To Recast or To Not: That is The Question!

bananna ..I am trying to find out the name of the actor who played Marcello on GH at the end of last year...he was on 1` day and was Leslie webbers date to Laura and kevins wedding...other people were asking who he was....GH was prempted today because of the youtube shooting..ABC said todays episode will be on at 2:08 am tonight

Share Post

Most of those suggestions were silly. Forget too tall. Too blonde. Too old.

Share Post

56 minutes ago, nilyank said:

And, too known. I think for a recast they need to go with an unknown actor. 

Share Post

The only suggestions that seemed decent were the first two.

Edited by ulkis.

Share Post

3 hours ago, nilyank said:

Too talented to be wasted propping Sonny's sorry ass.

Share Post

Most of those guys are too white and look nothing like Sonny or Liv

Share Post

What about Coltin Scott Stephen Martines? He's in DZ's age group, under six feet tall, the right ethnicity to be Sonny's son, has GH experience, and no one's going to say he's too talented to be wasted! 

No, I'm not serious. Just some nightmare fuel.  

Share Post

You do know he's a con artist, right?

Share Post

No. Just NO to all of those “suggestions.”

And ditto what @jsbt said about that loser douche con man talentless Coltin Scott.

Share Post

6 hours ago, jsbt said:

You do know he's a con artist, right?

Yeah. His notoriety was part of the humor, although even if he were an upstanding citizen, I wouldn't want him back. I thought his Nikolas was a dud.  

Edited by Asp Burger.

Share Post

This picture only makes me think some more that Stephanie Gatschet (on the left) would have made a great Lulu recast.

Share Post

"Spike Lavery"? And people think Wiley Cooper Jones is bad.

Share Post

Why does the kid who played Little Adam/AJ look like creepy young Michael Shannon

I'm being mean - I think I spotted him in one of the last Insidious movies and he wasn't bad.

Share Post

On 7/28/2018 at 2:29 AM, ulkis said:
This picture only makes me think some more that Stephanie Gatschet (on the left) would have made a great Lulu recast.

I really liked Stephanie Gatschet the last year of ABC AMC, Madison and Daniel Cosgrove's Scott were super cute together.  I think I threw her name out as a possible Serena at some point.

Edited by TeeVee329.

Share Post

Stephanie Gatschet was okay on AMC but I think she doesn't have the grit to really elevate Lulu. It would be an Emme Rylan situation all over again - talented/competent actress who's a bit too girly or marginal to make it bigger. I think they'd need a bigger soap name or Berman back, and I wasn't Berman's biggest fan by the end.

Share Post

I feel like she was at the very least less mannered than Emme Rylan is though.

Share Post

10 hours ago, jsbt said:

Stephanie Gatschet was okay on AMC but I think she doesn't have the grit to really elevate Lulu.

Yeah, I kinda felt like she/Madison/Madison and Scott kinda work best on a more B-level.  Then again, I feel like I'm rarely into the marquee characters/couples.

Share Post

Jennifer Landon was the only name soap actress that I felt could be a good Lulu, other than that, they needed to cast the net outside soap actress to find the Lulu replacement.

Share Post

Yeesh, Jen Landon was good as Gwen, but I can't see her as Lulu at all.  

Dante needs a recast, because I am NOT watching Lulu and Chase, or Lulu and Peter happen.  NO.

Share Post