All Episodes Talk

1 hour ago, Dream Boy said:

She actually conducts herself like a woman with a genuine livelihood that understands the repercussions of acting a fool on national tv. 

YES!  It's not just that. She also seems to be aware that her behavior on TV also has repercussions for her relationship and Byron's reputation. If Kristen is SO upset about Byron not seeing her daughter, she needs to take it up with him. She couldn't be bothered to defend CeCe to Jennifer and Evelyn when they were insinuating she was a prostitute. But she thinks that CeCe should plead her case to Byron? Maybe Byron wasn't cool with her kee-kee-ing with Jen and Ev about his fiance being a hooker and Kristen not setting them straight. Maybe, just maybe he doesn't want to deal with that bullshit and is just supporting his wife. 

Share Post

1 hour ago, luckyroll3 said:

I call so much BS on Kristen's "outrage" that Byron doesn't visit her kid.  She claims it's been 7 months since he's seen the daughter.  While I know the timeline on this show is super wonky, I distinctly remember several times when all 4 of them (Kristen, her husband, Cece, and Byron) have been together, prior to Kristen and Cece's falling out, and I highly doubt that was more than 7 months ago.  You mean to tell me she didn't have any opportunity to bring it up, even off camera, while they were all still in good standing with each other?  It kinda feels to me that Kristen needed a way to get people on her side.  I don't trust her at all.  It's like she already didn't like Cece, but knew she couldn't really do anything about it because she was technically family and everyone else liked, so she used this as an opportunity to ingratiate herself with new people and immediately turn them against Cece.  Something about it all just seems really calculated.  

Exactly! I was coming here to say something similar. She can’t say the real reason she doesn’t like CeCe, probably can’t admit it to herself, so she has to make up something!

Now I am on CeCe’s side and I can’t stand Kristen BUT, can we agree that CeCe says sly little shit and then backtracks?

Share Post

I call so much BS on Kristen's "outrage" that Byron doesn't visit her kid.  She claims it's been 7 months since he's seen the daughter.  While I know the timeline on this show is super wonky, I distinctly remember several times when all 4 of them (Kristen, her husband, Cece, and Byron) have been together, prior to Kristen and Cece's falling out, and I highly doubt that was more than 7 months ago.  You mean to tell me she didn't have any opportunity to bring it up, even off camera, while they were all still in good standing with each other?  It kinda feels to me that Kristen needed a way to get people on her side.  I don't trust her at all.  It's like she already didn't like Cece, but knew she couldn't really do anything about it because she was technically family and everyone else liked, so she used this as an opportunity to ingratiate herself with new people and immediately turn them against Cece.  Something about it all just seems really calculated.  

She is also a liar. She lied and Cece said they had no jobs. She was venting about Jennifer and Evelyn's implying on TV that she was a prostitute. The happy ending line was said in front of Kristin and she laughed with them. She is disloyal and shady.

Share Post

I’m wondering how Cece and Byron got together, and if Malaysia and Kristin feel a sense of loyalty to the first wife.

Edited by Portae.

Share Post

7 hours ago, Portae said:

I’m wondering how Cece and Byron got together, and if Malaysia and Kristin feel a sense of loyalty to the first wife.

Good observation. I never thought of that... I think there are a lot of things that we do not know.  I think that there are issues between Kristen's husband and his dad.  Kristen said in her talking head, that Cece is not part of the family yet, it was very loaded. 

Share Post

Good god Jennifer why the hell would you fly all the way there knowing you talked mad shit that could be thrown out? 

Share Post

I’m distracted by their really bad outfits, particularly Malaysia with the too long braids, ugly boots, and sweatshirt dress. WTF?  

Share Post

Now we know what the build a whore comment by Jackie meant. At the time, It was a non sequitur when Jackie blurted it out in a petty argument with Evelyne. In hindsight, it all makes sense.

Wow! Jennifer's goose was cooked, she was scared and Evelyne showed surprising restraint. Jennifer was awful, but, a part of me felt really bad for her. She ran her mouth so much and to anybody who would listen about her grievances against Evelyne.  She obviously forgot what she said and to whom. 

I still think that Evelyne is vile.  I always got the vibe that she made a lot of mistakes with Shaniece and still feels guilty about that. 

Tami is bad too. These women are just bad news and they bring out the worst traits in each other.

Shaunie should also be angry with Tami, but, now I understand why she was so angry with Jennifer. She knows through personal experiences with Jennifer that she will go really low to tear a person down and will not hesitate to use that person's kids to do that. 

Kristen is still an idiot, but, I loved how she calmed Malaysia down. Despite her meltdown, Malaysia said that she still held things back, to not cause more turmoil between Jen and Evelyne. I have a feeling that Jennifer spilled all the tea about Evelyne's private life to the whole world.  Tami was not shocked about the tea about Shaniece when Shaunie gave her an update about the drama that she missed. Her reaction let me know that Jennifer had told her those vile things as well.

Tami was right to not participate in the trip because Jennifer would have blamed her for everything. She was also right to call Jennifer a phony and a hypocrite regarding Evelyne. 

Edited by Apprentice79.

Share Post

I can't believe I ever was a fan of Jennifer in the first few seasons. She is such a huge liar. Idgaf what Shaniece did [and I believe every word of it], but what was her need to spread a 20-something year old's business to a bunch of 40 and 50 something year old women, when she's not even in their circle of friends?! Not to mention that some of the info she gossiped about stemmed from when Shaniece was under age! 

I can't with her. She has lost my respect for the duration she's on this show. Very good drama, but for a very cruel situation to spread amongst people. If she had a problem with Shaniece "whoring herself" and running the household, then why not take it up with her mom AKA 'yo best friend Ev'? 

Evelyn and Jennifer deserve each other. The people in their lives do not. I hope they both get shunned by the group. 

And Kristen's weak, following ass needs to not return to my screen next season. She brought literally nothing to this season. I'll take Cece's backtracking ass all day over her. 

Edited by RealitytvLover.

Share Post

WOW! That was a major shit show. I don't understand how anyone would talk shit about a teenager like that just to hurt her mom. What is more troubling is that Jennifer knew this girl since childhood and was sitting up claiming to love her. That is just low down!

I am at the same time, suffering second-hand embarrassment for that major public scene in a foreign country. I really wish these women would keep their drama local rather than making Americans look that much worse to other countries. 

I still can't believe that Jackie made it the entire season without showing her ass! That is what is truly insane about all of this. Jackie came off as almost normal this season. I'll have more later, as I just watched the episode and am still parsing through it all. 

Share Post

On 7/23/2018 at 11:49 PM, truthaboutluv said:

Late on this but I agree. As far as I'm concerned, for all the fighting, screaming, hair pulling that's gone on, on these shows, nothing was more disturbing to me than when Tammi came after Keesha, who understandably only lasted one season. Keesha was clearly not a fighter, not into the ratchet, screaming scenes and you could tell how genuinely intimidated and fearful of Tami she was. And the way Tami went after her when they went on whatever tropical girls trip they were on, was just disturbing.

The most disturbing part of that whole mess was seeing her go through Keesha's purse, after she'd essentially ran Keesha off, laughing like a maniac in the car, while both Evelyn and Shaunie were just sitting by, clearly, by the looks on their faces, totally uncomfortable and disturbed, but saying nothing. Then after she had the woman sniveling in her room, she still came in, forcing her to have to beg for her bag from her because you could see how terrified Keesha was. That whole thing was disgusting and I remember it was after that that the show really started getting a lot of backlash for all the negative portrayals of women and all the fighting, screaming, etc. And Miami slowly died after that, replaced by LA, only for it to more or less be revived now in LA.

Don't get me wrong, Tami makes me laugh sometimes and I totally follow her Bonnet Chronicles on Instagram. And I do think she has tried to get her anger and toxic behavior under control but the fact is, aside from the hoeing tendencies, she and Evelyn aren't much different in terms of both having been angry and violent bullies in the past. And that's why they've never been able to get along because it's two angry bulls coming at each other. I do think Tami's conversation with Jackie was telling of the other layer to their issues. That Tami was dismissed as lesser than and ghetto when she first came on the show (despite Evelyn not being any great cheese herself) and that really played on her self-esteem to where on some level she's still seeking these people's approval.

I agree that girl was bullied by Tami

Share Post

I was grossed out by this episode and for once felt some shame for loving these ratchet messes of shows. Evelyn looked guilty AF when it was revealed what Jennifer had said. I think the cost of this game flashed before her eyes. Do I think she will learn? Nah these people are fame addicts. But that was sad to watch. And I don’t know how she allowed that in. For real. That was vile shit about her child. 

Jennifer is a nasty wench but I am done with Malaysia. I grew up in Spanish Harlem. I can drop kick a bitch with out dropping my drink if need be. That ain’t a marketable skill. It is the mark of trauma. Terrible fashion aside and in desperate need of a thersauras, Malaysia was the least offensive to me for years. I caught her low down tami like comment about Jenn and her abuse. 

Do better Malaysia. And btw you and Jackie are full of shit fighters. I seen crazy bitches attack. See Porsha from Atlanta.

See Teresa guidice. 

Rageful crazy ain’t got time to fix the hair, pose and talk shit. 

Jenn is trash tho. I stopped being friends with girls. I wasn’t dragging their children’s bysiness in the streets. 

You is trash. 

Share Post

What in hell happened to CeCe during all that melee?  She was with the group when they joined Jennifer, Evelyn, and Kristen, sitting towards the other end of the table.  When the back and forth between Jen and Malaysia started, she was there watching.  But when it escalated, she completely disappeared.  She was nowhere to be seen and also wasn't there when the ladies walked back to the hotel and their smoke out on the roof.  Am I crazy or did she disappear. 

Jennifer clearly doesn't understand how the game of chicken works.  You don't actually dare people to reveal all when you, yourself, gave them ALL the damn ammo!  I'm not sure if she's that dumb, or she was banking on the other ladies not wanting to get all the way down in the dirt and actually reveal the vile things she shared.

Malaysia tossing that table reminded me of the very first episode of BBWLA, when she tossed one of the ladies aside to get at one of the Govan sisters, I think.  Everyone was like, damn she's strong!    

19 hours ago, RealitytvLover said:

Idgaf what Shaniece did [and I believe every word of it]

39 minutes ago, lamujerdecente said:

Evelyn looked guilty AF when it was revealed what Jennifer had said. I think the cost of this game flashed before her eyes.

Yeah, I believe it too.  And I agree that Evelyn seemed like she had a pang of guilt for some of her choices while raising Shaniece.  I must say though, the fact that she didn't toss Jennifer's sorry ass over that bridge shocked the hell out of me and showed that she has grown some.  

18 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

I still can't believe that Jackie made it the entire season without showing her ass! That is what is truly insane about all of this. Jackie came off as almost normal this season.

Could it be that therapy is actually working for her?

Share Post

What in hell happened to CeCe during all that melee?  She was with the group when they joined Jennifer, Evelyn, and Kristen, sitting towards the other end of the table.  When the back and forth between Jen and Malaysia started, she was there watching.  But when it escalated, she completely disappeared.  She was nowhere to be seen and also wasn't there when the ladies walked back to the hotel and their smoke out on the roof.  Am I crazy or did she disappear. 

Jennifer clearly doesn't understand how the game of chicken works.  You don't actually dare people to reveal all when you, yourself, gave them ALL the damn ammo!  I'm not sure if she's that dumb, or she was banking on the other ladies not wanting to get all the way down in the dirt and actually reveal the vile things she shared.

Malaysia tossing that table reminded me of the very first episode of BBWLA, when she tossed one of the ladies aside to get at one of the Govan sisters, I think.  Everyone was like, damn she's strong!    

Yeah, I believe it too.  And I agree that Evelyn seemed like she had a pang of guilt for some of her choices while raising Shaniece.  I must say though, the fact that she didn't toss Jennifer's sorry ass over that bridge shocked the hell out of me and showed that she has grown some.  

Could it be that therapy is actually working for her?

Jackie is insane but I think she is a good medication place. She also is not the best Mommie her damn self,  according to reports so she was wise to stay quiet. 

I do think Evelyn has grown some, because the old her would have beaten Jen with that chair Malaysia threw. 

Share Post

11 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

I believed it as well. I think she did a lot of fucked up stuff in her quest to catch a big fish and Shaniece had to be the mother in their relationship.  Evelyne wanted a baller, the easy life and did not want to be in the hood with her mom. Plus, she was a teen mom and still a kid herself.  Has Evelyne ever mentioned a father, her mom recently found her own  father after the hurricane in Puerto Rico last year.  I doubt she remained with Shaneice's dad.  Jennifer is awful and sad. She seems like an empty person and her bougie persona is her way of making herself feel better by looking down on everybody.

Share Post

Wow. I watch embarrassing amounts of reality TV and that was...surprising. Fascinating, though. Felt real, too.

Did Jennifer ever deny saying anything in general? It seemed to me like she never answered the "did you say anything" question, like she only denied specifics. She's a terrible liar. 

Share Post

On 9/13/2018 at 8:53 PM, phoenix780 said:

Wow. I watch embarrassing amounts of reality TV and that was...surprising. Fascinating, though. Felt real, too.

Did Jennifer ever deny saying anything in general? It seemed to me like she never answered the "did you say anything" question, like she only denied specifics. She's a terrible liar. 

Does Jen have brain damage? Serious question. 😑

Share Post

I can neither confirm nor deny that it was said. Girl you know that means she said it lol 

Edited by Keywestclubkid.

Share Post

Jennifer was awfully messy. There is no way around that. But, I feel like the finale gave Shaunie, Evelyn, and Tami a pass on their messiness. It feels like they all refuse to acknowledge just how awful they were to Jennifer in her last season of Miami. 

The things that Shaunie said that Jennifer said were the kind of things that someone would say about someone who had a falling out with a friend. Jennifer saying that Shaniece was writing out the checks for the bills because her mom was out running the streets, just sounds like the true life of a kid who grew up with a teenage mom. There is nothing terrible about that because it is simply what happens. 

The stuff that Jennifer told Malaysia is completely different. She had no business talking about Shaniece and whether or not she was having underage sex, she certainly had no business calling someone she's known since she was 6 a build-a-whore. Especially, with the intent that it would somehow make it on the show. That is beyond the line. No matter what kind of falling out she and Evelyn had, Shaniece should have been off limits. 

But the thing is how all of this came out. Jennifer talking shit about Evelyn as a parent makes sense. And even if Jennifer had the intention of having Evelyn's parenting brought out on the show, it would be petty, but again consider that Evelyn and Shaunie brought a non-cast member onto the show to physically attack Jennifer since they knew there would be legal ramifications if Evelyn had done so. That is a lowdown and planned assault. So, I could see how that would burn Jen up to the point that she would want to hurt Evelyn. But, once they made up and said everything they said about each other was in the past, Tami should have kept her mouth shut. 

I'm about to dive into the reunion, but before that one thing has been bugging me about Kristen's bid for relevance by throwing CeCe under the bus: She said that they live just down the street from Byron and CeCe and they've never been over to see her daughter. If that is the case, why hasn't Kristen or Byron's son ever taken her to see them? Since Byron is related to their daughter by blood, why have never gone directly to him to say "what's up?" why is it up to CeCe to answer for something like that and not Byron? Kristen just seems like a shady opportunist to me. 

Share Post

38 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

I'm about to dive into the reunion, but before that one thing has been bugging me about Kristen's bid for relevance by throwing CeCe under the bus: She said that they live just down the street from Byron and CeCe and they've never been over to see her daughter. If that is the case, why hasn't Kristen or Byron's son ever taken her to see them? Since Byron is related to their daughter by blood, why have never gone directly to him to say "what's up?" why is it up to CeCe to answer for something like that and not Byron? Kristen just seems like a shady opportunist to me. 

CeCe got caught being a lying liar that lies at the end of that reunion she kept blaming Byron saying he wanted her to tell them that he didn't want anything to do with them when it comes out that he didn't tell her to say anything she is the one that took it on herself (Girl if you aint married to the man and they aint your children dont start relaying messages ) and didn't own that and for CeCe throwing Kristin under the bus saying that Kristin never said it was a joke the whole happy ending thing ...girl pulled a real housewives move and whipped out the printed text messages I died :)

Edited by Keywestclubkid.

Share Post

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

CeCe got caught being a lying liar that lies at the end of that reunion she kept blaming Byron saying he wanted her to tell them that he didn't want anything to do with them when it comes out that he didn't tell her to say anything she is the one that took it on herself (Girl if you aint married to the man and they aint your children dont start relaying messages ) and didn't own that and for CeCe throwing Kristin under the bus saying that Kristin never said it was a joke the whole happy ending thing ...girl pulled a real housewives move and whipped out the printed text messages I died :)

I haven't gotten there yet. But, it still doesn't explain why Kristen didn't just go straight to Byron when she felt some type of way about him not seeing his granddaughter. It seems to me if that hurt her as much as she claimed, she or her husband would have said something to him CeCe or no CeCe. Because if I felt like my in-laws weren't making an effort to see their grandchildren, I would go straight to the source to find out what is going on. Unless they address that too and I just haven't gotten to that part. 

Edited: I have the reunion on pause because my connection is slow, but I have to ask about the bold part above. If Kristen told her it was a joke, why was she so adamant about CeCe confronting Jen and Ev about it? Why did she then get mad that CeCe wasn't standing up for herself about that whole thing, if she said from the beginning that it was a joke? I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting for my internet to catch up so I have to know what the reason for the shit stirring was to begin with if she made it clear it was a joke.

Edited by MatildaMoody.

Share Post

On 9/17/2018 at 5:44 PM, MatildaMoody said:

Edited: I have the reunion on pause because my connection is slow, but I have to ask about the bold part above. If Kristen told her it was a joke, why was she so adamant about CeCe confronting Jen and Ev about it? Why did she then get mad that CeCe wasn't standing up for herself about that whole thing, if she said from the beginning that it was a joke? I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting for my internet to catch up so I have to know what the reason for the shit stirring was to begin with if she made it clear it was a joke.

Because CeCe was going off on how they are just a bunch of women who do nothing (which is a lie just because they dont have the same 9-5 she does doesn't mean their work is any less stressful or valid) she was talking shit behind their back the same way she was accusing them of talking about her so Kristin was saying say it to them let them know how you feel dont talk about them behind their back dont be a hypocrite basically 

Share Post

On 9/13/2018 at 11:53 PM, phoenix780 said:

Jennifer didn't even answer the sae question that was posed over and over

Evelyn: Did you say stuff about my daughter

Jennifer: I love your daughter

Share Post