Going Undercover: The Cast in Other Roles

8 hours ago, Raja said:

Considering the mothership's, The Shield for the fictional universe and Sons Of Anarchy as the direct parent, I am sure his character will experience almost unimaginable pain if the Mayans  MC last long enough for the story lines to mature.

I also want to a happy Julio on Major Crimes.

No character is going to be happy with Kurt Sutter in charge. I'm side-eyeing it was until I see with my own eyes his character survives the pilot, if the pilot even airs. 

Edited by Veronica.

Share Post

For the first four of five seasons of The X-Files, I was obsessed with it, so normally when an actor who appeared in any of those episodes shows up in something else I watch, I immediately associate them with their XF role.  But there are a few real clunker episodes that I always skip over in re-watch.  Lately, though, I've been watching the discs straight through, and last night as El Mundo Gira began, I was surprised to see Raymond Cruz listed as a guest star.  Sanchez was El Chupacabra!  The episode still sucks, but at least it was more interesting to watch this time around now "knowing" the actor.

Share Post

I have ER on in the background while I work, and it just filtered through to me that I'm hearing Tony Denison - he's playing a cop (heh) investigating the rape of an ER patient; it's so normal to me to hear him asking cop questions, it took my brain a moment to realize it was listening to ER rather than Major Crimes.

Share Post

omg, Julio was the chupacabra?  I was obsessed with the early seasons of the X-Files too, Bastet, we seem to have similar taste in Tv.

I also used to love Wiseguy back in the day and I remember that Jerry Lewis arc but not that well.  I just looked up pics from it and wow, what a young looking Tony Denison.

Share Post

I just came home a little bit ago from a night out cut short because my friend wasn't feeling well, and in going around the dial came across an installment in the I Know What You Did Last Summer franchise I didn't even realize existed, a third film - with none of the original actors (apparently, per IMDb, it was a script that sat around for years, and finally got made as a direct-to-video thing) - called I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer.  I recognized the actor on screen as the woman who played the abused wife who killed her husband in Taking the Fall, and then her character went to see another character, who is played by the actor who played Nicole (Flynn).  The movie was about ten years before their MC appearances, so it's funny that they were so recognizable to me.  "Nicole" does very much look 10 years younger, but something about her facial features, especially her mouth, made me say, "Hey, wait, is that Nicole?" as soon as I saw her.  The MC connection is by far the most interesting thing about the movie so far, BTW.

Share Post