Christine Brown: She Wanted a Family, Not Just the Man

Well, I just don't know how I could have made it through my day without hearing the "car confession".  That woman is just so deep.  So philosophical.  So interesting So......never mind.  

Share Post

15 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Well, I just don't know how I could have made it through my day without hearing the "car confession".  That woman is just so deep.  So philosophical.  So interesting So......never mind.  

This is Christine's not-so-subtle marketing ploy.  THE HOLIDAY LEGGINGS ARE FINALLY IN!!!  Order NOW and those who behold you wearing them will scream with delight......or mirth.

Share Post

1 minute ago, Sandy W said:

Order NOW and those who behold you wearing them will scream with delight......or mirth.

Or horror.

Share Post

Still baffled that women actually want to look like this in public for the holidays.

5bef05a1c495a_ScreenShot2018-11-16at9_45.35AM2.thumb.jpeg.1413cb5e49d5f2cd36513b26692c0c4e.jpeg

Edited by Sociology101. Reason: clarity

Share Post

11 minutes ago, Sociology101 said:

Still baffled that women actually want to look like this in public for the holidays.

Count me out.

Share Post

Maybe they ended up loving Christine’s rental so much that they purchased it for one of the kids? 

Share Post

Oh, dear, I am going to be seeing these leggings all over my town but with short t -shirts, all of which are several sizes too small for the wearer.

Share Post

6 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

So...full of shit?

Those leggings do the models no favors.  Who wants to look bottom heavy in an ugly print?  Apparently, some women with no taste.

Sandy, good catch on Kody with MPB in reverse.  Poor Christine.  She has at least as many wrinkles as I do, and I'm mid-60's.  She's not even 50 yet, I'm guessing?  Those black & white tops do nothing for either of them.  Bleh.

Share Post

22 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Those leggings do the models no favors.

Hardly scream worthy. At least not the way she means.  Maybe scream in horror.

Share Post

I guess “car confessions” are now a thing for Christine.

Video:

Share Post

Such weighty topics - ugly tights and "sugar cookies - yes or no".  I am riveted.

First Mariah and her stupid pictures and now this.

Share Post

22 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Such weighty topics - ugly tights and "sugar cookies - yes or no".  I am riveted.

First Mariah and her stupid pictures and now this.

You’re welcome. 🤣

Share Post

Maybe Christine will sneak some sugar cookies over to Janelle's and Janelle will have an anxiety attack and put them down the garbage disposal.

Sigh, I sound like a mean girl!

Edited by neh. Reason: Spelling

Share Post

7 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Or horror.

At the thought of where Santa's beard may be on these leggings.  HA!

Share Post

9 hours ago, llewis823 said:

Before I scrolled all the way up, I thought Kody had shaved his head and then I saw it - that little mohawkyish patch on top. Seriously, shaving your head as a guy is the way to go - it's "in style" and in his case, would make him much better looking. 

Kody could definitely rock the bald look. Some men just have a thing about their hair...my husband refuses to let go of his gray, wiry mullet. Nothing anyone says has convinced him.

Share Post

Kody has not aged well, bless this heart, as they say in my neck of the woods.

Edited by neh. Reason: Addition

Share Post

I like Kody's shirt.

Saw my first LLR leggings today at the gym.  So ugly, big geometric (?) print with a too small floral top.  It was sooo bad, I figured the outfit had to come from LLR.  Fortunately, the products don't seem big in this area.  (I should have taken a photo it was such a bad outfit!)

Share Post

1 hour ago, neh said:

Kody has not aged well, bless this heart, as they say in my neck of the woods.

Personally, neither has Christine.  None of them really.  lol  And nice to see Christine got Meri's wet bar.  I bet that's going over really well.  haha

Share Post

9 hours ago, JenMcSnark said:

I bet that's going over really well. 

Makes me wonder what exorbitant "must have" she will come up with this time?  Indoor pool?  Private chapel?  Custom, climate-controlled outbuilding with soundproof video-chat studio for the LuLaRo biz - or her next secret luvah?

Share Post

On 11/16/2018 at 7:23 AM, Kohola3 said:

The wonder that LuLaNo can bring to your well being!  It can change your life!  It's amazing!  Wahoo!

Or the wonder that Kody actually took a photo with her.

I hate how she’s so much more into him than he ever was her. And with 6 kids between them and after all these years. Christine is a sad case to me. 

Share Post

1 hour ago, lma said:

Or the wonder that Kody actually took a photo with her.

I hate how she’s so much more into him than he ever was her. And with 6 kids between them and after all these years. Christine is a sad case to me. 

I hate that, too.  Christine seems to be the most devoted, and the least appreciated.  Kody's a dick.

Share Post

17 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I hate that, too.  Christine seems to be the most devoted, and the least appreciated.  Kody's a dick.

I’m just gonna say it.... Is it possible that she is his least favorite wife in the bedroom?   You cannot tell me that he doesn’t have a preferred wife for sexy times.   She has always received the least from him and there has to be a reason.

ok, I just made myself sick and need to go throw up :/

Share Post

57 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

Is it possible that she is his least favorite wife in the bedroom?   

He admitted on a Tell All that he wasn't attracted to her in a physical sense when they got married.  Their dynamic is disturbing because they will kind of tease each other or take digs but there is this underlying hatred from him and sadness from her, it is so messed up.

Edited by lettsjetts.

Share Post