Going Undercover: The Cast in Other Roles

8 hours ago, Raja said:

Considering the mothership's, The Shield for the fictional universe and Sons Of Anarchy as the direct parent, I am sure his character will experience almost unimaginable pain if the Mayans  MC last long enough for the story lines to mature.

I also want to a happy Julio on Major Crimes.

No character is going to be happy with Kurt Sutter in charge. I'm side-eyeing it was until I see with my own eyes his character survives the pilot, if the pilot even airs. 

Edited by Veronica.

Share Post

For the first four of five seasons of The X-Files, I was obsessed with it, so normally when an actor who appeared in any of those episodes shows up in something else I watch, I immediately associate them with their XF role.  But there are a few real clunker episodes that I always skip over in re-watch.  Lately, though, I've been watching the discs straight through, and last night as El Mundo Gira began, I was surprised to see Raymond Cruz listed as a guest star.  Sanchez was El Chupacabra!  The episode still sucks, but at least it was more interesting to watch this time around now "knowing" the actor.

Share Post

I have ER on in the background while I work, and it just filtered through to me that I'm hearing Tony Denison - he's playing a cop (heh) investigating the rape of an ER patient; it's so normal to me to hear him asking cop questions, it took my brain a moment to realize it was listening to ER rather than Major Crimes.

Share Post

omg, Julio was the chupacabra?  I was obsessed with the early seasons of the X-Files too, Bastet, we seem to have similar taste in Tv.

I also used to love Wiseguy back in the day and I remember that Jerry Lewis arc but not that well.  I just looked up pics from it and wow, what a young looking Tony Denison.

Share Post