Shopping Channel Shows

Mr Pillow and HSN's Andrew Lessman have the same blue shirt lovin' stylist.

Share Post

Lessman wears them to bring out the color of his eyes, IMO.

Has Pubic Bone been on at all this weekend?

Share Post

No one looks good in that top.  No one.

Share Post

What gives with all this rubbing of the merchandise on the channels?  Pillows, blankets sheets, and right now Jen and the OAP are all the hell over some bathrobes like they'd never felt fleece before in their lives.  It drives me nuts. 

Share Post

Funneeee, RubberBandGirl! Kerplunk in that "Annoying" word shirt made me spurtle cabernet on my Kindle.

Share Post

1 minute ago, Ladyrain said:

What gives with all this rubbing of the merchandise on the channels?  Pillows, blankets sheets, and right now Jen and the OAP are all the hell over some bathrobes like they'd never felt fleece before in their lives.  It drives me nuts. 

I hate the way Shawn mauls leather purses.

#stopityouaremakingmeuncomfortable

Share Post

37 minutes ago, DownTheShore said:

I'm not going to mention any names, but guess who finished off her first order of Enstrom's?

~waddling off~

we're almost there with you........we have 8 pieces left and have a second batch coming any minute now

That stuff is so good!

Share Post

On 10/28/2017 at 3:42 PM, Lady J said:

My last trip to Walmart, every stinking employee greeted me and asked how I was. Now I'm not unfriendly, but after about the tenth person accosted me, I wanted to snap. It's not their fault though, I'm sure it was some new directive from on high. It's not just QVC that wants to act like we are all just one big family. What I want to say is , if I have a question I will find you, but again it's not their idea.

1yh170.jpg

Edited by Puddy.

Share Post

12 minutes ago, Birdiebutt said:

Who wore it better.

59f6938d79ce1_Rag7andahalf.thumb.jpg.1fbe8a2e8a8429c1cdf2baad07d12bc2.jpg

I'm looking at that owl in the tree next to Lisa and it's giving me the creeps.  Like it's watching her.  Yikes....I've heard her stalker story too many times and now I'm freaked out over a Christmas ornament.

Edited by Peacock.

Share Post

Is there ever an excuse for wearing a rug/blanket with a hole cut in the center of it and calling it "fashion"?

Share Post

And remember, she "does not do cute".

Share Post

57 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

Right? Me too.

Jessie Holiva the Logo OAP pulls on the sleeves of the tops like she's milking a cow. 😕 It's very odd-looking.

Boy, it sounds  seriously windy outside here.🌀🌂

Share Post

And over at evine, another fashion mishap today's top value that flatters no one. I repeat, NO ONE.

Share Post

3 minutes ago, sauce62 said:

And over at evine, another fashion mishap today's top value that flatters no one. I repeat, NO ONE.

They are just running out of ideas.

Share Post

Mr. My Pillow probably has the caffeine jitters.  He's been on for 56 freaking straight hours.

Yeah, what happened to the Shark?  All of the colors show "in stock".  A couple of Shark hours were pillows instead.

🔹🔹🔹🔹

It's getting windy here, too DTS.  Today it was 73, tomorrow's high is supposed to be a balmy 32.

Share Post

59f6938d79ce1_Rag7andahalf.thumb.jpg.1fb

IMO, that is the wrong tree shape for that style of ornamentation. I'd use either 

SAN-T_Sanibel%20Spruce_Main.jpeg?keep=c&

or..

EUR-T_European%20Fir_Main.jpeg?keep=c&u=

as the style of tree if I was going to decorate a tree with those ornaments that all are pale colors like that. The spacing between the layers of branches would be more appropriate for the insertion of that garland to retain the sense of depth and of the greenery itself. It wouldn't look like a mish-mosh like it does now. And I would definitely change out whatever that is she's got going on, on the top of her tree. 

I tend to pack my tree with ornaments but they run the gamut of shapes, styles, and colors, and I don't use garland, so there's contrast, interest, and depth. I also insert shiny ornaments inside the tree, near the trunk, where they reflect even more of the white lights, creating even more shimmer.

The pictures of the trees are from Balsam Hill:

https://www.balsamhill.com/c/artificial-christmas-trees

Share Post

What is on top of that tree?  It looks like an animal carcass/skeleton wrapped in ribbon.

The tree is also leaning.

Edited by Puddy.

Share Post

41 minutes ago, RiderOnTheStorm said:

Is there ever an excuse for wearing a rug/blanket with a hole cut in the center of it and calling it "fashion"?

Perhaps back in the day, when the loom was first invented? 

aegl01.png

Share Post

La Douchey's got so much crap on that tree the floor underneath it may give way.  Try explaining that to your insurance company, Head Poncho.

Share Post

Ladies -- you're all bringing the laughter tonight! 

OMG! -- the Clint Eastwood stuff (both postings)...I think I busted a gut here.

Kerstink wearing that annoying shirt.  Good one!

The tree topper on Lisa's tree -- I think they are bells.  I think!  At first glance, I thought they were silver Mickey Mouse ears on an angle.  LOL!

Share Post

7 minutes ago, Puddy said:

What is on top of that tree?  It looks like an animal carcass/skeleton wrapped in ribbon.

Bells of immense proportion with a sputnik spike wrapped in ribbon. 

59f6a3d6cd0a5_BellTreetopper.thumb.jpg.35c410a7cd8456b4d34d2ca861eeb624.jpg59f6a3ec6270c_BellTreetopper2.thumb.jpg.c455af0ea3d1653da4eebef6daefd92e.jpg

And a close up that is very crusty.

59f6a40d3dadb_BellTreetopper4.thumb.jpg.fd0e06e981120fc66559965fc8077030.jpg

17 minutes ago, DownTheShore said:

59f6938d79ce1_Rag7andahalf.thumb.jpg.1fb

IMO, that is the wrong tree shape for that style of ornamentation. I'd use either 

SAN-T_Sanibel%20Spruce_Main.jpeg?keep=c&

or..

EUR-T_European%20Fir_Main.jpeg?keep=c&u=

as the style of tree if I was going to decorate a tree with those ornaments that all are pale colors like that. The spacing between the layers of branches would be more appropriate for the insertion of that garland to retain the sense of depth and of the greenery itself. It wouldn't look like a mish-mosh like it does now. And I would definitely change out whatever that is she's got going on, on the top of her tree. 

I tend to pack my tree with ornaments but they run the gamut of shapes, styles, and colors, and I don't use garland, so there's contrast, interest, and depth. I also insert shiny ornaments inside the tree, near the trunk, where they reflect even more of the white lights, creating even more shimmer.

^^^THIS^^^

Share Post

~sarcastic tone~

Oh joy! All Copper Chef is going to be on Easy Pies all day. They just did that a short time ago. 😕

Share Post

4 minutes ago, Jaded said:

I know Antthony dresses outlandishly, but if there was one fashion trend I wish would go away, it would be those shoes. Ugliest things ever.

AnthonyCos.PNG.1305847c4cc1c13d3d37146b2d631959.PNG

Share Post

3 minutes ago, Puddy said:

Those bells are for sale?

Donchyano she brings the most glamorous, unique and extraordinary . . . translated the most schlocky, overdone and ordinary jankety junky stuff.

Share Post

Those bells are too big for that tree top and they clash with her brown walls. Just like that silver pinecone  wreath gets lost against the white window frame.

EPIC FAIL.

Share Post

And for those who are detail oriented . . . the table at a slant.

59f6a8a69e206_CrookedTable.thumb.jpg.2a4101d23598508acf516cd8ef7e359e.jpg

35 minutes ago, Puddy said:

That's because there are no ornaments on the tree facing the window(s).  Just my guess.  How could Valley Forge goof like that?

Edited by Birdiebutt.

Share Post

Jen on with that Jane Jetson piece of shit gadget is channeling KerStink.  Dial it back, Jen.  That top she's wearing is...interesting?

Share Post

1 hour ago, CarpeDiem54 said:

Holy crap!  It's Maximus Nancy!  Is La Douchey going to make her do battle to the death on the patio with the groundhog?

"Maximus Nancy"! Hee-hee! 😁

Share Post

Just watched an hour of GEOX shoes. One pair sparked my interest, but the price immediately snuffed it out.

What kind of consumer research does QVC do? I cannot imagine any current or potential customer saying: "Gee, I wish you would offer another line of shoes in the $130 to $150 price range." 

Share Post

4 hours ago, DownTheShore said:

~sarcastic tone~

Oh joy! All Copper Chef is going to be on Easy Pies all day. They just did that a short time ago. 😕

Speaking of Copper Chef.....

On a deal site I frequent someone posted a link to the "As Is" listing for the Copper Chef Microwave Grill  which the Q had for a TSV a few months ago. There are a few colors available, it's priced at $20 and there's a single one star review. They still have the regular listing for it which is $50 and currently has a 3 star rating.  The one and two star reviews are the most horrendous.

Those trashy Gendel women are on the Q right now. BLEH!

Edited by Jaded.

Share Post

47 minutes ago, HissyFit said:

Just watched an hour of GEOX shoes. One pair sparked my interest, but the price immediately snuffed it out.

What kind of consumer research does QVC do? I cannot imagine any current or potential customer saying: "Gee, I wish you would offer another line of shoes in the $130 to $150 price range." 

I saw one that I liked, but they only go up to size 10, which does me no good. I did like the Geox OAP; she has a very calm voice. Why don't they hire people like her to be new hosts?

I did cringe a bit when AbuDabi described the sole patterning on one shoe as "cool". I thought to myself, "Really? Is that the most descriptive term you can come up with?".

I think that they (the young ones and idiots like Shawn) have no conception that perhaps the visually impaired may be listening the broadcast and need better verbal descriptions of products other than a squee over them.😒

Share Post

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 9:27 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

There's that fashion again!

OMG seriously?! Wth in the HSN audience is buying those? She doesn't seem like a good fit, IMO........

Share Post

4 hours ago, RiderOnTheStorm said:

I know Antthony dresses outlandishly, but if there was one fashion trend I wish would go away, it would be those shoes. Ugliest things ever.

AnthonyCos.PNG.1305847c4cc1c13d3d37146b2d631959.PNG

This must be Weird Clothes Day. Antthony looks like he has a necktie collection hanging off his belt under his jacket. Callie is wearing a Calvin Klein-style tailored blazer jacket, which clashes mightily with her sweatpants and gold gladiator sandals. Or are those harem pants? Corporate Luncheon at the Hookah Bar?

In the other photos, Lisa is wearing a blanket and Nancy is sporting a Roman helmet. "Maximus Nancy," (love it!) and Senator Lisum Ridiculum.

Over on Evine, the TSV top is smothering everybody with giant bell sleeves and a huge, droopy, uneven sharkbite lace hem. Just throw that thing back to the sharks, please.

I am getting mental images of a shark sweatshop garment factory. They have all these captive sharks in underwater cages. Then they lower racks of freshly manufactured ladies' tops into the cages and let the sharks gnaw on the hems.

Share Post

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 11:52 AM, LadyR said:

"All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up"

What is with the psycho face? I think she's losing it.......AGAIN!

Share Post

10 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

This must be Weird Clothes Day. Antthony looks like he has a necktie collection hanging off his belt under his jacket. Callie is wearing a Calvin Klein-style tailored blazer jacket, which clashes mightily with her sweatpants and gold gladiator sandals. Or are those harem pants? Corporate Luncheon at the Hookah Bar?

In the other photos, Lisa is wearing a blanket and Nancy is sporting a Roman helmet. "Maximus Nancy," (love it!) and Senator Lisum Ridiculum.

Over on Evine, the TSV top is smothering everybody with giant bell sleeves and a huge, droopy, uneven sharkbite lace hem. Just throw that thing back to the sharks, please.

I am getting mental images of a shark sweatshop garment factory. They have all these captive sharks in underwater cages. Then they lower racks of freshly manufactured ladies' tops into the cages and let the sharks gnaw on the hems.

Sharks? Did somebody say sharks?

shark-swims-by-animated-gif.gif

Share Post

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 1:29 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Haha.  Funny

Yeah.  When you have to um...consider your lips as much as she does before a photo, there's bound to be fails.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trying to find old photos of PJD to demonstrate what I'm talking about.  

pjd1.jpg

pjd2.jpg

pjd3.jpg

pjd4.jpg

Have I mentioned this week, how much I detest reply merge?  <angry face>

Wow, she was so attractive. Like so many others, unfortunately, these women are convinced they have flaws that don't exist, esp. if they are in the public eye. I admit, I would love to get "tweaked" but in moderation to mildly remove signs of aging. She overdoes it, I am sure she looked absolutely fine when she did it the first time. She looks like Jean Smart in that first pic. Humblebrag looks...........well, like Humblebrag, looked old then. *snerk*!

Edited by Jules08.

Share Post

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 0:42 PM, Puddy said:

Yes, they have.  I have seen it a few times during fashion shows. Once, it was a Dooney purse that came in a few shades/tones/colorways. 

They never said it plainly but it was the remnants of two different orders they were trying to off.

And no way would QVC leave a dime on the table. They could have priced all of them the same but we know better.

LOL! Ain't that the truth!

Share Post

10 hours ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Sharon is a show girl who is always ON!  JAZZ HANDS JAZZ HANDS!

I can accept, even admire that work ethic...she gives a damn and knows that regular folks with regular lives are watching. ....

What I detest is lazy...not even trying..doesn't care.. that one gives us all the finger, smirks, and cashes the paycheck

.........and she never seems to gain an ounce doing all those GH and other food shows! Amazing, amazing!

Share Post

16 hours ago, Friedbaloney said:

Jumbo in ecstasy over the flavor-infused salts.  As if the high fat and sugar he eats isn't bad enough. I think the Q is irresponsible in having nothing but heart-attack-inducing foods. How about showing some healthy foods once in a while and healthy recipes? 

Americans already eat too much salt.  "Just use a pinch", David tells us. "Nobody's telling you to smother your French fries with it". But that "pinch" probably contains at least one- third of the recommended daily sodium intake. 

Go ahead, doofus.  Keep eating like that and you'll be doing your happy dances in the cardiac unit. 

Just spit out my coffee laughing, thx for that!

Share Post

10 hours ago, BecomingLimited said:

I would be shocked if there is not a way to buy likes/follows/etc. by the thousands. And it wouldn't cost much except your dignity (long gone), soul (never had), and a few bucksh (Dad is on speed dial for a reason, tell him it is part of your "business plan"). 

☝This X 1 million!!!

This is no freaking way that LR has almost 175,000 followers.

She has purchased them. It can be done very easily. The Instagramers buy them, the Periscopers buy them, the Tweeters buy them and the FBers definitely buy them. 

Don't ask me how I know. 😉

Share Post

8 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

Why does MyPillow Mike's freaking blue shirt annoy me so damn much?  It looks like it would glow in the dark.  Can you picture his closet?  Hanger after hanger of neon blue shirts.  I hate that shirt.

He is acting very weird (well, weird-er) tonight.  Like he's high or something.  Yes I know jesus saved him from a life of drugs and such and hence the dangling cross, but something is just not right with that guy.  He can't stop wiggling and punching and caressing the pillow, and when a caller is on, he smiles through gritted teeth while slapping his hand up and down like he's bored or pissed that he has to endure this crap to make a buck.    Is he always like this?

O M G...... I couldn't agree more with everything stated here.  It's bad enough I have to see the My Pellow man commercials on regular TV during other shows I watch but there's no way in hell I want to see him over and over and over again on QVC - no QVC viewing for me.  It was a good Sunday, now I just have to have my remote in hand at the ready in case he shows up on other TV stations.  Can't stand listening to his schpiel or seeing that dam blue shirt.  Get a new gimmick jackbutt.

Share Post

22 hours ago, artisto said:

I want one(s) that say..."get off my lawn"-or-"shut up"-or-"don't look@me"-or-"quit whining"

#weDontAimToPlease

Me quoting me

Must add:

My shirt(s) would be in cursive...or perhaps..Spencerian Script

A whole generation out there is clueless about ^^these^^

#MessingWithMillenialMinds

Edited by artisto.

Share Post