in her 80s who got "permanent eyeliner" years ago. (She would be mortified to hear it called a tattoo, but, of course, that's what it is.) The upper lid still looks good, but the lower line is not flattering.

I have only lined under my eye a handful of times.  I've never really been comfortable with it, plus I have always had a problem with transfer.  I agree that it is soo harsh.  I actually think that even young girls should reserve it for clubbing, etc.  Don't think it's good for daytime at all, and not even every situation at night.  I understand the use theatrically, etc.  ymmv  

Share Post

26 minutes ago, HissyFit said:

I’ve never worn liner. I usually wear cc cream and a little blush, maybe eye shadow if I want to dress up. I don’t like to wear a lot of eye makeup because I wear contact lenses. 

Share Post

1 hour ago, Peacock said:

It's a nice change to see a host post a picture without a spray tan, hair extensions or every camera filter applied.  MBR is in her 50s and how refreshing it is that she accepts her lovely self without hiding behind FaceTune.

IMG_0109.JPG

I’m liking her more and more lately 

Share Post