The Exes: They Did What Now?

When/where does this show air? Who's on it? I googled and the only thing that came up was a show from 2012.

Share Post

It aired on Slice in Canada, then Fuse in the US. Now it's on AXS in the US. It airs Wednesday Nights.

It's Bobbie Brown, Sharise's Neil, Athena Lee, Susan Dixon. It's very entertaining. I wish the episodes were longer.

Share Post

Is there a season four? Fuse had the first two seasons and I had to go to YT to find the third.

Share Post

Sharise Neil:  Vince Neil - Motley Crew

Athena  Lee:  James Kottak - Scorpions

Susan  'Blue'  Ashley  Jerry Dixon - Warrant

Bobbi Brown:   Jani Lane - Warrant

Share Post

Thanks for this forum!!

Love the show, but am behind on my episodes, due to a move, new job and puppy!!

I surprised myself by really taking a liking to Athena. I find her attitude, comments and fight for sobriety endearing. Don't know what to make of James. Doesn't appear he has what it takes to fight the fight. I couldn't take him, but if she keeps her eyes on the prize, (her kids) and a good therapist she may be able to tolerate his mania.

Share Post

Wahh.  Thy have a new season running right now but it's on some AXS network that my cable provider doesn't offer.  It used to be on FUSE, but I guess they ditched it. :(

That said, I love Athena too.  She's so soft-hearted.  My sister met Tommy a few years ago and she said he's super sweet, so I guess it runs in the family.

Edited by cherry slushie.

Share Post

Just finished binge watching Season 3. Love this show, but high maintenance to watch. AXS TV does not show all the episodes, so it is a bit disjointed to follow. It is shown in Canada, Slice TV. When I went to Slice to watch the episodes, it said only humans in Canada can download/watch episodes.  Props to YouTube. You can see all the episodes. I will go back and watch season 1 as I am sure I missed alot of episodes due to AXS and Fuse's non commitment to the entire series. Hope this helps anyone interested in the endearing Rock Chicks recreating the next phases of their lives. Highly recommend. Looking forward to a lively discussion of this show.

Share Post

And, Shannon ( Gene Simmon's rock adds) Tweed's intelligent, wit and humor narrative adds alot to the show. 

Share Post

On June 4, 2016 at 11:28 PM, itsadryheat said:

And, Shannon ( Gene Simmon's rock adds) Tweed's intelligent, wit and humor narrative adds alot to the show. 

I actually think she takes away from it.  She obviously thinks she's above the ex-wives, since she is not an ex, and way richer than them.  It's sad that she is basically making fun of them from her pedestal.

That being said I enjoy the show, but not Shannon.  Wish I could find where it is playing.  I have found a few eps on YouTube.

Share Post

On 9/10/2016 at 9:55 PM, heatherchandler said:

I actually think she takes away from it.  She obviously thinks she's above the ex-wives, since she is not an ex, and way richer than them.  It's sad that she is basically making fun of them from her pedestal.

That being said I enjoy the show, but not Shannon.  Wish I could find where it is playing.  I have found a few eps on YouTube.

You're right...some of what she says IS funny, but she definitely is mocking them. I take more offense when she mocks Athena and Bobbie, who clearly have a lot of issues. Blue, on the other hand- Shannon can make fun of her all she wants and I won't hold it against her.

Share Post