Caitlyn Jenner: Call Me Caitlyn

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

Good article in Salon about how Caitlyn screwed everything up.

http://www.salon.com/2017/04/20/ellen-is-not-your-scapegoat-caitlyn-jenner-has-no-one-to-blame-for-her-tarnished-public-image-but-herself/

Thursday, Apr 20, 2017 07:30 PM EDT

"Ellen isn’t your scapegoat: Caitlyn Jenner has no one to blame for her tarnished public image but herself"

Good article but for the author's view that Jenner was ever "beloved" or "beautiful."

Share Post

On 4/21/2017 at 11:41 AM, Artsda said:

Exactly! She uses everyone else as the bad guys including Ellen Degeneres.

As much as I do think the family is pissed over this book especially Kris, I do have to side eye the timing of this Sunday's "book" episode coming on the exact same week as the book release. It was obviously calculated and planned that way by Kris.

They never let their personal feelings get in the way of ratings or a money making opportunity. They will use Caitlyn, and vice versa, for as long as it's  financially benefial and  tabloid news worthy.

Share Post

Oh, poor Cait. Her kids don't come around these days. Yeah pay back and karma are both bitches, aren't they.

Share Post

New Caitlyn Jenner Interview Brings ’20/20′ Ratings Down

Compared to Jenner's "coming out" interview two years ago, viewership was down by 85%.

Compared to 20/20's ratings just last week, viewership dropped by 11%.   It should be noted that the previous week's 20/20 didn't receive any of the advance promotion given to Jenner's return interview, nevertheless it attracted a larger audience by double digits.

Share Post

On 4/22/2017 at 10:40 AM, howmanywords said:

Kim Kardashian shades Caitlyn Jenner on Twitter in response to her #2020 interview, questioning if she’s going to talk about herself or the Kardashians

Kim also "liked" an Instagram post that bashed Caitlyn for always bringing up Kris so I'm guessing she's pissed.

She was a total moron for knocking Ellen. Ellen has more respect by her peers than Caitlyn can even dream of having.

Kim was the main one on her side, so if even she is hating Cait now. She ruined her family even more than she had when Bruce.

Share Post

Caitlyn Jenner Spoofed as 'It' Clown in Ads Near Fox Studio

Maybe this will jar Jenner into reality upon realizing that this is how fellow conservatives really regard her.  The handiwork of a "conservative street artist":

clown_box_night_05.jpg

Ironically, this will probably buy her more sympathy than any of the finger-pointing she's doing in these interviews.

The comments section alone is enough to make one give up on humanity.

Edited by millennium.

Share Post

I wonder how long those posters will be allowed to remain in place.

From dictionary.com:

hate speech

hate speech

Examples

noun

speech that attacks, threatens, or insults a person or group on the basis of national origin,ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity,sexual orientation, or disability. 

I suspect that if the posters featured a hateful image that denied or ridiculed someone's identity on the basis of race or religion, they would be gone in a flash, and not featured with a full photo spread in a publication like The Hollywood Reporter.  Even the title of the article lends passive approval of the act: Caitlyn Jenner Spoofed ...

I despise Jenner, but that isn't "spoofing," ladies and gentlemen.   To publicly label a transgender person "IT" is a cruel, degrading and vicious attack.

Stephen King and whatever studio is releasing "IT" ought to slap a cease and desist on the so-called artist and if possible seek damages, because now their movie and its imagery are linked to a vile and hard-to-forget display of hatred and bigotry.

Edited by millennium.

Share Post