Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Well I am glad that now that I stopped watching MJ for a week I find them much more amusing again (although they really need to get a new opening block as I think I speak for all of us when I say the pondering about whether our president is sane or can he go any lower has been dragged to death.  There's lots more to dissect, please pick a new lane).  Landsnark, your posts and the picture I have in my head of Meeks glaring at the camera like a three year old that's just been told they can't have cake until they eat their dinner will make me giggle for the rest of the day and I thank you for that as I think we could all use a good chuckle these days.

Have a great weekend everybody!

Share Post

Funny, Mika seems more upset about a consensual affair that happened 20 years ago  than she does about people being burned alive in their cars in California. Didn't notice any tears shed over that. 

I don't think Mika really gives one whit about Bill Clinton or Monica Lewinsky.  She uses it to jump on the #metoo movement, and give her credibility since she & Joe get raked over the coals every couple months about their affair. She can shout Know Your Value til the cows come home.   No one is listening. 

Know Your Value is just the lamer version of Lean In.  Let's show rich white ladies how to get richer. 

Mika should take note of how well Sheryl Sandberg is faring these days. 

Remember the good old days when Vanity Fair wrote articles about them and she posed with her leg in the air?  How did those funny sunny days turn so ugly? 

Share Post

I cannot believe it.  I honestly can't.  Mika's "Sad Face" + sigh as she intros a six part documentary on Lewinski's & Clinton's libidos.

Ironic, because Lewinsky should be the poster child for Know Your Value. In fact, Mika's KYV production company should be renamed, "Blue Dress Productions."

Edited by WhineandCheez.

Share Post

JC. I'm glad I only watched the first hour this morning.

I liked the lawyers from the Federalist Society.

When Mika opened the show with the CA fires it was sobering. She follows that up with trump will visit there tomorrow.  Why?

Share Post

Seems Mika Lewinsky took yesterday off to practice reading the tel-e-prompter. Over. enunciated. every. syllable. yet the inflections were still off. What a joke she is. I only flip by when the business channels are on commercial but I know what I'll always find: Mika in her black quilted top, shaking her head in disdain, (though now with the added excitement of watching for the stray wisps of hair unleashed from the poorly pinned bun situation), Joe bellowing about "this President", the same tired panel of pundits. What a joyless, depressing show. I think they realized just how much damage their on air flirting did to their reputations as "journalists" and thus now rarely appear side by side. Any inside dirt on when this shit show will be replaced?

Tom Brokaw? Seriously? 

Share Post

19 minutes ago, plumbago blues said:

Any inside dirt on when this shit show will be replaced?

From your lips to God's ears. 

Mika Lewinsky.  LOL!! 

Share Post

2 hours ago, stormy said:

She follows that up with trump will visit there tomorrow.  Why?

Because there is no rain predicted but on the other hand with all of that product in his "hair" he best steer clear of open flames.

Share Post

6 hours ago, Chloesmom said:

Oh My God, did anyone else just see Mika's face when they cut to her after introducing the Let's Roll Around In The Clinton Lewinsky Scandal A Bit More Shall We?  She was just glaring at the camera with her arms tightly crossed over her chest.  I didn't get it at first until they started rolling the A&E docu-drama teaser.  I wish I could get a screen shot of that, I would make it my screen saver.

Interesting that this documentary would be of so much interest to two MSNBC hosts. LOL It's on another network.

Of course there's no way in hell they would have mentioned Rachel Maddow's doc Betrayal which airs this Sunday.

The Orange County story really is quite interesting to me. We lived there in eighties so this shift is a big deal. They just didn't call in the right people to discuss it.

Share Post

Official Post

You voted and @17wheatthins and I listened! There is now a dedicated Hosts thread in the forum. You have a bit of leeway here, but please take any and all extended discussions about Joe, Mika, Willie, etc., there.

Share Post

4 hours ago, plumbago blues said:

Tom Brokaw? Seriously? 

The man always sounds like he's got a mouth full of marbles.

Share Post