The Cast of Agent X

I saw Jeff Hephner for the first time when he was introducing the trailer for Agent X right after the Librarians panel at NYCC this year.  The guy did not give a fuck which strangely endeared him to me.  Never heard of the him before this.  He seems very charismatic and easy on the eyes.  Kind of like a poor man's Daniel Craig.

Share Post

Every time I watch this show, I can't help but think that they got Jeff Hephner, but they wanted Kevin Costner, or they got Jeff Hepher, but they wanted Jim Caviezel.  Every time I look at Jeff Hepher, I think of those two favorites of mine.  

Share Post

The Jim Caviezel comparison is spot on and there's nothing wrong with that. Hephner has been on a lot of shows as guest star but I've first really noticed him on Chicago Fire when he got a recurring part. I don't think that show made good use of his talent for dry humor - Agent X is doing a better job on that front.

Share Post

The one that surprised me was James Earl Jones showing up in a low budget action show as Chief Justice Thorne

Share Post

Yeah, I watched this series because Jeff Hephner was in it, but I turned out not liking it that much. 

Share Post