All Episodes Talk: Decisions, Decisions...

A place to discuss particular episodes, arcs and moments from the show's run. Please remember this isn't a complete catch-all topic -- check out the forum for character topics and other places for show-related talk.

Share Post

Am I the only person watching this show?! So be it ....

I love the actors. Not a big fan of how stupid they make Todd. It would be much better if the premise played out that he was chosen for a job he wasn't qualified to do and therefore has many misadventures due to his lack of expertise, but not because he is an idiot. Some of the choices he makes, well, he deserves the consequences. Even at that, you still feel sympathetic at times. 

Also, IMO it would have been better if Will Arnett was actually the boss, instead of a desperate guy pretending to be the boss. It makes what happens to Todd just seem mean instead of part of natural events.

Share Post

I saw it when it was first on years ago.  I thought the first season was pretty hilarious stem to stern, but the second rather fell down and when it was over I was just as happy it was done.

Share Post

I'm annoyed that the show went to a trope that bald Todd Margaret is an ape but Todd Margaret with hair in the current season is successful. The trope falls apart due to fate, but the starting point was clear. Why are bald, dumpy guys all portrayed as losers? And yes, I'm bald, but not dumpy.

Share Post