Fredrik

Aw, I'll miss him. The financial demands are pretty ironic considering Fredrik is by far the wealthiest of the 3 NY brokers. He loves the spotlight so much I would have imagined he'd do the show for free. It may just be a negotiating tactic but if not, I'll be interested to see what kind of Big Personality Bravo finds to replace him. Maybe even a woman!

On another note, I saw that the show was nominated for an Emmy this year for Outstanding Unstructured (cough) Reality Program. It lost to Deadliest Catch, but I'm a little surprised it was even noticed.

Share Post

I thought he loved the camera so much he would do the show for free.

fake story?    will he be back?

XiAzkhN.jpg

Share Post

He's a diva/divo for sure on the show but I enjoy the heck out of him.

The funny thing about that story, though, is that they call his demands for $1 million for a season and hair & make-up as divaish but I kind of think they're reasonable. That's less than 100K for a season of a long running show. And isn't hair and make-up kind of standard? 

The original "In Touch" story isn't there any longer, though, and he doesn't mention it on Twitter. He just posted pics of the group at the Emmys.  

It does sound like his and his hubby's surrogate suffered a miscarriage.

Edited by Irlandesa.

Share Post

I love to read Fredrik's facebook posts. He is a great writer and his photos are amazing. I'm not sure what to think about him leaving the show. They film almost all year to make a season so they are already filming the next season. There have been cameras following him. I also don't think 1 million is that high. Eillen Davidson got 750k for her first season of RHOBH. The expenses of being on MDL are high. You have to have private cars and be dressed and ready for Bravo. There have been several relators that were thinking about joining but said it cost them more then they would be paid to film.

Fredrick is the show. It was actually his idea. He pitched it to Bravo to have a NY spinoff 4 years before it happened.

Share Post

my guess is that there were corporate discussions about other large cities even before MDL-LA was filmed.

if not, let me be the creative founder of MDL   -   Paris, London, Rome, and Tokyo.  and all of Canada.

Share Post