"Maybe there are no good guys.": Characters of the 100

3 hours ago, CooperTV said:

incidentally alie i mean “becca” is wearing her assistant’s lab coat and glasses for some reason. perhaps because alie knows what reads as “science lady”?

I think you may be on to something.  I noticed the lab coat and glasses when I watched, too, and meant to go back and see if we'd ever seen Becca wearing those.  I just finished a rewatch of S1 - S3 this weekend so the lab coat and glasses really jumped out to me as odd.  (Also, ALIE was able to upload herself to the mainframe . . . or whatever . . . in space right before they disabled her backpack power source, right?  We see her looking out of the window of the station, and then they never really did anything with that.)

Share Post

"The show's inconsistency in developing any kind of an arc for Octavia is becoming a huge problem in S4. Here's 45 minutes of Claire and Erin breaking down all the Octavia stuff in 409, our concerns about where her plot might be going, our giant question mark about what Ilian's role is supposed to be, and our enormous frustration that the show can't decide from episode to episode who she is."

Share Post

Octavia:

1. Brutally beats her brother, only stopping because she got tired (this is in the script).

2. Yells at her brother about lashing out and people getting hurt because of it the very next episode. 

3. Disables Pike purposely, which endangers the lives of everyone in the tower who is not an ALIE!Zombie. 

4. Murders Pike for revenge. 

5. Cuts off a kid’s head for….reasons, I guess?

6.  Tells her brother the only reason she didn’t kill him is because he’s family.

7. Allows a mob in to attack Ilian and then attempts to shoot him, only failing because “Dramatic trauma memory”.

8. Kills 2 people (who sure attacked her first, but she definitely went overboard with the head smashing.)

Luna:

1. Kills her brother in a Conclave that she was forced to participate in as a child (and yes, in 4x10 they tried to make Luna out to be a bad guy because she killed her brother because she wanted to live, but….wanting to live isn’t a bad thing!!!). 

2. Runs away and tries her best to live peacefully on her ocean rig away from everyone else. 

3. Only fights to save Adria from being murdered by Derek. 

4. Seeks out the Arkadians to get help for Adria and her clan as they die from ARS. 

5. After her entire clan dies and they realize she is radiation resistant, allows the Arkadians to take numerous samples of her blood for testing (taking so much that Jackson has to tell Abby she needs a break).

6. Volunteers her bone marrow for reproduction of Nightblood. 

7. When she no longer wants to participate, is forcibly knocked unconscious and harvested.

8. Finally gets fed up with all of the hate/violence/pain and decides to fight back.

And for some reason, the writer’s really thought it would be a good idea to have Octavia Blake tell Luna kom Floukru that she didn’t deserve to live?!

Oh…OK. 

Octavia vs Luna

Share Post