Caitlyn Jenner: Call Me Caitlyn

On 11/10/2017 at 10:03 PM, GaT said:

What has she done to her face?

prc_59169280.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&cr

She picked “The Kardashian” from the package of procedures available at the plastic surgery clinic.

Share Post

I think she went to someplace that used a bicycle pump on her face.

In positive, transperson news, Henry Lewis Gates, Jr. recently featured Janet Mock on his show, Finding Your Roots. All the episodes this season have been really well done, this one included.

Share Post

On 11/12/2017 at 7:24 PM, millennium said:

The point I was making is that the book photo is photoshopped to the point of shameless deception.   Just like everything else where Jenner's transition is concerned, it is not a true representation of transgender reality.   The image on the book grossly misrepresents the results of facial feminization surgery on someone of Jenner's age.   It may give false hope and create unrealistic expectations in people who may be considering FFS, or engender dissatisfaction in those who have already had it.   It may also foster bias among the general public who see other transgender people in daily life and wonder why they don't look as good as Jenner does on the book.

But I guess they can't put this on a book cover, can they?

It’s not just Caitlyn.  Check out Instagram.  Hell, check out her family.  They’re all made up like drag queens.  I guess the thing these days is to obliterate your features and become someone else with contouring and filters. 

I cant fault her for wanting to be pretty.   Sometimes I think she looks better than the Klan.  

Share Post

Link

Caitlyn being a jerk about her bio kids while just about denying her step kids. 

Share Post

Caitlyn sounds Iike a first class asshole here and even worse, a crappy parent. For all the hate the Kardashians get I think they're probably better off staying away from this jackass. 

I don’t talk to the Kardashians anymore. The only ones I am concerned about are Kendall and Kylie. They are my biological kids. I spent 23 years carting them around.

Can you imagine how ALL of them feel after hearing such a douchebag comment like that? Its such a nasty comment. As if being blood is the only thing that matters in parenting. And even Kendall and Kylie she doesn't sound like she likes all that much. Did she forget about her other biological kids?

Share Post

She forgot about her other bio kids a long time ago, but Kris is ok with that.

Share Post

She's horrible, not sure why Kendall & Kylie bother with her.

Share Post

I spent 23 years carting them around.

Such a warm fuzzy feeling.........

Share Post

Kendall and Kylie was probably the first time that Caitlin was a hands on parent/raised her children. 

Share Post

Caitlyn has a point about not trusting the k women re talking about her procedure - Kris would likely sell the info, given her continuous quest for money and attention. imo Kris and Caitlyn deserve each other.

Share Post

Hasn't the story always been Kris didn't want anymore kids, but when Caitlyn said she'd do all the work, Kris agreed? So now she's going to bitch about carting them around? 

Share Post

12 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

Hasn't the story always been Kris didn't want anymore kids, but when Caitlyn said she'd do all the work, Kris agreed? So now she's going to bitch about carting them around? 

Kris now: “Whew, glad I cut that deal - I can make a lot of kash off those Jenner genes!

Share Post

22 hours ago, nexxie said:

Caitlyn has a point about not trusting the k women re talking about her procedure - Kris would likely sell the info, given her continuous quest for money and attention. imo Kris and Caitlyn deserve each other.

I think her relationship with the family was In trouble long before she decided to transition. IMO as soon as the show took off, the cracks started to  grown and expand.  I don’t think she cared if Kris whored out Kim and the other girls as I suspect the relationship with them was already pretty superficial. But when she lost the other two to the Kardashian influence, she wrote them off also.

Actually I think they all pretty much deserve each other.   

Share Post