All Episodes Talk: Can You Feel It?

Thought this was interesting:

https://twitter.com/iambreanacabral

Sorry I was trying to upload a screen shot of her twitter, but couldn't figure out how to do it.  If you scroll down, there are a bunch of tweets where she's upset about what TJ says in reference to her, how the lunch conversation between the 2 couples was onside, and that people shouldn't talk when they don't know the whole truth.

Share Post

I caught the first two, and season finale episodes of this show. Even without watching the entire season, I pegged Taryll's girlfriend as a a gold digger, looking only to attach herself to the Jackson name, and improve her lot in life. She was so disrespectful, and IMO, once one partner loses respect for the other, the relationship is over. When she criticized the way he speaks, saying he speaks in monotone, and doesn't provide for her the way he should, I wanted to scream! It couldn't be more obvious that she doesn't care about him; she cares only about what he can do/provide for her.

I actually felt sorry for him, and hope he will respect himself enough to leave her, and find a real life partner, because she sure isn't it!

Edited by sunshine85.

Share Post

Thought this was interesting:

https://twitter.com/iambreanacabral

Sorry I was trying to upload a screen shot of her twitter, but couldn't figure out how to do it.  If you scroll down, there are a bunch of tweets where she's upset about what TJ says in reference to her, how the lunch conversation between the 2 couples was onside, and that people shouldn't talk when they don't know the whole truth.

Bre?  BITCH PLEASE!! You do not want your sons to grow up like their dad??  I certainly do not want them to grow up and get involved with a ratchet trick like yourself!!  You obviously see nothing wrong with your treatment of sweet Taryll.  That makes you a textbook example of a narcissistic sociopath, which makes you batshit crazy and UGLY inside and out.

Share Post

I swear if Taryll marries that evil beast he procreated with he's too far gone to rescue. I was getting a little giddy when I thought he was giving her the heave ho at their "talk", and then she starts talking about marriage and he simmers. I have a feeling he's going to stay with her just for the children and I bet you a nickel to a donut they end up married in the near future. And I have a question. That youngest boy of theirs, is that his natural hair color or did they do a dye job on him? Its so light in the front and dark in the back and looks like its been streaked. If it is dyed, how trashy is that? He's just a baby.

And I'm sorry, but Prince Jackson looks just like the late Dr. Klein. Just like him!

Watching again and I can't believe how Breanna says, "I changed my mind about something...I want to get married.", like she expected Taryll to grab her, swing her around yelling, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Not only is she an evil harpy, she's a delusional evil harpy. She's also a very entitled delusional evil harpy. smdh

I think the baby's hair is natural. Taryll had that blond as a kid (and still does now, although he may highlight it). My brothers were like that, one of them lost the blond and got redder as he got older, the other almost looks salt and pepper with the way his blond is mixed in.

Her little smirk when she said it, I really do think she expected him to be grateful, then when he wasn't, she talked about someone else. I don't think Taryll would give one good goddamn if she went and found someone to take her off his payroll. I know none of them can stand that wench. Frances looked like "Bitch, are you crazy?" when she started talking about purses and shoes. Every single complaint she voices has to do with money, or how Taryll won't talk to her (read: give into her demands) appropriately. She finally saw the light that he wasn't loosening that grip on the purse strings, people were in his ear, and he was sick of her abuse. Too bad she doesn't have the wherewithal to get through even one conversation pretending like she liked and wanted to marry him. Boot her and be happy Taryll!

I really like these guys. Even shut down little Taj *mumbles "iloveyouguys.youheardme.imonlysayingitonce." Prince really seems like a well adjusted young guy. Like TJ said, his father really seemes to have laid a good foundation, how easy would it have been for him to go off the rails this past 6 (teen) years if he didn't have something solid in his childhood? I would like to see them come back as long as they don't resort to reality show staged wacky hijinx. Uncle Jermaine and his Sharpie hair hiding behind a pillar and gossiping is fool enough for me.

Dr. Klein just died a couple of weeks ago...his body was unclaimed and there are reports on the gossip sites (TMZ, ROL) that Prince wants a DNA test...of course it may all be lies, but hmmm..

Edited by sunsheyen.

Share Post

I can't imagine those kids aren't genetic Jacksons and they don't know.  It seems like the family way to handle things in house then pretend it doesn't exist to the world.

I choose to think they are(yes I know it's 99.92% unlikely) because how funny would it be if they were michael's lil test tube babies and Debbie Rowe's genetics just said, "I'm good".  

Share Post

Dr. Klein just died a couple of weeks ago...his body was unclaimed and there are reports on the gossip sites (TMZ, ROL) that Prince wants a DNA test...of course it may all be lies, but hmmm..

I don't understand.  Why didn't they just do it while he was alive?  I read somewhere that Dr. Klein was the one spreading the rumor that he was Prince's father.  Of course, you can't base any truth on the gossip rags.

I choose to think they are(yes I know it's 99.92% unlikely) because how funny would it be if they were michael's lil test tube babies and Debbie Rowe's genetics just said, "I'm good".

I don't think Michael used any of his own sperm to make those babies because I don't think he wanted them to inherit any of the traits he absolutely loathed about himself.  We know he hated his nose, hair and of course he had the vitiligo.  Plus, those kids don't look mixed.  They look 100 % white to me, although I know there are a lot of biracial people who can pass for white.  I just don't see any of the Jackson traits in them and those Jacksons have some very strong genes.

Edited by swankie.

Share Post

I don't understand.  Why didn't they just do it while he was alive?  I read somewhere that Dr. Klein was the one spreading the rumor that he was Prince's father.  Of course, you can't base any truth on the gossip rags.

I don't think Michael used any of his own sperm to make those babies because I don't think he wanted them to inherit any of the traits he absolutely loathed about himself.  We know he hated his nose, hair and of course he had the vitiligo.  Plus, those kids don't look mixed.  They look 100 % white to me, although I know there are a lot of biracial people who can pass for white.  I just don't see any of the Jackson traits in them and those Jacksons have some very strong genes.

Blanket looks like he's mixed with something.  It could be a toss up with the other two.

Share Post

Like I said, I'm not looking at this with any bit of logic.  I think the kids could be biracial, and I'd totes put money on Blanket. That kid certainly isn't fully white.

Share Post

Blanket is a biological Brando. I'd put money on that.

Even though the second generation of Jacksons are biracial, they still resemble each other.  Michael broke that chain on purpose.  Prince probably wants the test done now because Klein can't collect on being Prince and Paris' biological father. 

Share Post

Michael was close friends with Miko Brando.  It wouldn't surprise me if he decided to do his friend a favor and help him have another child. I'm just saying that Blanket looks strikingly like the Brandos.

Share Post

Never knew that. Thanks for clarifying. Now I'm off to look at pics of the Brando family to make comparisons!

Share Post

Michael was close friends with Miko Brando.  It wouldn't surprise me if he decided to do his friend a favor and help him have another child. I'm just saying that Blanket looks strikingly like the Brandos.

I can believe that.    2gskfg1.jpg

Edited by swankie.

Share Post

Yes. I can totally see it! There are also some younger pics of Miko I found through Google that are spot on.

Share Post

You people are ruining all my imaginings of Blanket being the one true Jackson. 

Thanks for nothing lmao.

Share Post

You people are ruining all my imaginings of Blanket being the one true Jackson. 

Thanks for nothing lmao.

It's still all speculation.  There still might be hope.  Someone did a comparison between Blanket and one of Jermaine's kids and they look a lot alike.  Lol!

COUSINSBLANKETJERMAINESON.jpg

Share Post

Nah. Jermaine's boy has that mixed Jackson look. That child is partly black. Blanket is so not black. At all.  Sorry for busting your bubble!  ;)

Share Post

Ended up binge watching all 6 episodes this week. I had no idea about 3T's mom. That is so, so sad and I do hope they are in counseling to deal with that big of a loss. It was cute seeing Prince and Prince II (I can't call that kid Blanket lol) as they continue to grow. Prince especially seems like he has a good head on his shoulders. As far as whether MJ's kids are biologically his, I mean...I get why people would look at the boys and Paris and think NO WAY they're half Black, but genetics work in funky, interesting ways. Two of Quincy Jones' daughters, Rashida and Kenya, do not look like what we think of as mixed or Black at all, they look like white girls. Victoria Rowell's daughter straight up looks like a white woman. Wentworth Miller caught flack for playing a Black man passing for white in The Human Stain before he did interviews and people realized he, in fact, is part Black. Rebecca Hall's mom is half Black. Tom Sizemore is half Black. (Threw me for a loop too, y'all.) Stephen Graham (aka Al Capone on Boardwalk Empire) is half Black. Carol Channing passed for white for decades and no one was the wiser. I went to high school with a girl who was half Mexican and half Irish and she looked white. Then I worked with a guy who was half Puerto Rican and half Polish but I had no idea he was mixed until I met his mom, who had red hair and was pretty pale. He looked nothing like her at all. It's hard to say what a mixed person should look like with any real certainty. 

Maybe I'll have to eat my hat in a few years when a DNA test comes out and makes me look foolish, but I do think Paris favors her aunt Latoya when you look at photos of Latoya pre-surgery. I still think Prince II (the one true Jackson to rule them all) looks very similar to how MJ looked as a child. But either way, MJ was their father. He was the one raising them, he was the one they called Dad and that giant family accepts the three of them as their own.

As far as the show, the main trio isn't super compelling (especially Taj. Sorry bro), certainly not as compelling as their Uncle Jermaine's Sharpie hairline contraption. The best thing that I can say about this is that it once again inspired me to listen to Jackson 5/The Jacksons/Michael Jackson and some of Janet's work all over again. This family is so talented. Like...it still trips me out sometimes to think about the decades-long run of the Jackson 5, Michael's solo work as a teen, then his solo work as a young adult, and then as, you know, The King of Pop post-Thriller. And then Janet becoming a legend in her own right. That's a lot to live up to. I would have probably buckled under that kind of pressure.

Edited by TrapRegent.

Share Post

Maybe I'll have to eat my hat in a few years when a DNA test comes out and makes me look foolish, but I do think Paris favors her aunt Latoya when you look at photos of Latoya pre-surgery. I still think Prince II (the one true Jackson to rule them all) looks very similar to how MJ looked as a child.

I think you hit the nail on the head TrapRegent.  I find it hard to see the Jackson family resemblance in Michael's kids but, the Jacksons have had so much plastic surgery, it's hard to tell what they looked like before.  LOL  But seriously, it doesn't matter to me and I agree that Michael was their dad.  And I'm sure Katherine considers them her grandkids regardless of their DNA makeup.

Share Post

Ended up binge watching all 6 episodes this week. I had no idea about 3T's mom. That is so, so sad and I do hope they are in counseling to deal with that big of a loss. It was cute seeing Prince and Prince II (I can't call that kid Blanket lol) as they continue to grow. Prince especially seems like he has a good head on his shoulders. As far as whether MJ's kids are biologically his, I mean...I get why people would look at the boys and Paris and think NO WAY they're half Black, but genetics work in funky, interesting ways. Two of Quincy Jones' daughters, Rashida and Kenya, do not look like what we think of as mixed or Black at all, they look like white girls. Victoria Rowell's daughter straight up looks like a white woman. Wentworth Miller caught flack for playing a Black man passing for white in The Human Stain before he did interviews and people realized he, in fact, is part Black. Rebecca Hall's mom is half Black. Tom Sizemore is half Black. (Threw me for a loop too, y'all.) Stephen Graham (aka Al Capone on Boardwalk Empire) is half Black. Carol Channing passed for white for decades and no one was the wiser. I went to high school with a girl who was half Mexican and half Irish and she looked white. Then I worked with a guy who was half Puerto Rican and half Polish but I had no idea he was mixed until I met his mom, who had red hair and was pretty pale. He looked nothing like her at all. It's hard to say what a mixed person should look like with any real certainty. 

Maybe I'll have to eat my hat in a few years when a DNA test comes out and makes me look foolish, but I do think Paris favors her aunt Latoya when you look at photos of Latoya pre-surgery. I still think Prince II (the one true Jackson to rule them all) looks very similar to how MJ looked as a child. But either way, MJ was their father. He was the one raising them, he was the one they called Dad and that giant family accepts the three of them as their own.

I agree on genetics being super funky. My own family has a ton of examples like the ones you presented here. But of the 3 MJ kids, they don't resemble Jacksons. I can see a bit in Blanket, but not the other two. And even as I hypothesize on their origins, I don't doubt that Michael is their dad and that they are a part of that family. One thing that was clear is that Michael loved those kids, and that's truly all that matters. (But i'll still speculate until someone does some tests 20 years from now!)

Share Post