All Episodes Talk: Let's Quiz

I really love this show so far. I've been doing Geeks Who Drink pub quizzes for a little over a year now, so it's really fun to see it get a bigger spotlight.

Share Post

Yeah it's a fun show it seems; a little heavy on the 'stars' maybe, at least the first ep was, but still everyone seems to be having a blast, and the puns and jokes are major groaners.

Share Post

Eric Christian Olson.  He looked like a homeless dockworker.  However, I rewound three times to see that move he did during the Will Ferrell movie quiz. 

Share Post

Dudes on a marvel tv show and can't name a single actor who was in xmen? Come on now.

Share Post

I recorded this over vacation and watched the first two so far.  I loved how the Harry Potter camp guy won the name the HP character quiz, right in his wheel-house (and he seemed to be the go-to guy the whole time), though the other side had a lady who was pretty good too.  Laughed that the two actors didn't know anyone.  Couldn't believe no one knew Azamoff.  And they call themselves geeks.

Share Post

So I've noticed that the celebs always introduce their teammates by first name only.  The info that flashes at the bottom of the screen also only has first names, but Levi always had introduced them will full names in the little interview segments.  This week's episode, he only gave first names as well--it even sounded like one of the last names might have been said, and then edited out (the guy with 400 DVDs).  Completely unimportant, but I wonder why.

Share Post

So I've noticed that a few times they've had all-male teams but not once have they had all female. I mean, not even two female non-celebs have been on the same team. I find that hard to believe, they can't find that many chick geeks.

Share Post

I feel like the celebs either drafted their team (having one male and one female has a greater chance of covering the informational spectrum) or it was by blind draw.

Share Post

I'm pretty sure it was by blind draw. I bet the producers decided who would be on which team and the celebs met them when they got to the set.

Share Post

As tightly as game shows are controlled, I'm sure you're right, but this week's teams sure did look to be organized by height.

Share Post