Speculation WITHOUT Spoilers: Lalalalala! I can't hear you!

Now you know why I'm so excited that's the title of the next episode.

Share Post

OK, then I don't actually care about page 23.  Haven't since it became clear they would never take the opportunity to explain that Robin Hood's tattoo was to show he followed Richard and it was all a case of mistaken identity.

Share Post

21 minutes ago, KAOS Agent said:

Page 23 is Regina's non-existent meeting with Robin in the tavern. It's a page from Isaac's fanfic.

Page 23 originated from a double-length episode, designed to help fill in that extra hour. 

New theory: The Wish Realm actually originated from Isaac's fanfiction, and the illustration is actually Fake!Robin and the Evil Queen.

Share Post

4 minutes ago, Camera One said:

Surprisingly, they do seem to monitor.  I was reading the audio commentary for "Poor Unfortunate Souls" and the network asked the Writers to add in a scene so people would know Robin was coming back.  That's why they wrote the scene with Regina dreaming about Robin.   Maybe the network people were just as clueless about the actual problems with the show.

Wasn't quite sure where to reply to this, but I wonder if any of the late filming/reshoots/pickups for all the episodes that Adam tweeted would be done in the last weeks of shooting could have anything to do with network "notes" or suggested changes. If so, that would suggest it'll be renewed or at least is still being considered for it, because I doubt ABC would bother with notes if it's not coming back.

Edited by Souris.

Share Post

If we were all network execs, we would be the network execs from hell.  Reshoot the whole thing, Adam.

Share Post

5 minutes ago, Camera One said:

If we were all network execs, we would be the network execs from hell.  Reshoot the whole thing, Adam.

You're fired, Adam!

Share Post

Not enough Charming shoulders, Adam! 

Let Hook take his jacket off, Adam!

Share Post