All Episodes Talk

Tami: “I don’t know the Nigerians that wear the bandau tops with their ass out, and the Jiffy popcorn crown.”  I DIED 😂😂😂

Share Post

14 hours ago, announcergirl said:

Did y’all see how smoothly Jen and Evelyn changed it to seem like they didn’t say anything negative about CiCi? Now that’s gangsta.

Yup, but not gangsta....bitchy.  They both know full well that their intention was to imply something negative about CiCi because they didn't like the way she looked or like that her bf is an old dude.  It was one thing to bring it up in conversation among themselves (albeit still on camera), but another to repeat it to to her friend/family member, add on the "happy ending" bit, then act like they are the wronged party when they get called on their shit. 

Anyone notice the difference in how Evelyn talked to Tami vs how she talked to Jackie?  It was night and day.  Evelyn definitely knows who she can pull her mean girl act on and who will bust her face up.  My money would definitely be on Tami in that fight.

I will have to say that I was kinda proud of Jackie giving Evelyn the benefit of the doubt with regards to her maybe not realizing that the GoFundMe page had been up for months before but was then reposted. 

I did not realize how thin Tami had gotten until her talking head with the off-the-shoulder red dress.  My goodness....she needs to put back on about 5-10 lbs. 

Share Post

I'm all late to the party. I knew I was missing something in my reality tv rotation.

Malaysia looks a hawt mess this season.  Which is a shame because she's a pretty girl. The blonde wig looks atrocious & the work she's had done ....the teeth, the booty... erm, it just doesn't look like quality work.

Tami's body looks great with the weight loss. She looked gorgeous in that wedding dress. However, as they say, when you get to a certain age, you have to choose between your face & your ass. Right now, her face is losing.

Meh. I liked the new girls well enough. The Polynesian one seemed alright, but I didn't like her drinking while she was doing those laser treatments or whatever. She really needs to concentrate before somebody ends up on "Botched."

OG's figure is spectacular. I get that it's her brand, with the lingerie football & all. But, why would she show up to lunch to meet the girls for the first time with her ass out?! Girl, everybody's not a freak like Jackie. Tone it down.

Share Post

On 6/1/2018 at 11:25 PM, NowVoyager said:

Tami's body looks great with the weight loss. She looked gorgeous in that wedding dress. However, as they say, when you get to a certain age, you have to choose between your face & your ass. Right now, her face is losing.

Dianna_this.gif

Share Post

Why is Jackie now attacking her own mother to attack the credibility of her daughter? The woman who raised your child when you left her to go find the husband you are now married to? That is beyond shady 

Share Post

11 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Why is Jackie now attacking her own mother to attack the credibility of her daughter? The woman who raised your child when you left her to go find the husband you are now married to? That is beyond shady 

She is a malignant narcissist, everything is about her, no one else matters. There is no cure for this.. 

Edited by Apprentice79.

Share Post

So Tami can make jokes about Evelyn but if Evelyn make jokes about Tami it's because she's a fan? No one on this show possess any self awareness

Edited by Boofish.

Share Post

Kristen's baby is cute.  Why was she sitting in a car seat on the couch, though?  Or is that a new thing in baby dining?  

On 6/5/2018 at 9:54 AM, Apprentice79 said:

She is a malignant narcissist, everything is about her, no one else matters. There is no cure for this.. 

And Doug Christie continues to confound me.   He seems like such a nice and normal dude.  How has he stayed with her all these years?  Her ass is so crazy.  

Share Post

Wow, Jennifer really has gotten big and bold and bad - with CeCe. She was real extra tonight.

OG is craptastic, isn’t she? And incredibly facially challenged.

Share Post

13 hours ago, announcergirl said:

Wow, Jennifer really has gotten big and bold and bad - with CeCe. She was real extra tonight.

OG is craptastic, isn’t she? And incredibly facially challenged.

This affliction is called "this is the only place currently cutting me a check" Jennifer has what is known in reality TV as a good work ethic:

1. Show up dressed to impressed at any and all events to which there will be cameras no matter how insignificant 

2. Find a non-legitimate reason to confront someone once you arrive

3. Make sure the target has no idea you have an issue with them

4. Bring back up

5. Have selective amnesia

6. No self awareness

7. Be sure to kick in a few buzz words i.e. circle, loyalty, having my back, petty, shade, messy, bone collector, grown woman, throwing under the bus

8. When you are leaving or in your TH segment be sure to reiterate how you don't have time for this type of behavior because of how busy you are with your brand, running your business etc. and vow to just ignore that person the next time you are in the same space.

9. Call the person a few days later to meet for lunch and rehash what happened and resolve nothing. If you can, make the situation worse

10. The next time you see that person, repeat steps 1 thru 9

Edited by Boofish.

Share Post

15 hours ago, Boofish said:

This affliction is called "this is the only place currently cutting me a check" Jennifer has what is known in reality TV as a good work ethic:

1. Show up dressed to impressed at any and all events to which there will be cameras no matter how insignificant 

2. Find a non-legitimate reason to confront someone once you arrive

3. Make sure the target has no idea you have an issue with them

4. Bring back up

5. Have selective amnesia

6. No self awareness

7. Be sure to kick in a few buzz words i.e. circle, loyalty, having my back, petty, shade, messy, bone collector, grown woman, throwing under the bus

8. When you are leaving or in your TH segment be sure to reiterate how you don't have time for this type of behavior because of how busy you are with your brand, running your business etc. and vow to just ignore that person the next time you are in the same space.

9. Call the person a few days later to meet for lunch and rehash what happened and resolve nothing. If you can, make the situation worse

10. The next time you see that person, repeat steps 1 thru 9

Excellent breakdown of the formula. I will study this in case I become a grumpy, ungrateful ass housewife. 😂

Share Post

OG should never wear that dress again with her boobs hanging out...actually sagging out. Awful. Not a good look.

Share Post

10 hours ago, jenifaohjenny said:

OG should never wear that dress again with her boobs hanging out...actually sagging out. Awful. Not a good look.

I just don't think she's attractive. Like at all. Her or CeCe

Share Post

Wow. OG is an awful dresser. But even worse is her choice of lipcolor.  For goodness sake girl, get thee a brown lip liner stat!!! We can't wear those types of colors without it.  The crackhead lips look is no good for anyone.

Share Post