Hawaii 5-0 In the Media

6 hours ago, kassygreene said:

The actor (Kala Alexander) was there.  I don't think Five-0 Kawika runs a chop shop.

We don’t know that.  He is leader of a gang.  He demands respect & authority from hus crew. He can be a nice guy and still skirt the law.  It makes no sense to have the same actor play two different roles on such closely related shows.

Share Post

7 hours ago, roamyn said:

We don’t know that.  He is leader of a gang.  He demands respect & authority from hus crew. He can be a nice guy and still skirt the law.  It makes no sense to have the same actor play two different roles on such closely related shows.

I Googled for Kala Alexander’s Magnum character info (with respect, not sure why someone else couldn’t have). According to what I found, Kala Alexander’s Magnum character was listed, generically, as “Chop Shop Owner”. So maybe he was supposed to have also been Kawika, & maybe he wasn’t.

Share Post

They are in the Spoiler TV are showing three scenes from the season premiere. Really just do not like Steve taking advantage of Danny's kindness at times. And in the locking him out of his own car in one of the scenes. At times Steve does not treat his partner like an equal. Though he is also his boss.  IMHO Danny kind of deserves better. Yeah he can be annoying at times. 

Share Post

Question in the TV Detectives category on Jeopardy today: This character was played by Jack Lord and Alex O'Loughlin 30 years apart. None of the contestants rang in.

Share Post

10 hours ago, illdoc said:

Question in the TV Detectives category on Jeopardy today: This character was played by Jack Lord and Alex O'Loughlin 30 years apart. None of the contestants rang in.

Seriously?  Ok, I get Alex, but Jack Lord’s is an iconic representation of McGarrett.  I was too young to watch the original, but even I knew who was.

Share Post