Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

Kim Kardashian Says Brother Rob Kardashian Had 2 Imaginary Friends 'Like, Up Until Last Year'

“My brother has — I don’t know if he still does — but he had, for a really long time, two imaginary friends,” she says.

When Philipps, 39, asks if Kim still remembers their names, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star doesn’t hesitate.

“Of course. Pablo and Ronald,” she says as the two start laughing.

“Did you ever have an imaginary friend?” Philipps asks.

“No, but my brother literally has talked about these guys like, up until last year,” Kim says. “He has one more, I can’t remember his name.”

Share Post

Dream is so adorable. I can't get over what a mini-me she is of Rob. Out of all of the siblings and grandkids, Rob and his daughter carry Robert Kardashian's genes the strongest.

Share Post

My goodness..there is just something so precious about her. 

Share Post

20 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

My goodness..there is just something so precious about her. 

Can’t agree more with you. 

Unfortunately, her parents are Rob and Blac Chyna.

Share Post

9 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Stormi and Dream are my favorite Kardashian grandkids. 

Same

Share Post

Have y'all noticed or seen the foolishness that is going on with Rob and Alexis sky and Blac Chyna today on social media it's a hot mess.

Apparently Alexis sky who's a rapper's baby momma (Fetty Wap) got into it with Blac Chyna at some event, although the video looked like  it was at someone's house, which resulted in "no home training" Blac Chyna throwing a drink on Alexis.

So after all this happened Alexis went on her social media saying how she was going to  beat Blac Chyna up.

so I think that was yesterday that this all happened or last night and so today Rob posted picture of Alexis on his Snapchat saying that he's always had a crush on her and now I just noticed viedo of Alexis at Rob's house and she's saying she's cooking "Bae" dinner....

It's all on the Shaderoom and baller alert social media if y'all want to follow because I can't even keep up with this mess. 

Share Post

I was just going to come here about the Rob drama! Looking at the comments many are suspecting that Alexis and Rob have been seeing each other (or Alexis said something about him) and that's what prompted Chyna to throw the drink on her.  Rob and Alexis both posted on Snapchat at the same time. The vid Rob posted looked like Alexis in Kris' kitchen.. I'll tell ya Rob is an extra level of petty lol This can't end well.

Share Post

47 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I'll tell ya Rob is an extra level of petty lol This can't end well.

You would think he would remember all the trouble he got in when he posted those pictures of Chyna, why would he set himself up for more trouble? He's a moron.

Share Post

I'm watching Alexis' instastories like a train wreck and she posted this *hits head*  Wanna bet we see her playing with Dream this week? Because yes, Rob is a petty moron

20190115_024322.jpg

Share Post

Rob needs to find a normal woman who isn’t about the cameras - how hard is that for him to figure out?!

Share Post

7 hours ago, nexxie said:

Rob needs to find a normal woman who isn’t about the cameras - how hard is that for him to figure out?!

After growing up in his family? He probably doesn't even know there are women who aren't about the camera.

Share Post

2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I can't believe Rob is this stupid. 

I can

Share Post

3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Oh Rob. Thinking with your dick can only lead to problems.

I think Kris will be fuming if Alexis manages to get pregnant (and we all know she will). She's probably already covering Rob's child support for Dream, I can't imagine she wants to spend another twenty years funding the lifestyle of a golddigger. 

Share Post

8 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Oh Rob. Thinking with your dick can only lead to problems.

What else does he have to think with?

Share Post