Major Crimes in the Media

Via TVLine, 3/29/16: Major Crimes to return June 13 at 10pm.  (Lots of info/spoilers for upcoming season).

Leading out of Rizzoli starting June 13 at 10 pm will be Season 5 of Major Crimes, in which Sharon pushes Rusty through college while figuring out what she wants from her romance with Andy; Sanchez decides to try to adopt a child; Provenza develops sensitivities related to his new marriage; Buzz picks up where the LAPD left off on their decades-old investigation of his father and uncle’s murder; Tao wins an award for his work as a Hollywood consultant; and Sykes confronts whether she wants to have children or stay focused on her career.

Share Post

Bad news for Canadians.  Super Channel will no longer be showing Major Crimes (or Rizzoli & Isles).  Don't know why.  So far I haven't found any further info, like what network may carry it, but will keep looking. 

If anyone else knows anything please post.

Share Post

If anyone wants to listen to Mary talk about Sharon there's a podcast called "What Would Sharon Raydor Do?" which can be found here and on itunes. It's pretty cool and today the episode with Kathe Mazur should be uploaded. She's also had Tony on and they are delightful together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a6mlmZo-lE

Share Post

Alert!  Alert!  On Saturday nights re-runs of The Closer are being replaced by re-runs of Major Crimes!  Finally we get to see the beginning all over again!

(Not on TNT - Check your local listings for details.)

Edited to add: New thread started to discuss re-runs. 

Edited by treeofdreams.

Share Post

46 minutes ago, treeofdreams said:

Alert!  Alert!  On Saturday nights re-runs of The Closer are being replaced by re-runs of Major Crimes!  Finally we get to see the beginning all over again!

(Not on TNT - Check your local listings for details.)

Edited to add: New thread started to discuss re-runs. 

Are The Closer episodes being replaced or supplemented by previous seasons of Major Crimes? In Los Angeles the syndication schedule has been back to back episodes at 5 PM Sundays 

Share Post

In my area (Arizona) The Closer is being replaced by Major Crimes on Saturday night.  The first two episodes of Major Crimes show tonight

Share Post

In Chicago, on the over-the-air My50, instead of 2 episodes of The Closer, there will be one of Bones, followed by one of Major Crimes. Two episodes of The Closer are still airing on Wednesday nights. 
However, My50 is turning into the CW, so who knows about the future schedule?

Share Post

We finally have a return date, but it's not until February.  And the show moves to a new timeslot.  Starting Feb. 22, the show will air Wednesdays at 9:00.  Not spoilers, as the info was provided by TNT, but I'll put it behind spoiler tags in case someone doesn't want to see an outline (very general) of upcoming storylines:

Spoiler

This winter, the squad moves inexorably to fill the vacant post of Assistant Chief that Fritz Howard has been occupying on a temporary basis. Along the way, Sanchez tries once again to become a father; Flynn and Sharon move closer toward the path to matrimony; Provenza considers retirement; Rusty interns for DDA Hobbs as he looks toward attending law school when he graduates from UCLA; Buzz attempts to help out the family of the man who murdered his father; Sykes confronts an old foe in Mark Hickman; Lt. Mike Tao is instrumental in solving a case dealing with plastic explosives; and Dr. Morales joins the squad for the entire investigation of a very personal mystery.

Share Post

21 minutes ago, Bastet said:
Spoiler

and Dr. Morales joins the squad for the entire investigation of a very personal mystery.

Spoiler

If this involves him investigating the murder of his boyfriend, I'm going to be very angry.  I've wanted Morales to get to be involved in an entire case since he started on The Closer, but not like this.

Share Post

On 12/20/2016 at 2:29 PM, Bastet said:

Reveal hidden contents

This winter, the squad moves inexorably to fill the vacant post of Assistant Chief that Fritz Howard has been occupying on a temporary basis. Along the way, Sanchez tries once again to become a father; Flynn and Sharon move closer toward the path to matrimony; Provenza considers retirement; Rusty interns for DDA Hobbs as he looks toward attending law school when he graduates from UCLA; Buzz attempts to help out the family of the man who murdered his father; Sykes confronts an old foe in Mark Hickman; Lt. Mike Tao is instrumental in solving a case dealing with plastic explosives; and Dr. Morales joins the squad for the entire investigation of a very personal mystery.

On 12/20/2016 at 2:51 PM, starri said:
  Hide contents

If this involves him investigating the murder of his boyfriend, I'm going to be very angry.  I've wanted Morales to get to be involved in an entire case since he started on The Closer, but not like this.

Spoiler

I heard that it involves his boyfriend being murdered and him becoming the topic of Rusty's latest journalistic project. Sharon B becomes the prime suspect, and Provenza crosses the line pursuing her, gets suspended and is missing from several episodes. The stress causes Flynn to have another heart attack and there is a lot of focus on Raydor's relationship and home life. The investigation brings Buzz and Morales closer together and they ultimately solve the case with Rusty's help. Just kidding of course, but the boyfriend thing on it's own doesn't sound so bad now does it?

Share Post

More articles about the upcoming Season 5 1/2 :

http://deadline.com/2016/12/major-crimes-winter-premiere-date-tnt-season-5-1201873441/

http://tvline.com/2016/12/19/major-crimes-season-5-winter-premiere-date-wednesdays/

One thing I thought about watching the promos that we skipped over before to talking about casting and potential plots is the new time slot. I find it interesting that they are moving it to Wednesdays at 9. It sort of creates an aging procedurals log jam with SVU and Criminal Minds already there. I know that with steaming, on demand, etc. live viewership and time slots are less important these days especially for cable, but I wonder what the thinking was behind it.

Share Post

More likely, they're hoping for a ratings dip that will justify cancelling it.

They did the same thing with Southland.

Share Post

5 hours ago, starri said:

It's also what they did with Leverage.

Share Post

23 hours ago, wknt3 said:

More articles about the upcoming Season 5 1/2 :

http://deadline.com/2016/12/major-crimes-winter-premiere-date-tnt-season-5-1201873441/

http://tvline.com/2016/12/19/major-crimes-season-5-winter-premiere-date-wednesdays/

One thing I thought about watching the promos that we skipped over before to talking about casting and potential plots is the new time slot. I find it interesting that they are moving it to Wednesdays at 9. It sort of creates an aging procedurals log jam with SVU and Criminal Minds already there. I know that with steaming, on demand, etc. live viewership and time slots are less important these days especially for cable, but I wonder what the thinking was behind it.

Well of the three Major Crimes wins easily for me, too bad I am not the king. Once they lost the premiere Monday time slot at 10 PM meant I had to wait for On demand to play the episode.

Share Post

Major Crimes is one of the few current TV shows I watch (plus Nightwatch, The Daily Show, Top Chef, and Pit Bulls and Parolees; I mostly watch news, sports, and then old favorites in syndication), so they can put it in just about any time slot and I'll be there.  But given how long it's been on (especially given the extent to which The Closer and Major Crimes is the same show, and in that sense it has been on the air for 12 seasons now) and how expensive the ensemble cast must be getting, I keep expecting cancellation (especially since I just started watching the two shows last summer; I figure me falling in love with the franchise pretty much guarantees its death).

Edited by Bastet.

Share Post

On January 8, 2017 at 9:39 AM, starri said:

Well pooh!

Share Post

On 1/8/2017 at 6:39 AM, starri said:

I still mourn Southland.  

Share Post

On 1/15/2017 at 9:21 AM, Calamity Jane said:

I still mourn Southland.  

So do I!

Share Post

49 minutes ago, jrlr said:

So do I!

Me three. 

Although I can at least pretend that Regina King won her Emmy for Southland and not American Crime. 

Edited by starri.

Share Post

18 minutes ago, starri said:

Of course.  I'm just a terrible soothsayer.

Me too. So's the New York Times. Today's outcome was not what I went through 12 rounds of chemo and 6 hours of surgery to see. Oh well. At least we still have Major Crimes.

Share Post

I'm a bit surprised it was already renewed for another season, but happy; I thought for sure me getting into it and finally getting all caught up (well, almost - I still haven't geared myself up to revisit the Nazi arc) meant it would be canceled after the upcoming second half of the fifth season.

Between the holidays and NFL playoffs, I am pretty behind in the syndicated episodes, so I'm thinking of distracting myself with a few of those tonight.  But I feel like nothing will penetrate my mood, I won't enjoy them, and in fact they'll kind of be ruined for me. 

Share Post

I am glad the show is being renewed and I'm not surprised as it is one of TNT's best shows and very popular but they are putting it on at the same time as SVU and CM which is really stupid, unless of course they want the shows ratings to dip. Which is what I think TNT really wants, because they want to go to all serialized soapy dramas instead of regular procedurals.  

Share Post

On 2/14/2017 at 2:04 PM, treeofdreams said:

Reminder - Feb 22 begins the new season! (Now on Wednesdays)

Thanks for the reminder,  have to set my DVR

Share Post

TVLine:

Major Crimes Boss Sounds Off: I Hope New Wednesday Slot Isn't a Problem

By Matt Webb Mitovich / February 20 2017, 11:35 AM PST

TNT’s Major Crimes at long last resumes Season 5 this week — though for the first time in its history, not airing on Mondays.

Instead, the offshoot of The Closer — which also called Monday home — will be airing Wednesdays at 9/8c, starting Feb. 22. As such, you can understand if the series’ creator is a bit anxious.

“This is not the night I would have picked, and this is not the time of year that I would have picked to come back on,” James Duff shared with TVLine, as part of our Season 5B preview (coming later this week). But with TNT hosting NBA basketball on Mondays this time of year, and there being a need for scripted fare on the cabler, the stalwart procedural was called into action.

As for how Major Crimes — which in Season 5A averaged 3.8 million viewers and a 0.5 rating in Live+Same Day numbers — will hold up against fellow crime dramas Criminal Minds (averaging 7.6 mil/1.4) and Law & Order: SVU (6.2 mil/1.5) — Duff clutches onto this advice: “What I’m told is that the live numbers are no longer important,” that TNT instead keeps an eye on Live+7 DVR playback and such.

There’s also the none-too-small fact that Major Crimes already has been renewed for Season 6 — for at least a preliminary 13 episodes.

Duff also has great faith in his cast and their presence on social media, to raise awareness about the new time slot and then drum up excitement on Wednesday evenings. “I do believe that we have some experience in locating our viewers, and letting them know where we are,” he says. “We do keep up a very active social media presence, and we are in communications with our viewers as closely as we can be.”

But despite the best promotional efforts that any TV show can put out, Duff admits that he himself has been blindsided many a time by, say, the onset of each new Survivor season. “When it comes back I’m always surprised, because somehow the message doesn’t get to me,” he says.

“But we are very actively trying to get the message out to people,” about Major Crimes‘ big move, he reiterates. “I do hope that Wednesday night at 9 doesn’t end up being a big problem for us.”

Share Post

TVLine: 

Major Crimes Boss Previews Andy's Fate and the Fight for Taylor's Job, Makes Us Very Afraid of Hit-and-Runs

By Matt Webb Mitovich / February 22 2017, 8:00 AM PST

Certain showrunners bring certain traits to the interview table. Marc Guggenheim isn’t afraid to call out ‘shippers. Yankees fan Adam Horowitz tries to slip in baseball “spoilers.” Shane Brennan practically wrote headlines for you (“Do not miss the first 45 seconds!”).

As for Major Crimes creator James Duff? Over the years (The Closer‘s run included), I have learned that often when I question the TNT drama’s inclusion of a particular crime, he is at the ready with a wealth of real-life facts to support his storytelling decision. Such as when I asked why the Major Crimes team would be investing a seemingly humdrum hit-and-run during the back half of Season 5 (premiering tonight at 9/8c, in a brand-new Wednesday time slot).

“Los Angeles is the No. 1 hit-and-run city in the United States right now,” he shared. “Usually they are investigated by Traffic, not by experienced homicide detectives, but a majority of them are not getting solved, and we need to start bringing more people to justice.”

Duff can also be counted on to serve up a stat that makes you shiver. “Sometimes what happens in a hit-and-run is that the driver will accidentally hit the bicyclist, and then go back and run over the bicyclist harder,” he told me. “They kill them to avoid the lawsuit.” (When I then joke that I’m seriously reconsidering my next trip west, Duff assured, “Don’t be afraid to visit Los Angeles. We’re the safest big city in America.”)

As Season 5 resumes this Wednesday, Sharon Raydor (played by Mary McDonnell) may be thinking about sideswiping a certain someone, as Deputy Chief of Operations Winnie Davis (Emmy winner Camryn Manheim) lobbies, hard, for dearly departed Russell Taylor’s old job. (Fritz thus far has been keeping the seat warm, as the acting Assistant Chief of Special Operations, but his ex-FBI status would be a tough full-time sell to the LAPD.)  “Sharon doesn’t really want the job, but she really doesn’t want Winnie Davis to have it,” Duff previews. “Winnie Davis poses a threat to the way the LAPD is presently organized, and she is especially displeased with Major Crimes.”

But… Sharon’s team gets the job done, no? Like clockwork, on a weekly basis? “They do, but there’s always this tension inside governmental agencies, between getting the job done and spending money,” Duff explains. “The justice system was not created to be a bargain, but there’s still a limited amount of dollars to spend.” Again, with a stat: “In California courts, 93 percent of homicide cases are settled out of court, because we just don’t have the money to try them all.”

Also in the running for Taylor’s job is Leo Mason (played by Leonard Roberts), the Commander of Criminal Intelligence AKA “the LAPD’s version of the CIA,” Duff says. “He doesn’t want the job either, but he’s also afraid of Winnie Davis.”

As for Winnie herself, she “is unafraid to pursue the job in a very naked and open fashion, and Camryn Manheim is the bomb” in the role, says Duff. “She is just perfect for this.”

Geez, all the office politics may be enough to give Sharon a heart attack! Whoops, #TooSoon? After all, Andy (Anthony Denison) had been KO’d by his ticker when last we tuned. in. So how is he, months later? “He’s gotten a final wake up call, and this one he is going to have to listen to,” says Duff. “He’s got to change his life, and that puts pressure on him to grab for happiness right now.” Because even with things going quite well between him and Sharon, “His life is incomplete, and he wants to make it more complete,” the EP teases.

Elsewhere over the show’s winter/spring run (it has already been renewed for Season 6), the Major Crimes team will investigate a dead body “found 40 feet up a tree in Griffith Park”; Pretty Little Liars‘ Keegan Allen, as Gus’ boss, will pose a threat to Rusty’s relationship; Sykes (Kearran Giovanni) faces Jason Gedrick’s Hickman again in the courtroom, “as he predicted she would”; the murder of a one-man geek squad “leads to one of our very darkest dark cases ever”; and, on the decidedly lighter side, Dr. Morales (Jonathan Del Arco) will put on quite a show when his dad visits from South America.

“He’s a retired cop, his father, and Dr. Morales has perhaps misrepresented how closely he works with Major Crimes,” Duff says with a chuckle. “So everybody sort of tries to help Dr. Morales keep up the fiction!”

Share Post

On 8/23/2016 at 11:16 AM, maraleia said:

If anyone wants to listen to Mary talk about Sharon there's a podcast called "What Would Sharon Raydor Do?" which can be found here and on itunes. It's pretty cool and today the episode with Kathe Mazur should be uploaded. She's also had Tony on and they are delightful together.

I saw this post when I was first binge-watching (for the first time) The Closer and Major Crimes, and filed away in my memory bank the existence of a What Would Sharon Raydor Do? podcast.  Now, being all caught up on the series (and already, not even a full week into hiatus, missing the show), I decided to go check it out, and I cannot thank you enough for recommending this.  I've only listened to a few so far, but I have gone from a decades-long idea of, "You know, I rather like not just Mary McDonnell's work but what I know of her as a person" to "I love this woman."  And her takes on Sharon's reactions to various plot developments have so aligned with my interpretations and mental filling in of the show's blanks it's almost freakish.

I'm also now convinced my life will never be quite as good as it could be if the "let's do another podcast where we have a few drinks first" idea of Mary McDonnell and Kathe Mazur doesn't come to fruition.  Tipsy or sober, I need Mazur to appear again, because I love Andrea Hobbs and the interaction between her and Sharon, and listening to McDonnell and Mazur talk about those characters - not to mention their real-life friendship, and anything else about their lives and understanding of the world - is a good way to pass the time.

In other news (apparently somewhat old, but I don't see it posted, and I just came across it recently), season 5 is coming to DVD May 30th.

Share Post

Heads up re. syndication:

The package sold into syndication was seasons one through four (since season five was still in production at the time), so once season four concludes (the S4 finale will be the first episode tonight, for those markets airing two episodes per week), it will start over with season one rather than moving onto season five.

Share Post

1 hour ago, Veronica said:

Originally via Deadline:

Chasing Life alumna Jessica Meraz has been cast as a series regular and Lourdes Benedicto (V) will recur in the upcoming sixth season of TNT’s hit drama series Major Crimes from Warner Bros. TV. Meraz will play Det. Camila Paige, who’s still recovering financially from having to raise all five of her younger siblings after the death of her parents in a car accident almost fifteen years ago. A favorite of Chief Mason (Leonard Roberts), she made a name for herself inside Criminal Intelligence before her transfer to Missing Persons. She has a personal relationship with Lt. Provenza (G.W. Bailey) from before her time on the LAPD. Benedicto will recur as Sara Garza, the wife of a prominent surgeon, his office manager, and mother to their missing fifteen-year-old son who tries to maintain her sanity in the face of kidnapping, murder and her husband’s health problems.

Ugh, Gina from NYPD Blue (Benedicto).  Hopefully she won't annoy me here like she did there.  Actually, she probably won't, because I think the reason I didn't like her was much more because of James than her.  (And if she does, oh well, because she'll be gone after the multi-episode case is closed.)

The new detective, on the other hand, is going to be a regular?  Do we really need another freakin' detective?  (In addition to Wes Nolan, or are they transferring him somewhere?)  I looked up Meraz, and she looks young.  So I hope this isn't some TNT mandate.  Maybe I'm just suffering flashbacks to DDA Rios.  I'll just concentrate on the fact we'll have another woman in the squad room, and wait to see how it all plays out.  And Mason has been presented as a good guy, so if "hey, I want to transfer to you this detective I'm really impressed by" is the change he wanted to make to Major Crimes upon getting the Asst. Chief job, then this should be a good thing. 

Share Post

Looks like it's another new timeslot. I'm not sure it matters though because of the long break. It's an interesting slot, I wonder what made them pick it.

Share Post

4 hours ago, CheshireCat said:

Looks like it's another new timeslot. I'm not sure it matters though because of the long break. It's an interesting slot, I wonder what made them pick it.

It probably had nothing to do with the choice of the night of the week, but it does mean the show will premiere on Halloween. I would love to see holiday themed decorations and an appropriately spooky case, complete with holiday hijinx like the Christmas episodes, but I doubt they knew it would land on that date when they shot the episode, and it sounds like the new, post-explosion digs are going to be featured.

Share Post

According to spoilertv.com (but posted here, because it's just titles), these are the titles for this first half (we hope) of season six. 

Episode 6.01 - Sanctuary City: Part 1
Episode 6.02 - Sanctuary City: Part 2
Episode 6.03 - Sanctuary City: Part 3
Episode 6.04 - Sanctuary City: Part 4
Episode 6.05 - Sanctuary City: Part 5
Episode 6.06 - Conspiracy Theory: Part 1
Episode 6.07 - Conspiracy Theory: Part 2
Episode 6.08 - Conspiracy Theory: Part 3
Episode 6.09 - Conspiracy Theory: Part 4
Episode 6.10 - By Any Means: Part 1
Episode 6.11 - By Any Means: Part 2
Episode 6.12 - By Any Means: Part 3
Episode 6.13 - By Any Means: Part 4 (Season Finale)

I remain  apprehensive about the shift to serialized storytelling, because it's a network mandate rather than an organic shift, but we'll see.  Maybe it will turn out to be a good thing, in that stretching the case developments out over multiple episodes will allow for a little more insight into the characters' personal lives (just a little mind you; I don't want a soap opera, so I'm talking moments, not storylines).  And I should say the non-Rusty characters, because I already know enough about his personal life.

Edited by Bastet.

Share Post

Also:  Via the Twitter (I think my friend said it was a website's re-tweet of a tweet by Olivia), Mary McDonnell's daughter (Olivia) is going to be in an episode this season.  There was no further information given.

As far as I know, this will be only the second time they've worked together; they did a play together a couple of years ago, and that was their first time working together.

(Sorry for the double post; I forgot just how short the merge window is on this site!)

Edited by Bastet.

Share Post

I am apprehensive about the multi-episode arcs.  When they did the five season arc a while ago, I would forget from one week to the next who all the characters were and their connections to the case and to one another.

Share Post

2 hours ago, treeofdreams said:

I am apprehensive about the multi-episode arcs.  When they did the five season arc a while ago, I would forget from one week to the next who all the characters were and their connections to the case and to one another.

This was my experience too. I thought maybe it was just me and possibly a few other exhausted viewers, but apparently not. Now it seems that TPTB were unaware:

5 hours ago, Bastet said:

I remain  apprehensive about the shift to serialized storytelling, because it's a network mandate rather than an organic shift, but we'll see.  Maybe it will turn out to be a good thing…

Maybe @Bastet's high hopes will be rewarded.

Share Post

This makes me sad in advance. I've always looked forward to the variety in tone each episode had from week to week and now this sounds like it's just going to be three long, dreary, confusing, convoluted stories -- which is how I saw the previous multi-episode arcs -- dragged out over a season. I'm not looking forward to this.

Share Post

4 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

Maybe @Bastet's high hopes will be rewarded.

Heh; I have a few big things to worry about right now, and thinking positively until/unless I know differently is a struggle with them, so I'm trying to practice on the small stuff.  I've been grumbling about the "all multi-episode stories for season six" thing since I first heard about it, so having it put in my face once again today, I decided to look for potential positives and that's what came to mind.  Maybe because I pretty much hate the "mytharc" episodes of The X-Files (at least from season five on) for their subject matter and for the difficulty in following them, but they contain some of the series' best moments of characterization because there's a little room to breathe and show some downtime when you don't have to wrap up the case in 44 minutes.

Because, yeah, I'm an intelligent person with a good memory, and I think I'd have needed a spreadsheet if I was trying to follow the five-part Hindsight arc in real time (I was watching it via DVD).

But - here's some positive thinking again - that was their first really long arc (they'd previously done two two-parters, and four two-parters on The Closer), so they may very well have worked out the multi-episode kinks between that and the three-part White Lies. 

I don't like the network telling them to change the format of the show after all these successful years, and I don't like an entire season consisting of multi-episode stories (especially if Stroh is a spectre over the whole thing, but that's a separate issue).  So I'm just hoping it can still be good, and am looking forward to finding out. 

Edited by Bastet.

Share Post

1 hour ago, Bastet said:

…But - here's some positive thinking again - that was their first really long arc (they'd previously done two two-parters, and four two-parters on The Closer), so they may very well have worked out the multi-episode kinks between that and the three-part White Lies.…

Yeah, that was what my shred of hope was based upon too. But the cynic in me fears TPTB ordered the long arcs in hopes of killing off an expensive show with low ratings while keeping their image clean when they order the cancellation. I mean, canceling an established show starring the likes of Mary McDonnell and G. W. Bailey that way is kind of equivalent to accidentally-on-purpose shooting Rudolf the Red-nosed Reindeer as an excuse for canceling Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Share Post

6 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

Yeah, that was what my shred of hope was based upon too. But the cynic in me fears TPTB ordered the long arcs in hopes of killing off an expensive show with low ratings while keeping their image clean when they order the cancellation. I mean, canceling an established show starring the likes of Mary McDonnell and G. W. Bailey that way is kind of equivalent to accidentally-on-purpose shooting Rudolf the Red-nosed Reindeer as an excuse for canceling Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I certainly am not positive when it comes to TPTB and shows I like and I sure don't trust TPTB but I don't think that any network or cable station would renew a show and spend millions and millions of dollars just to kill it off if they wanted the show gone. If they want it gone, they'll cancel it but renewal usually means that they're still making money off of it.

As far as the new format is concerned, I have no idea what their motivation might be. I'm actually not that opposed to it. I do like serialized shows, although my favorite is the serialized-procedural mix some shows use. I like when there are a few threads that are explored throughout a season and many episodes are dedicated to adding a piece to the puzzle while they could stand alone, too.

Share Post

There's another concern I have about these multi-episode arcs.  When you have a complete story in one episode, the casual viewer can tune in and enjoy that one episode.  But if there are four or five episodes to the story, a viewer might tune in for just one episode, find themselves in the middle of the story and have no idea what is going on, and tune right out.  So you can lose viewers this way.

Watching multi-episode stories, whether it is an arc or a full season, requires a commitment to watching all the episodes.  There are a lot of shows I have bypassed because I was not interested in making that commitment.

Share Post