Dancing All Over The World: Other Versions Of DWTS

I thought it might be fun to look at routines from other versions of DWTS that don't really get as much exposure as the British and Australian versions (which have their own discussion threads) do.  Here, for example, is an Argentine Tango from the Italian version, which just started its new season a few weeks ago: 

http://www.rai.tv/dl/RaiTV/programmi/media/ContentItem-656ae26d-365b-4289-a3c7-8f4cae3f24d0.html

Now, which one is the pro, and which one is the celeb?  :)

Edited by legaleagle53.

Share Post

Psst -- want to to see how a same-sex male couple handles an elegant Ballroom dance?  Check out this from the Italian version of DWTS: Waltz Notice how they effortlessly switch leads all the way through the dance.

They made the finals, by the way!  :)

Oh, and this thread isn't just for the Italian version, by the way. It's for all other versions of DWTS around the world (except for the British mothership, Strictly Come Dancing, which has its own full subforum here) that don't really have enough consistent viewership to warrant full forums due to geo-blocking or other issues, so if you see any dances you like on, say, the New Zealand, Australian, French, Swedish, Mexican, or any other versions of DWTS, feel free to post them here!

Edited by legaleagle53.

Share Post

Isn't there already a post with for other versions of DWTS?

Share Post

8 hours ago, Uke said:

Isn't there already a post with for other versions of DWTS?

If there is, I am unaware of it.

Edit:  Never mind. I found it.  Ironically, it's my own thread that I created some time ago!  Would one of the mods please be so kind as to merge the two for me?  Thanks!

Edited by legaleagle53.

Share Post

How did the Italian couple do? Did they win? 

Share Post

On 6/4/2018 at 8:47 AM, boyznkatz said:

How did the Italian couple do? Did they win? 

They made the finals, but they placed fifth out of the five couples who made the finals.  Still, they're the first same-sex couple to ever make the finals on any version of DWTS, and a lot of people (including yours truly) think they were robbed.  The winner, incidentally was an older gentleman who had to have been in his late 50s or early 60s.

Share Post