Media: Game of Silence

A preview is up from Game of Silence on NBC, and TVLine.com has some more info about the premise. Also, David Lyons accent? R-owr! Just a bummer he doesn't keep it for the show...

Adapted by exec producer David Hudgins (from the Turkish series Suskunlar) and debuting Thursday, April 7 at 10/9c, Game of Silence stars David Lyons (Revolution) as Jackson Brooks, a rising star attorney whose perfect life is at risk of being upended when two childhood pals, Gil and Shawn (played by Once Upon a Time‘s Michael Raymond-James and Rescue Me‘s Larenz Tate), resurface with a powder keg of a problem that threatens to dredge back up a very tragic part of their past.

Share Post

Not happy this is cancelled but we are promised a good ending

Share Post

In case you hadn't heard the final 3 episodes are Thursday June 2nd two hours back to back,  and the finale is on Sunday June 5th.  Next week is off for a special...

Share Post

I'm not surprised at the cancellation for this simple reason : at the end of each episode, I felt sad. Not like a good tear-jerker sad, more like a dark, gloomy depression.  I don't want to do that to myself .

Share Post