All Episodes Talk: We've looked at life from both sides now

A place to discuss particular episodes, arcs and moments from the show's run. Please remember this isn't a complete catch-all topic -- check out the forum for character topics and other places for show-related talk.

Share Post

Oh this finally went live! Loving this show, its humor, silliness. I still don't know why Jekyll doesn't talk and dress like his parents but who can't love a show where someone gives money to a beggar and says "That's for drink. Now, don't go spending that on food."

Edited by Snarkette.

Share Post

It's a bit of a silly mess, and too many people sacrifice themselves for nothing, but I love the period stuff and the look of the production.

Share Post

I'm loving it - the graphic novel style, the sheer daftness and, well, Enzo Cilenti.

Share Post

Ep 4 was great fun. Nice to see the mythology moving forward so quickly -- although Cap'n Dance's story took me by surprise

Share Post

I think that's the last of Captain Dance - which is a very great shame.

Share Post

Not sure what they were trying to do with this ep: Hound of the Baskervilles with superhero Hyde...or something? Call me confused. There doesn't seem to be a coherent story arc happening right now.

Share Post

I think this show is awesome fun.  It's like a comic book universe.  I'm enjoying it a lot.  Can't wait for next episode to find out more about Jekyll's family history and their "ages old" fight.  I'm also interested in seeing poor Jekyll's reaction when he discovers his sweetheart's true colors.

Am I the only one who is very suspicious of Lilly's "mother"? Who/what is she? I can't wait to find that out!  I feel they have kept her hidden so long (the entirety of the series, as she was mentioned in the very first episode, actually), that she must be something interesting.  I was suspicious of this whole mother deal before, but the reveal of the last episode sealed the deal for me.  There's something important going on there.

And more shirtless Jekyll/Hyde, please (sorry! /end shallow behavior).

Share Post

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Who lived? Who died??! GAH!

Does the show have a second season? Does anyone know when that will air?

Share Post

Upon realizing the One Season limit to the show, I was reluctant to view it. But, I caved and enjoyed it.

'Tis a shame no more seasons. At least I wasn't blindsided by a lack of a follow-up season. So, I was prepared for plotlines...being unanswered.

Share Post