Small Talk: How Not To Get Caught Dead With Dirty Underwear

4 hours ago, bubbls said:

This is all over the news for days. While it’s so tragic and the family has my deepest sympathy, I’m not sure why it’s such big news. Is it due to the normally safe location?

I'm not sure where you are, bubbls.  I admit, I was shocked to see it on NBC News, but I think it may be because several cops have been killed this year.  Two or three cops were killed in Colorado earlier this year as well.  From an Ohio point of view, yes, it's kind of shocking.  Westerville is a suburb of Columbus.  There are sections of Columbus where shootings are a frequent occurrence.  However, Westerville is normally not one of them.

Share Post

3 hours ago, Ohmo said:

I'm not sure where you are, bubbls.  I admit, I was shocked to see it on NBC News, but I think it may be because several cops have been killed this year.  Two or three cops were killed in Colorado earlier this year as well.  From an Ohio point of view, yes, it's kind of shocking.  Westerville is a suburb of Columbus.  There are sections of Columbus where shootings are a frequent occurrence.  However, Westerville is normally not one of them.

Probably a Combination of factors then. I’ve been fairly distracted with personal stuff for several weeks. 

Share Post

Josh's brother, Ben, is a host on TCM.  Two successful brothers.

Share Post

I’m not sure where the correct place to update on everyone’s (least) favorite repeat Dateline subject might be, so I’ll leave this here. I haven’t read the questions, but I certainly wish they’d make her answer them. 

http://via.fox2now.com/wpjnY

Share Post

If the timestamp doesn't work, the Dateline talk starts at 2:30

Edited by Stampiron.

Share Post