All Episodes Talk

4 hours ago, Arcadiasw said:

I know some celebrities come on these shows to be relevant again but is it too much to ask they learn the game before they come on? Chris Katan was annoying. 

Agreed.  Although, his reaction to "dancing too much" was pretty funny.  Also, their "good friend".  I'm annoyed.  I get this is celebrity feud so the rules are looser since they are playing for charity, but we were going to try out in Boston (had an actual appointment scheduled and everything) but we had to miss it because we didn't have enough family who could or would come with us.  We were short one person and wanted to bring my daughter's fiancee but because they're not married yet we couldn't.  Now we'll never know if we would've won!

Share Post

I think they are more lenient when it comes to celebrity teams -- but a friend does seem to be stretching the rules a bit too far.  I thought many of the answers on both teams - McCreery and Katan -- were pretty funny.  Scotty's Fried Chicken and Boo Yah responses were the highlights, though.  And Grandma Paquita was adorable.

Share Post

Question: "Name a way a man's sugar momma is different from his real momma."

Scott McCreery's answer "PDAs, Public Displays of Affection" matches (and wins the round) "French kisser."

Oh well, the Wizards behind the curtain, AKA "the judges," have been making calls like that since the 1970s Match Game so the "winners" will be ratings winners. That's show business.

Share Post

On 8/6/2018 at 8:11 AM, Arcadiasw said:

I know some celebrities come on these shows to be relevant again but is it too much to ask they learn the game before they come on? Chris Katan was annoying. 

He seemed so "off" to me that I looked online to see if he might have had some type of brain injury.  His whole demeanor was just weird.

Share Post

47 minutes ago, Koalagirl said:

He seemed so "off" to me that I looked online to see if he might have had some type of brain injury.  His whole demeanor was just weird.

His demeanor was just his schtick (which doesn't mean he couldn't also have ADHD or something), but it's not unusual for the celebrities to seemingly have missed the practice sessions, which seems to understandably annoy Steve.

Share Post

Her name is spelled Gabi -- and GahBEE is the way it's pronounced according to her Cajun family.

Share Post

Totally agree that Kattan was super=annoying.  I'm sure they give the "families" some practice runs before they shoot.

On 8/6/2018 at 11:09 AM, sinycalone said:

Scotty's Fried Chicken and Boo Yah responses were the highlights, though. 

I was shocked when Fried Chicken got 11 points!!!!  "What's the first thing you think of when you hear the word 'boo'?"  "Ya!" was too funny!

Share Post

On 8/7/2018 at 12:19 PM, shapeshifter said:

His demeanor was just his schtick (which doesn't mean he couldn't also have ADHD or something), but it's not unusual for the celebrities to seemingly have missed the practice sessions, which seems to understandably annoy Steve.

Even if they miss practice sessions,  couldn't they watch YouTube on their phones in the dressing room to understand the game?

On 8/8/2018 at 4:54 AM, jhlipton said:

I was shocked when Fried Chicken got 11 points!!!!  "What's the first thing you think of when you hear the word 'boo'?"  "Ya!" was too funny!

I was hoping they get to that answer! I wanted to see if it got any points. 

Share Post

Tonight's season finale is "The Kardashians vs. The West Family and Jana Kramer vs. Gary Busey", but it's listed as a new episode. I can't tell if this is just a repeat of the season premiere (cut down to 30 minutes) and then a second half hour that's new, or if they actually had unused footage from the Kardashians vs. Wests episode that they made into a new episode. It's probably the former I'm sure.

Share Post

Looked like a repeat to me (same questions & answers) so I deleted it. Don't care for Gary Busey either, so no loss there.

Share Post

On 9/23/2018 at 9:54 AM, Phishbulb said:

Tonight's season finale is "The Kardashians vs. The West Family and Jana Kramer vs. Gary Busey", but it's listed as a new episode. I can't tell if this is just a repeat of the season premiere (cut down to 30 minutes) and then a second half hour that's new, or if they actually had unused footage from the Kardashians vs. Wests episode that they made into a new episode. It's probably the former I'm sure.

I didn't watch the "Kardashians vs. Wests" -- they didn't indicate it was new so I figured that was a repeat and FFed over to the "Buseys vs Kramers", which was fun -- Jana Kramer is a wee bit kinky, based on her answers.  And they got 200 points in 8 answers (despite Jana finishing "Drag _blank_" with "Me"!), so that was nice.

Share Post