Christine Brown: She Wanted a Family, Not Just the Man

Just saw the TLC photo gallery linked above...and WOW does that first picture tell a story!  Mykelti does not look happy.  Furthermore, the gorgeous shot of Aspyn's outdoor mountain-view wedding with the guests happily smiling and not huddled under blankets and parkas?  THAT'S how you do an outdoor wedding, Mykelti.

Kody's hair looks ridiculous.  Don't hold a lighter next to that straw-dry mane of frizz!  On second thought...........

Meri is holding Princess Arelollalala in the fam'ly photo.  Interesting.

I do like how Hunter has his hand on Audrey's shoulder.  That's cute.

To echo @TurtlePower, Meri's dress looks like Sol got hold of a metallic gold Sharpie and scribbled all over her.  I suppose there was a theme here and Meri, being Meri, chose to ignore the "solid color dress and hat" instructions.  Didn't she tweet that her original dress fell through and one of her LulaNo friends sent her that dress instead?  So in other words, Meri ignored the theme and instead chose to advertise her brand at Aspyn's wedding.  Gosh, why do the other wives hate Meri so much?

Share Post

On 6/29/2018 at 4:46 AM, ginger90 said:

Video, Christine and Kody: https://t.co/bJj1Ke3C6q?amp=1

My hell, Christine is so full of tics and twitches that I watched it twice. Has she always smiled with her nose? WTF? 

Share Post

On 7/1/2018 at 6:54 PM, ginger90 said:

All have multiple pictures.

Christine looks like she would be a hoot to hang out with.  She always seems to have a bubbly personality.

Share Post

I've always thought that Christine suffers from some raging allergies...

Share Post

10 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I've always thought that Christine suffers from some raging allergies...

Is that why her nose is so red?  

If I had to pick one of the wives to hang with, it would be Christine.  She's over the top, but I like outgoing people, being the introvert myself.

Share Post

7 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Is that why her nose is so red?  

If I had to pick one of the wives to hang with, it would be Christine.  She's over the top, but I like outgoing people, being the introvert myself.

I could take her in small doses, just not in a public setting, her squeals and trilling would embarrass me to tears.

Share Post

She just seems the friendliest and most down-to-earth of the bunch.  But yes, she's over the top!

It'll be interesting to see Aspyn's wedding, and God help us if she sang again!  She even admitted, "I'm not a sinGer" with a hard G.

Share Post

With an added k that isn't in the word.

Share Post

I like the landscaping!

Share Post

1 hour ago, neh said:

I like the landscaping!

Oooh, the stonework!

Share Post

All I can think of is how hot those things would be in the summer. They'd melt your shoes!  Plus they reflect the heat like crazy.  With that said, you could never have grass out there.  Guess that's why you couldn't pay me to live anywhere like that.  We Michiganders like our greens and lakes.

Share Post

2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

All I can think of is how hot those things would be in the summer. They'd melt your shoes!  Plus they reflect the heat like crazy.  With that said, you could never have grass out there.  Guess that's why you couldn't pay me to live anywhere like that.  We Michiganders like our greens and lakes.

I'm with you.  I like green.

Nice photo of Ysabel.

Share Post

At first I thought the pictures were Christine!  Ysabel is a very pretty young woman.  I like her style.  

Share Post

18 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

We New Englanders love our greens and lakes too! I'd hate to live anywhere that gets temperatures above 100 degrees for 3-4 months a year. Thankfully, that hideous extended heatwave just broke here. Several days in the 90's with high humidity, ugh! We are cooped up for several months in late fall and winter dealing with the cold and snow - in summer, I want to be able to open my doors and windows and enjoy the fresh air, not be stuck inside the house again with the AC running all day. 

Share Post

Notice the location heading for this photo is Winchester, NV, the Brown's live in Summerlin, 20 minutes away.  Ysabel must be visiting a friend, this and the previous photos seemed like more landscaping than Christine's house.  All I remember of Christine's landscaping is the concrete pad poured for the commitment ceremony.

Share Post

Maybe Christine left Kody and got her own place.

Ok, back to reality now.

I was just thinking the Browns must be pulling in some good pay to have such nice landscaping done and to presumably help pay for such a nice honeymoon. That must be from TLC and the joory. We know there are no contributions from LulaNo if Meri and her Mini Me aren’t directly impacted.

Share Post