Shopping Channel Shows

Renee said her Women With Control pants "are butt-lifting". 

bernice.png

Share Post

23 minutes ago, Birdiebutt said:

I would not be so honored if it weren't for the copious amount of material provided for review.  I am humbled by such a distinction. 

What you really deserve after listening to that is a pitcher of margaritas.

Share Post

That AnyBody hoodie makes the models lurking in the background look like serial killers.

3 minutes ago, TexasTiffany said:

Renee said her Women With Control pants "are butt-lifting". 

bernice.png

Bawahahaha!

Share Post

Amy just said something about her and so and so "twitting". That's something twits do, right? Did she mean "tweeting"? I forgot that Amy's dialogue is sometimes like walking through a mine field. 

Share Post

I ordered the denim jacket, I'm weak.

Share Post

7 minutes ago, Lady J said:

What you really deserve after listening to that is a pitcher of margaritas.

With watermelon-ritas, too! We all need a drink after that. We could go to Poncho's for almost Mexican Food. Yes, I said Poncho's. hehe

Edited by TexasTiffany. Reason: what is twitting in the taupe?

Share Post

Birdiebutt, you did it again!  I knew you would.  Love love love that stunningly amazing, amazing, beautifully done recap!

Share Post

1 hour ago, Booney said:

It takes a little longer, but I do it all the time on my IPad. In the quote box, touch a word in the sentence or paragraph you want to delete. A menu box will come up; click Select. A box will appear around that word, and you can move the box borders to highlight the entire area you want to delete. Once you've done that, click your Delete key to delete and everything you highlighted will be gone.

It's not that easy to do when the device is an iPhone and you need one hand to hold the phone and the other to navigate. 

Share Post

Those of us in the sparkly snarkers techo challenged mini group are reaching the pinnacle of ability to post, edit, quote, reply...never mind the box highlights, etc. No mouse or fancy menus for me. Android tablet, fat fingers and spell check are about all I can manage. This should be a fun, easy pasttime of snarkaliousness, IMHO, not a treatise on form and substance. 

Light hearted fun and friendliness are buzzwords for me here with as little onboard drama as possible. Too many stressors abound in real life already.

Share Post

@Birdiebutt, don't you dare shorten your recaps.I wait anxiously for your synopsis and want every delicious detail including the double words, body touching, swiping, guffawing, call outing crazy talk. I could watch but then your submission wouldn't have the spontaneous luster of incredulity. Oh please, please, write more each week for your fans. I see a blog idea forming and you are the blogger to do it...This Week in Douchie land with Birdiebutt.

The red double decker can go on world tour anytime. I'll drive .

Share Post

Really QVC?

You shit can Peyton and then hire Erin and Jeff.

Was that a blue light special?

Two for one?

Share Post

1 hour ago, kittygirl said:

@Birdiebutt, don't you dare shorten your recaps.I wait anxiously for your synopsis and want every delicious detail including the double words, body touching, swiping, guffawing, call outing crazy talk. I could watch but then your submission wouldn't have the spontaneous luster of incredulity. Oh please, please, write more each week for your fans. I see a blog idea forming and you are the blogger to do it...This Week in Douchie land with Birdiebutt.

This is why I come here.

This pleases me.

Share Post

20 hours ago, RedRose said:

I met Susan Lucci years ago. Must have been around 1980. She was in town to film All My Children. She is extremely TINY! I doubt she is even 5' tall. I'm 5'9" and I towered over her like the Jolly Green Giant. She was very nice and she even complimented me on the blouse I was wearing. Erica Kane complimented ME....I almost fainted! 

I'm not a fan of Kerstink's at all but I have my doubts about Diva David being a sweet, southern gentleman. I have a friend who worked at QVC years ago and according to this person David is an ASSHOLE to the nth degree! 

That's amazing. I thoroughly enjoy watching early 80s episodes of AMC. Susan was divine back then.

LMAO at David being an ass.

Share Post

2 minutes ago, CueVeeCeeGirl said:

That's amazing. I thoroughly enjoy watching early 80s episodes of AMC. Susan was divine back then.

LMAO at David being an ass.

According to Steve Bryant, David was talking shit about him in the host lounge. Steve walked in and David had no clue until it was too late.

He wrote about it in one of his blogs. There was no doubt it was David.

Share Post

6 hours ago, kittygirl said:

No one was suggesting that the recaps be shortened.  The suggestion was that for those responding to it by quoting the post, perhaps could do so without posting the entire recap again.  The same could have been said about any/all of the quoted posts containing photos, etc, in the interest of brevity.  I'm speaking for whomever it was that suggested it (of course I can't recall who that was), but I'm confident that was the intent.  Of course, as with every other thing in this forum, you are (mostly) free to disagree and carry on.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated.

Share Post

21 hours ago, Cricket said:

Aren't all of Lisa's siblings married or with partners? See, to me and my over active imagination, I think that it is quite possible that this bothers Lisa on some level. MOST people want to have someone in their lives, or did at one point for awhile until circumstances changed that. When there is a death of a partner, or a bad breakup, then I can certainly understand why the remaining partner might choose to embrace life alone and forge a new life. I just thought it was so odd that such a beautiful young woman would deliberately choose to go it alone in life. TEHO I guess.

I don't know about any other long term relationships but LR came to the Q with Paul Kelly. They were both at Via tv in Knoxville as a couple and came to the Q together.  ie living together  

16 hours ago, Fishy said:

Funny you should mention this because Lisa herself said on last night's chat that she used to see a man who was very wise and she should have stuck with him but she wasn't wise enough to do so.  Sounded like there was some regret there.  That comment goes along with what you've said above.  Who knows. 

Sounds like Paul to me. He was a wealth of information. Think he was also a college professor

Share Post

@Birdiebutt amazing amazing recap😂

Did they get rid of Peyton Kelly to bring in Erin Moseley's husband in as the gem expert?  How sad ,Peyton must've known his days were numbered when Unnecessary Erin came to town.  Those two must've come as a package, eventually.  Ick , he comes across so smug .  I'm really disliking qvc these days.

IMG_6366.PNG

1 minute ago, Thelmalou said:

@Birdiebutt amazing amazing recap😂

Did they get rid of Peyton Kelly to bring in Erin Moseley's husband in as the gem expert?  How sad ,Peyton must've known his days were numbered when Unnecessary Erin came to town.  Those two must've come as a package, eventually.  Ick , he comes across so smug .  I'm really disliking qvc these days. 

I don't think I've ever seen Leah look this youthful  and pretty.  

IMG_6366.PNG

Share Post

11 hours ago, CaffeinatedAunt79 said:

There are 5!!! whole days in July of Christmas programming.  July 1st, 3 straight days 14th-16th (Friday-Sunday) and on the 25th.  That is just a wee a bit overkill.  The worst part is when callers and hosts wish each other "Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays" during the prime time of summer when its 85 degrees and sunny outside.

At least there is a Gem Day in July, probably one of the last gem shows for the year.  More of the same TSV's ahead, Clarks, IT, Lisa Rinna, Clarisonic and yet another My Pillow and Copper Chef TSV.

It's been over 100 if not around 109 here for the last week. But (whispering) I like CIJ!!! 💕

Share Post

Can't that Robertson family sit down and relax and just visit?  Shit. Parasailing, rope climbing, rock climbing,  zip lining and boating. Then if they sit together they are probably doing some frigging puzzle!!  I get tired just reading about about what they do! . 

Someone mentioned they thought the one who got away was the younger stud. Can't remember his name. But he had a bankruptcy and all sorts of job and money problems. I dont think she would have thought of him as wise. JMHO

Share Post

11 hours ago, Fishy said:

OMG and Loco gets paid to design this stuff?!?!?  Good grief it looks like you thought your pants were too short and decided to lengthen them but you didn't have a matching denim.  Oh well - close enough.  lol!      totally ridiculous

Are they Loco shoes?  Is the ankle monitor look a thing now?  Nothing salvageable here.

Edited by SentimentalLady.

Share Post

10 hours ago, Stacey1014 said:

The other hosts are really stepping up with Shawn on family leave. Jen and Amy have pretty much taken over the Monday night lineup. I wonder if she's watching and thinking she should hightail it back to the Q before the other two get too popular with the viewers. 

I agree.  I think Kerstin was able to advance last time there were people on leave.  She filled in a lot for Shawn and Carolyn and she is on all the time now.

Share Post

10 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Could I ask people who "quote" a previous post to not quote the entire thing? Some of them are so long that it's boring to read. We can all scroll back up to read the entire post if we want to. Thanks!

Second!

Share Post

10 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Could I ask people who "quote" a previous post to not quote the entire thing? Some of them are so long that it's boring to read. We can all scroll back up to read the entire post if we want to. Thanks!

Agree re quoting the entirety of  very long posts. They use too much real estate on the page.

But sometimes big pics are worth quoting, esp kitteh ones LOL.

Share Post

8 hours ago, seasons said:

What's up with amy and that loud, nervous cackle laugh tonight?!?

This!!!  I never usually watch her but I did for a bit and thought she could wake the dead with that LOUD CACKLE!!  W T F!

Edited by Fishy.

Share Post

1 hour ago, AuntCarol said:

Can't that Robertson family sit down and relax and just visit?  Shit. Parasailing, rope climbing, rock climbing,  zip lining and boating. Then if they sit together they are probably doing some frigging puzzle!!  I get tired just reading about about what they do! . 

Someone mentioned they thought the one who got away was the younger stud. Can't remember his name. But he had a bankruptcy and all sorts of job and money problems. I dont think she would have thought of him as wise. JMHO

and MO as well -- plus when speaking of this 'gentleman she used to see' she said it was a NUMBER OF YEARS ago.  Someone else can figure it out.  I have no clue.

Share Post

11 hours ago, PearlClutcher said:

I agree.  For $300 it should butter, syrup, cut into pieces and feed you!

I'm not going to even say what I think it should do for $300.  ;)

Edited by Honey.

Share Post

1 minute ago, Fishy said:

and MO as well -- plus when speaking of this 'gentleman she used to see' she said it was a NUMBER OF YEARS ago.  Someone else can figure it out.  I have no clue.

I am sure it wasn't that youngin. That relationship seemed fake like her Lisa Got Her Groove Back relationship lol.

I  can only see Lisa seriously  with a much older man at least ten years her senior but I also don't think she even likes men. I am convinced Leslie Blodgett and she were lovers.

Share Post

OMG this caller during the Dynatrap presentation sounds like she's just minutes from death.  I was sure she was going to say: "It catches everything, mosquitoes, flies, moths...honeybees, butterflies, song birds, small pets"

Share Post

24 minutes ago, CueVeeCeeGirl said:

Agree re quoting the entirety of  very long posts. They use too much real estate on the page.

part of this is the way the site is set up I think. between that and the merge thing  

sometimes it's just quicker to put the whole post in there as opposed to c/p the relevant parts 

Share Post

5 minutes ago, Honey said:

OMG this caller during the Dynatrap presentation sounds like she's just minutes from death.  I was sure she was going to say: "It catches everything, mosquitoes, flies, moths...honeybees, butterflies, song birds, small pets"

LMAO I heard her. she sounded very old and also as if she was speaking in that very soft, slow 1950s speak.

Share Post

49 minutes ago, SentimentalLady said:

I agree.  I think Kerstin was able to advance last time there were people on leave.  She filled in a lot for Shawn and Carolyn and she is on all the time now.

even though she isn't a fave of mine she got points from me for be available during that time and it paid off for her.  let's hope JenAmy get credit too

Share Post

14 minutes ago, Honey said:

just heard yet another near deather. Dan said the bulb will last 3 years and she said" it will probably last longer than me" LOL

Dan said "don't say that".

Share Post

50 minutes ago, CueVeeCeeGirl said:

But sometimes big pics are worth quoting, esp kitteh ones LOL.

I agree about quotes on longer posts, but I have no earthly idea how to highlight only a portion (on MacBook Air) and sadly the previous explanations of how to do it flew right over my head.  I definitely belong to the Sparkly Snarkers techo challenged mini group.  Lol.   I will mightily attempt to quote only the shorter posts and hope you all will bear with me.  -   If anyone can explain how to highlight on my device as if you're speaking to a four year old, I truly would appreciate it.  Really.   When anyone in the family attempts to do so, let's just say tempers flare.  They don't "get it" that I don't "get it". 

Share Post

17 minutes ago, CueVeeCeeGirl said:

just heard yet another near deather. Dan said the bulb will last 3 years and she said" it will probably last longer than me" LOL

Dan said "don't say that".

I heard that too.  What's with these callers?.  Cripes.  The bunny on the outdoor set was pretty cute though.

Share Post

2 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

I agree about quotes on longer posts, but I have no earthly idea how to highlight only a portion (on MacBook Air) and sadly the previous explanations of how to do it flew right over my head.  I definitely belong to the Sparkly Snarkers techo challenged mini group.  Lol.   I will mightily attempt to quote only the shorter posts and hope you all will bear with me.  -   If anyone can explain how to highlight on my device as if you're speaking to a four year old, I truly would appreciate it.  Really.   When anyone in the family attempts to do so, let's just say tempers flare.  They don't "get it" that I don't "get it". 

I'm on a Macbook too. I'm going to try to explain although it may not be clear lol.

Take your thumb and index finger and place them on the trackpad. Using your thumb click the area where you want to begin highlighting. leaving your thumb there and the trackpad depressed, take your index finger and glide it along the portion you want to highlight and it should turn pink ( or whatever your highlight color is).

Share Post

Jen C is far from a favorite, but I will grab her over OES. She has alot of interplay with the models, but i don't detect any jealousy or mean spiritedness. They were laughing up a storm, Jen seems to be able to actually have fun with ppl with no pretense. Even now with a baby, Skunkmama ain't gonna change her evil ways, IMO. It won't be a pleasure to see her back and we will prob have to deal with her bitching and moaning ala Kerstink about balancing Baby Jag and work. Oy!

Share Post

The bracelet Today's Special on HSN is pretty .... too bad I don't need a bracelet.

---------------------------------------------

When I go to Evine the today's special video automatically starts playing and it didn't used to.  It's driving me bonkers.  I must have accidentally changed something but don't know what - can anyone hep me?

Edited by Fishy.

Share Post

2 hours ago, AuntCarol said:

He seems to be doing well. Many ran him down as a gold digger but she sure looked happy and then very, very sad for quite a while.

No one is perfect and her fans had no problem criticizing him on her social media. Her calling him a "travel companion" sounded like a real slap to me.

Once again, keeping shit off of social media never seems to cross anyone's mind.

I wonder why.

Share Post