All Episodes Talk: AH-mazing!

A place to discuss particular episodes, arcs and moments from the show's run. Please remember this isn't a complete catch-all topic -- check out the forum for character topics and other places for show-related talk.

Share Post

For the 2nd time today:

Aaaaaaiiiiieeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

LOGO has brought it back!   So far, all I can see is a Monday binge-watch.  But I'll take what I can get.

Share Post

I forgot that the pilot ep was this funny ("I've had pure evil coming out of both ends for three weeks!").   Hope they keep running this.  Though I'm not a fan of the 7-ep evening.  Is this a new thing -- that reruns must be binged, rather than scattered?

Share Post

I can't believe I missed this show during its original run. It's so clever, sharp, insightful and one of the very few sitcoms that I find genuinely funny! It takes me awhile to watch every episode because I keep rewinding to hear all the rapid fire jokes I'm worried I'm missing. 

Share Post

I hope that Logo keeps this going, I have Seasons 1 and 2 on DVD but need Season 3.

Share Post

WTF, Logo?!?  

I guess it was some sort of tease.  Neither HE nor Mindy Project is back this week!!

I may pout for 72 hours.

Share Post

Fuck you, LOGO.  All these piece of crap 80s sitcoms during the day, and TMP & HE in the middle of the night.

You may have permanently damaged my REM cycle.

Share Post

9 hours ago, voiceover said:

All these piece of crap 80s sitcoms during the day, and TMP & HE in the middle of the night.

You may have permanently damaged my REM cycle.

I'm assuming you don't have Hulu, since both shows are on it.  How much is proper sleep worth to you?

Share Post

9 hours ago, ItCouldBeWorse said:

I'm assuming you don't have Hulu, since both shows are on it.  How much is proper sleep worth to you?

No Hulu. Trying to resist the urge.

"Proper sleep" = vampire hours in general, but the older I get, the tougher it is to bounce back.

Goddamnit.

Share Post

I wish they could have made it to 100 episodes so that the show could be played on any channel and in other countries.  I mean, I'm a fan, so I have the DVDs, but I want others to discover this show and watch it!

Share Post

i miss this show.  seasons 1 and 2 were great.  season 3 was a bit more hit and miss but still good.  still can't find any sitcom to replace this with in my viewing schedule.

Share Post

Just started rewatching on hulu.   What a solid Pilot episode.  This was one of my favorite shows.  What a great cast. 

I loved Andrea being Undrea so Max introduces himself as Mox. And the final scene where Andreas gramma died and Dave bops her nose on the picture.  Too funny. 

Share Post

Penny Hartz Hitler has me laughing way too hard.  

Edited by Cherry Cola.

Share Post

women be stopping...women...be...stopping

Share Post

Just bought the first two seasons on DVD from Amazon (they were cheap). Season 3 is almost $40, so I'm holding off for now. I'm enjoying the series all over again.

Share Post

This is still one of my favorite scenes: "Black Wids..."

18 hours ago, Perfect Xero said:

Guys, they're releasing the Complete Series on Blu Ray in August! And it's $27.99, which is cheaper than the S3 DVDs sell for!

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Happy-Endings-The-Complete-Series-Blu-ray/205180/

Here's to hoping they put the Episodes on there in production order rather than the order they aired on TV.

I think the DVDs have them in production order.

How did I never know there were webisodes of this show?

Edited by SmithW6079.

Share Post