All Episodes Talk:

To anyone reading this...

The Cory Lovelace update is airing right now.  (It just began.)

However, basketball has run long, so add extra time to your DVR recordings, or the episode will cut off.

ETA: I can understand the verdict because of a lack of evidence, but I still think Curt might have done it.  The defense's time frame doesn't make sense to me.  If the kids supposedly saw Cory before school, and then Curt took them to school, what are we talking?  Half an hour?  An hour until he came home and found his youngest son?  That wouldn't be enough time for rigor to set in, and I'd think her body would still be more than pliable.   The EMT said she was cold.  Would there even be enough time for that to happen according to the defense's timeline? 

It seems more likely that she died much before that.  I was also surprised at the speed at which the jury returned.  Getting to not guilty is one thing, but getting to not guilty that quickly makes me go hmmmm....

At the very least, I'd want to talk about it more if I were on that jury.

Looks like we're getting a David Temple update next week.  Was I the only one who didn't know that he'd been released pending a second trial?

Accused killer David Temple wants to be declared innocent in wife's death

Edited by Ohmo.

Share Post

I hate that Dateline left so much info out in this Lovelace update. I agree that the timeline makes no sense. But what I want to know is what happened in the hour between when Curtis came home and when the EMTs arrived? Curtis apparently arrived home around 9 to find his wife dead, took his son around the corner to his mother's and returned home. But the EMTs saw Cory at 10:15. Seems to me there is an hour or so unaccounted for. Or if it was accounted for we are not being given that info. When did Curtis call 911? The fact that a prosecutor would not call right away is unbelievable to me. His mother could have come and picked up the son while he was waiting for paramedics to arrive. Why did he need that hour between when he dropped his son off and when they arrived, and what did he do with that time? 

Share Post

I always thought the kids really did not see their mom that day but the dad put that image of her on the stairs in their heads.   It's not hard to make kids believe they saw something they didn't.  

The whole thing was off to me.  The dad was off to me.  

Share Post

I may have to skip next week's episode so I don't have to look at Kelly Siegler's smug face.

Share Post

First off, he sure likes the institution of marriage, doesn't he? Jeez! It's okay to be single dude. Secondly, I think he did it and it was done the night before. Even at 12 years old kids don't know what the heck is doing on late at night & running out the door for school. They are told to rush, rush, rush. The 3 boys were a lot younger and don't know what the heck was going on. It's too bad the daughter got screwed by the father & the second wife but hopefully she has her mothers family to her out emotionally & financially. Yup! I think he did it but I wasnt there and we'll never know for sure.

Share Post

17 hours ago, starri said:

I may have to skip next week's episode so I don't have to look at Kelly Siegler's smug face.

Not only Kelly but I am sure Deguerin will be shown in the first part, I am not sure who annoys me more.

Share Post

6 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Not only Kelly but I am sure Deguerin will be shown in the first part, I am not sure who annoys me more.

That's like asking if you'd rather be shot in the arm or in the leg.

Share Post

11 hours ago, starri said:

That's like asking if you'd rather be shot in the arm or in the leg.

Leg.

Share Post