Small Talk: Fly on the wall

The Small Talk topic is for:

• Introductions
  • Off-topic chatter
  • Having virtual tea with forum buddies

This is NOT a topic for actual show discussion. When you want to talk about the show:

1. Figure out the nature of the topic you want to talk about
  2. Look for an existing topic that matches or fits
  3. If there is NOT an existing topic that fits, CREATE ONE!

Examples of topics that populate show forums include (but by no means are limited to):

• Character topics
  • Episode topics
  • Season topics
  • Spoiler topics
  • Speculation topics
  • In the Media topics
  • Favourite X topics
  • ...you get the idea

Happy trails beyond Small Talk!

Share Post

Thanks SilverStormm!  

I so hope there are other fans of the show here besides me.  ;)  

Share Post

Thanks SilverStormm!  

I so hope there are other fans of the show here besides me.  ;)

Hey a thread for the show! Cool. I wouldn't quite call myself a fan, but I haven't missed an episode. I'm surprised at every new season they get.

Share Post

Brooklynista! Good to see you.

I agree, I have it on a series record and I'm always surprised when one pops up in my record list. Like, oh, one more season, eh?  I've passed Ink 124 lots of times, it's about 3 blocks from me. But I haven't yet ventured over to Black Ink, which is about 15 blocks. Although I DID see Dutchess at Home Depot earlier this summer. She was smaller than I expected and I walked by her thinking "where do I know that girl from?" It took a minute to realize I didn't "know" her, haha.

They were just on the edge of ratchet, but making Skyy full time tipped them the hell over, stood them back up and then knocked them back over the edge again.

Share Post

Did anybody else watch Black Ink Chicago??  I haven't really decided how much I like the staff.  They seem like a better class of ratchet though  and the work they put out seems far more superior than anything I've seen come out of Black Ink NYC.

Share Post

I watched it too. I like Ryan and Rachel so far. Ryan is fiyone!! Not sure about the girls at the shop but they should be good for some ratchet drama. I can't stand anyone but Sky on Black Ink NY and I watch that each week so I'm in for the season.

Share Post

I loved pretty much the entire Chicago cast! 

They look MUCH cleaner and moisturized :)    Their art is also much more skilled.

I did find myself comparing the casts, if that makes sense.   There's the O'Shit, Teddy, and even their version of Sky.

Share Post

I really liked the Chicago cast.  But I am a bit annoyed with Don's ex girlfriend.  I hope she's not going to be pigeonholed as the "brown girl with a permanent scowl on her face."  I find that trope tiring and annoying; I hope there's more to the woman than that.  

Share Post

In the Lather, Rinse, Repeat news  Caesar got arrested while filming for what???  Not paying child support.  And of course Dutchess ran her dumb ass right behind him, certainly so she could bail him out and pay his arrears again.

Way to pick em Dutchess.  Nothing smarter than planning to marry and make a life with a man who won't take care of his kids.  Surely he won't do the same

to you and yours.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/11/10/black-ink-ceasar-emanuel-arrested/

Share Post