Khloe

Yesterday, Khloé shared a picture of True casually nestled in a Hermès Birkin bag and wearing a leopard-printed head wrap. It's the high (!) class (!) baby pic you wish you had in your home photo album, basically

Oh please. Can Cosmo get their heads out of Khoe's ass? I have hundreds of pictures of my kids from every stage of their life. Some priceless, spontaneous pics I was glad I was able to get pics or video of. I never once thought "crap, but I dont have a pic of my daughter posing inside a $40,000 handbag".

Share Post

On 11/29/2018 at 7:39 PM, Apprentice79 said:

I get what you are saying, but, I am from the French Caribbean and that head wrap is something Black women have always done. I have a different take on it, madras head wraps were worn during the colonial era and beyond. It was meant to be bold, beautiful, colorful and ostentatious. One of the few ways, women of color were able to express themselves without any problems. I think it is cute on True. 

Thank you for posting this. I've also always enjoyed and appreciated the beauty and traditions of the gele and other head wraps worn by women of color in many countries around the world. Nor do I have objections to how mothers decide to dress and style their own children, as long as it's appropriate and the child is comfortable. I too have noticed the trend of putting turbans and other head wraps on baby girls of all nationalities, not just little True. No big deal. But with this baby, I've read comments all over social media comparing True with an unfortunate racial stereotype – not with Hattie McDaniel, the actress or the woman, but with the demeaning character she played in her most famous role, “Mammy.” I've not seen this comparison made with any other babies sporting that style. And it's especially disheartening to read that Khloe is lightening True's naturally beautiful skin coloring through photoshopping. Why would she think this is necessary?

Share Post

So I am somebody who thinks that True looks like Hattie McDaniel or rather I should say looked as her features are changing.  And I mean - Hattie McDaniel.  Not Mammy or Queenie.  Those cheeks, the shape of her head, her wide set eyes.  Was it the head wrap picture that brought me there?  Yes, and that's because of my familiarity of Hattie McDaniel in Gone With the Wind, a movie I have seen more times than I could possibly count.  But it was not because of the headwrap that I think that.  It was True's actual features at the time. As True has gotten older her cheeks have thinned out and her face has changed.  But when those cheeks were at their chubbiest, yes, I immediately went to Hattie McDaniel - whether True was wearing a head wrap, headband or nothing.  There are photos of her profile, with nothing on her head, that are similar as well - again, so much of it comes back to those cheeks and the round shape of the face.  

I know it's a statement that can be misconstrued.  I didn't realize that thinking her features are similar to an oscar winning actress is a bad thing just because of the roles that actress played at a certain time in history, reflecting one of the darkest times in history.  Maybe I'm wrong?  Maybe it's a microaggression and I'm not realizing it that way.  

Share Post

On 11/29/2018 at 9:49 PM, BitterApple said:

I always thought Birkins were the ugliest, most overrated bags. Cute kid, though.

me too!  I don't find them stylish at all;  they remind me of my Nana Lillian's handbags from the 70s!

Share Post

6 hours ago, teapot said:

me too!  I don't find them stylish at all;  they remind me of my Nana Lillian's handbags from the 70s!

And they're a real pain to open & close, you have to undo & redo the straps.

Share Post

50 minutes ago, GaT said:

They don’t care about practical, just the price tag. I don’t think they even put anything in them. 

Share Post

6 minutes ago, iwasish said:

They don’t care about practical, just the price tag. I don’t think they even put anything in them. 

Yes they do, they put their babies in them, duh.

Share Post

On 12/4/2018 at 4:06 PM, GaT said:

Yes they do, they put their babies in them, duh.

And their accessory dogs.

Share Post

Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Are ‘Actively Trying’ for Baby No. 2

What cheating scandal?! Eight months after Khloé Kardashian welcomed daughter True with Tristan Thompson, she and the 27-year-old Cleveland Cavaliers forward “are trying for another baby,” a source reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly. “She isn’t pregnant yet, but they are actively trying. Khloé loves being a mom. She wants True to have a sibling.”

Share Post

On 12/4/2018 at 1:07 PM, GaT said:

From what I've seen, a lot of people just leave them hanging open. It looks like shit.

Share Post

Honestly, I'm all for second chances, but at some point some critical thinking needs to be involved.  Khloe said this in May:

Tristan was so forthcoming with his life, as I was with mine. It was really reassuring to feel that someone had the same belief systems as I did. We spoke about religion, children and our families. I think all of those things are important to truly know the ins and outs of someone.  Khloe Kardashian Opens Up About Falling In Love With Tristan Thompson

about this man:

Tristan Thompson Cheating on Khloe with 2 Women | TMZ Sports

Tristan Thompson is fined $15K by NBA for flipping off fans during Cleveland Cavaliers-Brooklyn Nets game in NY

Will News Of His Affair Force Tristan Thompson To Acknowledge His FIRST Baby?

and I suppose it is really none of my business:

Khloe Kardashian’s ‘Upset’ People Are ‘Still So Hard’ On Tristan After Cheating Scandal

Tristan Thompson Booed and Trolled With Sign Supporting Khloe Kardashian During Final Regular Season Game

Share Post

Khloe's problem is she either doesn't realize, or isn't willing to accept, that actions speak louder than words. A guy can talk about God and children and family all he wants, but when he dumps his pregnant girlfriend and has little to do with his child, then that's the realness coming out. What is that saying, "When someone shows you who they are, believe them"?. Khloe makes the same mistakes over and over when the red flags were there all along. 

Share Post

9 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Khloe's problem is she either doesn't realize, or isn't willing to accept, that actions speak louder than words. A guy can talk about God and children and family all he wants, but when he dumps his pregnant girlfriend and has little to do with his child, then that's the realness coming out. What is that saying, "When someone shows you who they are, believe them"?. Khloe makes the same mistakes over and over when the red flags were there all along. 

True. Plus, imo Khloe doesn’t quite believe that she deserves better, in spite of the things she tells others about self-love. I wish she had given her daughter her own name - True Kardashian - because I suspect that Khloe doesn’t feel like a true Kardashian herself. Also wish she’d get some therapy about her paternity - Robert was her true (though not genetic imo) father, but her height screams otherwise and she needs to come to grips with it in her heart, not just in her words. 

Edited by nexxie.

Share Post

5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Knowing nothing about these people except the entertaining things I read here, I think she does that thing where nothing is the man's fault.  A "He didn't dump his pregnant girlfriend...she was a horrible person who he had to get away from" kind of thing.

Share Post

Just now, ByTor said:

Knowing nothing about these people except the entertaining things I read here, I think she does that thing where nothing is the man's fault.  A "He didn't dump his pregnant girlfriend...she was a horrible person who he had to get away from" kind of thing.

Oh, totally. I'm sure she tells herself Jordan wasn't his soulmate, she was just a golddigger who got pregnant to secure a retirement plan, Tristan wasn't all that into her, the relationship was already nearing its' end etc., etc. Khloe will never admit Tristan did a really shitty thing and he was likely only attracted to her because she had Kardashian fame.

Share Post

KHLOE KARDASHIAN TURNS INSTAGRAM COMMENTS OFF ON UNUSUAL POST

It had to do with her freshly dyed hair, which she posted about on her Instagram Friday with the caption "Baby Shark." Anyone who wanted to leave a comment wasn't allowed to as they were disabled.

Trolls criticized the mother-of-one brutally on that post, saying "Too blonde looks unnatural on you," and "Lips look friggin ridiculous."

Edited by vast wasteland.

Share Post

1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

The blonde is horribly unflattering and I agree the lips look ridiculous.

And she's lightened the entire photo, is this her new thing now? Trying to make her skin look as pale as possible?

Share Post

Khloe must tell the lip people to give her the giant inflamed asshole look.

Share Post

Her lips make me look away. Khloe is pretty but those lips belong in a freak show.

Share Post

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Khloe must tell the lip people to give her the giant inflamed asshole look.

31 minutes ago, Showthyme said:

Her lips make me look away. Khloe is pretty but those lips belong in a freak show.

She probably asked for lips that would balance out her ass.

Share Post

Ugh. I guess since she disabled comments she knows exactly what people think of that atrocious look. Khloe is starting to look like the most artificial out of them all. There isn't a single picture on her Instagram that isn't photoshopped to the point you can't even recognize her..between that and lightning her AND True's color in pics, nice example she's setting there for her biracial baby.

Share Post

12 hours ago, GaT said:

She probably asked for lips that would balance out her ass.

I thought she blamed her lips on her pregnancy.. or is she pregnant again. 

Share Post

What is with all the strange lighting she's been using lately? 

Share Post

Khloe proclaimed "I don't see color".

Khloe then proceeds to lighten True's dark color with every lightning filter under the sun. 

Of course she doesn't see color!

Share Post