S01.E09: Twas The Game Night Before Christmas 2013.12.23

A holiday edition features star players Ray Romano, Cheryl Hines, Gavin DeGraw, Rachel Bilson, Andy Roddick and Brooklyn Decker. 

Share Post

That answers why there was only one celeb during the bonus round. The guide for Uverse listed it as new so I had no idea. 

Share Post

Honestly, I couldn't remember all the games, but at the beginning when Jane told the newbies to give some advice, I figured it was a repeat since I'd seen the celebs before. 

Oh, and the contestants looked very familiar.

Share Post

I enjoyed this one a lot. Everyone was in good spirits, perfect for the holiday season, and things like Andy Roddick ending up sorting Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues covers while Brooklyn watched were funny. Also loved when Gavin DeGraw, down to just himself, successfully psyched Andy out to get him eliminated.

And man, Rachel Bilson and her civilian absolutely killed in Celebrity Name Game. Do they hold the record? I seriously think that's the fastest I've ever seen CNG go.

Share Post

I don't remember having seen this one before so I was happy to watch it.  Then again, all my usual shows are on hiatus so I'm happy to watch anything...

Share Post