In Memoriam: All Seasons Talk

A place to discuss particular episodes, arcs and moments from the show's run. Please remember this isn't a complete catch-all topic -- check out the forum for character topics and other places for show-related talk.

Share Post

Love Callum Blue--always a smile whenever I happen to see him in anything--because of DLM. Remember the purple post-it that so freaked Mason out? Wonderful!

Opposite for Eric McCormack--I still see the evil in his eyes--even when he's playing a "good" guy.

Been years since I've watched any episodes. Just looked at Amazon DVDs for DLM--prices all over the place for the complete series and the separate seasons, with or without the movie (that I never saw).

Share Post

I totally adore this show. It dealt with death and the trauma of grief in a realistic way. When I see a marathon on I always check in. The closest show to it was Pushing Daisies.

Share Post

This is one of my favourite shows. I need to set my newer DVR to record any marathons that might air, like I used to. They would show up at the perfect time.

Share Post

I've been watching the series again on Comet TV.  I really missed this show--it was so dark and funny at the same time.

Share Post

Reggie is so downbeat. I know she's grieving for her sister, but I didn't think about it until just now that she's really just like Georgia.

Share Post

I half named my dog after George (but it's such a great name with so many cool people and characters named it).IMG_1548.PNG

thats george ^

Share Post

I really like Callum Blue's character, Mason. He may be be an opportunist and a hedonist, but he's very caring -- and entertaining.

Share Post

I liked Betty. 

I really miss this show. I started watching it when my mum went into the hospital, and I found it on Amazon Prime, and watched the rest of it after she died. I still have trouble saying that. Last weekend was the anniversary of her going into the hospital. I watched DLM with mum, on DVD, eleven years ago. As soon as I watched the opening of the pilot, I knew mum would like it, so I asked her if she wanted to watch it with me, and started it again. 

I'm going to see if I can find it on cable. I don't think I have comet TV. I wish it was still on Amazon, or on Netflix. I have this weird attachment to this show.

Share Post

On 6/29/2018 at 11:56 PM, Anela said:

I'm going to see if I can find it on cable. I don't think I have comet TV. I wish it was still on Amazon, or on Netflix. I have this weird attachment to this show.

I didn't watch the show when it was on Showtime, because I couldn't afford the premium channels. However, I just got rid of cable and went to antenna and streaming. I have been watching a lot of stuff on Hulu, and ran across this show. All 29 episodes are on Hulu. I think I just started the second season. 

Sorry about your mom. 

Share Post

loved bryan fuller's other shows (pushing daisies and wonderfalls) so i was excited when i came across this on amazon prime. in episode 4, george was figuring out why a..holes seemed to be treated better than nice people; closing out the requisite clips of a..holes (hilter, idi amin) was none other than our current a..hole-in-chief. that show is from the early 2000s, so how prescient was bryan fuller? 

Edited by wonderwoman.

Share Post