Betty? Veronica? Hot Dog? Spoilers and Spoiled Speculation

Look I know people Cheryl and stuff but wow.. seems like next episode she’s going to try and take the title of serpent leader and it looks like Toni is going to let her.

Like I don’t get it. And I’m sure plently of people are going to be on Cheryl’s side but really? It’s bad enough that Cheryl’s even in the hang, I guess we’re forgetting when they first arrived at Riverdale High she was openly rude to them. But whatever. Now she’s in the gang and seems like she’s going to still be openly rude to Jughead. And probably more than likely Betty.  Im

just confused with how this character gets away with things like this.

Share Post

On 10/22/2018 at 6:17 PM, WhosThatGirl said:

Look I know people Cheryl and stuff but wow.. seems like next episode she’s going to try and take the title of serpent leader and it looks like Toni is going to let her.

Like I don’t get it. And I’m sure plently of people are going to be on Cheryl’s side but really? It’s bad enough that Cheryl’s even in the hang, I guess we’re forgetting when they first arrived at Riverdale High she was openly rude to them. But whatever. Now she’s in the gang and seems like she’s going to still be openly rude to Jughead. And probably more than likely Betty.  Im

just confused with how this character gets away with things like this.

I've seen the she s a Bitch and she owns it BS  as a excuse from people who defend her. 

Share Post

27 minutes ago, jay741982 said:

I've seen the she s a Bitch and she owns it BS  as a excuse from people who defend her. 

Yeah. I mean sometimes I like her, but most of the time I find it interesting that people like it when she makes fun of people and treats them horribly. Like it’s a tv show and she’s a teenager but then when other teenage characters do things like this, they tend to get hate, so it makes me dislike her. And she’s really quite terrible but people find her super fun and iconic.. and I’m like “really?” I love her going all katniss everdeen on Penny and her minions all the time but as I said, let’s not forget that she was invited to join the gang after basically only starting to like them because of her girlfriend and not it looks like she’s trying to take the throne from Jughead? Or trying to make herself the queen instead of Betty? Which.. again show?

Sorry but that makes no sense.

I mean I hate the serpent storyline but I can’t get behind Cheryl being queen just because she wants to and it looks like the Toni is now slowly just becoming Cheryl’s girlfriend. Hey didn’t she have some awesome moments last season? Like after the show made her and Jughead randomly hook up for no real reason and then she became Jugheads friend and she sometimes let him know he was a  idiot and stuff? Or was that a fever dream? It seems like the show is sidelining her just as Cheryl’s girlfriend for the time being. Which is kind of terrible. 

Also I feel like this episode is going to be heavy on the Cheryl stuff  and Falice and Choni which.. I did ship for quite a while last season but as of late, I’m starting to feel over them too, not sure why, I just am. And Falice ugh.. don’t even get me started.

Edited by WhosThatGirl.

Share Post

So even though I doubt I’m going to watch the flashback episode due to the fact that it seems like an episode just to make it so the kids and the parents are alike(which is terrible based on that season one moment when Jughead told betty they weren’t their parents, guess the writers don’t care anymore that they seem to be ruining really great moments) I’ve seen pictures and seriously.. apparently this big dangerous game is really really just lapping/role playing, which is so ridiculous and also kind of hilarious that big bad Hiram lodge was into role playing. As were two gang members, alice and FP. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl.

Share Post

So I’m still not sure why betty ends up going to SOQM but I’m thinking she definitely gets sent there by Alice.

And now I’m thinking that all of the other teenagers are going to get sucked into the stupid g&g game and while Betty won’t be playing the game, I do feel like she’s going to be trying to figure it out and it essentially make her somewhat crazy and the cult will probably convince Alice that Betty needs to be sent away. 

This is 1 if my theorys regarding the SOQM thing. I was really hoping that Alice wasn’t going to be the person sending Betty there but I honestly don’t think Betty would go there undercover, like I know she likes to chase a story and all that but even that is far beyond what I think she’s willing to do. Then again.. there are times when it feels like the show wants us to like Alice and I feel like after this.. that will never happen, at least not for me.

And from interviews Lili said Betty’s scenes that she filmed were really intense, both emotionally and physically .. so... if Alice sent her there, I’m not sure she could

come back for many viewers.

Share Post

So, in terms of Archie's plot going forward and whether or not he's out for good....it's hard to say. On the one hand, he has the information needed to clear his name, thanks to the Warden. On the other hand, I question the titles for the midseason finale and the winter premiere, combined with images of this:

So it does seem like Archie gets caught again. Though, again, it's not confirmed or certain. It's just my thinking.

Share Post

5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, in terms of Archie's plot going forward and whether or not he's out for good....it's hard to say. On the one hand, he has the information needed to clear his name, thanks to the Warden. On the other hand, I question the titles for the midseason finale and the winter premiere, combined with images of this:

So it does seem like Archie gets caught again. Though, again, it's not confirmed or certain. It's just my thinking.

I don’t always put much through into the script pictures. A lot of times they seem to be done to troll us. I could be wrong also though. I just don’t know if they want to keep Archie separate for much longer.

Also the 3x09 could be referring to Betty and her story, pretty sure its

either 8 or 9 when she’s at or sent to the sisters.

Share Post

I don't really know what to think of the titles anymore but maybe it has more to do with G&G than Archie's stuff...
Could the title "Outbreak" be more about the game being played across town or something?
And now with Betty being sent over to the SOQM, could it be more about her mother sending her there to be safe from the game or as the result of some quest during the game? 
I told myself I'd stop speculating.... But I can't help myself...

Share Post

16 minutes ago, PeekaBoo said:

I don't really know what to think of the titles anymore but maybe it has more to do with G&G than Archie's stuff...
Could the title "Outbreak" be more about the game being played across town or something?
And now with Betty being sent over to the SOQM, could it be more about her mother sending her there to be safe from the game or as the result of some quest during the game? 
I told myself I'd stop speculating.... But I can't help myself...

I think outbreak is definitely referring to how it seems like all the teenagers will be playing the game. We ended this last episode with Reggie Josie and Kevin deciding to play.

i think no exit will probably be about Betty being at SOQM and o think Alice sends her there because of the game or the cult tells her to or something. I feel like as I said while betty won’t play the game probably, I think Alice will suspect she is and send her away.

Share Post

Someone posted a description of 3x07 and yeah Alice is definitely sending Betty to the sisters, to “protect” her from the game. 

Again.. are we supposed to enjoy the Alice character? I get it, people enjoy hating her but this feels like a step too far. And I feel like the show is probably going to try and have it also be like the cult is telling her to do this but.. really.. again it’s a step too far. SOQM is awful. Beyond awful. I just honestly can’t get behind that character at all after this. I don’t care what’s making her do it, as I said we already know SOQM is awful. 

I just don’t quite understand the point of this. I can only hope the show after has Betty emancipating from her parents like Cheryl.

Edited by WhosThatGirl.

Share Post