Chit-Chat

22 hours ago, annzeepark914 said:

Does anyone know where I can buy these replacement lights in pink? 

Does the tree have some of the lights in the right shade you want?  If so, I would just see about buying replacement bulbs from the same company.

Just do a search on the size light you need and pink.  Some places on line will have packs of replacement bulbs in a single color.  Otherwise you might need to order a set of lights (on the string) in the color you want just for the bulbs.

13 hours ago, AgentRXS said:

So I have an endoscopy scheduled on Monday. Logically, I know its a minor procedure but I am scared of the anesthesia risks and of course, what the results will be. I've had to two scopes before and I hated being knocked out both times. Also, it bugs that I can't drive anywhere that day as Mondays are usually my errands day.  I can't believe the doctor was able to fit me in so soon, especially before the holiday. 

Hope everything turns out ok.  Never a fun day at the doctor's office when you have something like that scheduled, but good thoughts.

Share Post

I have a question about LED xmas tree lights.  We just bought a tree from Home Depot.  You can switch it from clear lights to colored lights by a foot pedal. I like colored lights but they need to have plenty of those rosey pink lights (and no red or orange lights, please).  Does anyone know where I can buy these replacement lights in pink?  Has anyone done this?  I can't get to the tree cause it's in a carton and won't be removed until next weekend (weights a ton and I don't want my husband doing any more lifting of it than needed).  If I can't find those soft pink lights, I'll just keep the lights clear (which to me is boring but so many people like the clear lights).  TIA.

The only thing I can find is that the Michael's craft store site is showing strings of 'pinkish-purplish' lights fairly cheaply (only online).  You might could get a string of those and just use the bulbs.  And other 'home goods'-type stores that tend to have large Christmas decoration sections might have some lights as well. 

Share Post

22 hours ago, AgentRXS said:

So I have an endoscopy scheduled on Monday. Logically, I know its a minor procedure but I am scared of the anesthesia risks and of course, what the results will be. I've had to two scopes before and I hated being knocked out both times. Also, it bugs that I can't drive anywhere that day as Mondays are usually my errands day.  I can't believe the doctor was able to fit me in so soon, especially before the holiday. 

I've had several of these same-day procedures with anesthesia and my advice is to always mention to the anesthesiologist if you've ever had any difficulties with the stuff they use to knock you out (either for one of these procedures or even at the dentist).  The more info' they have, the better prepared they are to help you go through this as smoothly as possible.  Consider Monday as a special & quiet day to just renourish your body in preparation for the holidays. Oh - and buy some goodies to have when you get home (that's your treat for being brave! ;>)

Edited by annzeepark914.

Share Post