Small Talk: Don't Fear The Conversation

++++++++++++++++ answer the notice from CR, she is in a live thread right now.

Share Post

________________ jingles, cr left a link above for us. 

Share Post

OK, I see it..so we're on The Live chat thread, then??

Share Post

Thx CR, what would we do with out you. This show is starting off great. LOVED the music at the beginning, the floating in the air, the whole  intro. 

Share Post

So this is Showing off Their Powers and Posturing for WAR

Share Post

Humans is in the forum for discussion. I will meet you there next week CR. Nexus, and Jingles when will you be back?

Share Post

I'll be back for ''PREACHER''...but not LIVE,..the next day...so OPEN Discussion..Maybe with OoohMaggie??

Share Post

We can do our own Watch and Chat for PREACHER..the next day??

Share Post

Ok Jingles, I will be back the next day too. Just send me a notice so I can find the thread you are chatting on. 

Share Post

Can you not fix things for Preacher, Jingles. Did you see amc forums open again for topics? I said my goodbye for no one to see. lol

Share Post

To everything there is a season, All good things come to an end. 

Share Post

No Cherokee..The Only way I could have The Shows Live would be to have my brother pay the extra $5 dollars every month, for Premiere XFinity

Share Post

Oh my god : I have no shows to watch for two weeks.

Share Post

How will you guys do that? Can we do our own watch and chats for other shows here? Say the dead variety?

Share Post

Are you watching Cloak and Dagger on Freeform, another Marvel series?

Share Post

Well I don't see why we can't?? No Harm in asking..??Why can't we do one on a regular Topic thread??..It's after The Fact..No Spoilers

Share Post

I don't know Cherokee..I just looked at the previews..Looks Pretty Young..??(Cloak and Dagger)

Share Post

CR we were just on another thread for after show talk tonight. those other peeps were on talking about the show tonightl 

Share Post

OoohMaggie might know how to ask or start a W&C. It's a long time till any dead shows.

Share Post

Yeah, I think Cloak and Dagger does look young... on FreeForm. Have 1st 2 on dvr... not watched yet.

Share Post

I'm calling it a night. Going to watch JK live. Take care ladies. Hope to see you back here every now and then, sooner than later. Have a great week and stay frosty out there. 

Share Post

I don't have a summer show, other than Humans, which I admit I almost quit several times. But ZBG, WT and I were going to W&C... so made it more fun. I watch Wynonna, which comes back in July. The Expanse is nearly over.

Share Post

My device it's dying......must go. For now.

Share Post

Oh Nexus, there are videos for points on AMC Reward site. Go forth and earn those points! Good Night

Share Post

WT, Good night. Sleep well.

Don't know when I'll cya you all again. :(

Good night, Nexus.

Share Post

I will check my mail/notice daily to see who shows up. Also, don't forget to check you Rewards site for video points. I think they will be coming out with new merch soon. 

Share Post

OK..We All Might As Well Call It a Night!!..It's Been FUN watching ''LEGION'' with you All!!:)..I'll be back for ''PREACHER'' if not before..Can't wait for it..Going to be Hilariously Sick!!!!..Good Night and Pleasant Dreams!!<3

Share Post

Well, good night girls. Guess, maybe I'll see you for Fear in August. Long summer ahead.

Good night Jingles. Sweet dreams to you,, too. Have a good Preacher series! Take care,,

Will miss you all! :)

Share Post

Cherokee...I Know That Bella and a Few Others have a ''HUMANS'' Watch and Chat in Sammy's Face Book Room...

Share Post

Jingles, thanks, Maybe I'll check it out. Have to catch up on the two I missed.

Share Post

OK, Have a Good night I'll check in once and awhile and send Message to you!!::)..I just really don't like ''Humans''..it doesn't Compare to Original Movie AI

Watched First Season with William Hurt, but when they killed him off, that was it for me..not exciting..

Share Post

Ok, Good Night, Jingles. Will check in, too. I know Humans isn't that special. Will catch up on my movies, shark week, and yes...I watch Sharknado. Take care, and sweet dreams! :)

Share Post

Hey, Gals of Legion! Just wanted to let you know that Legion was renewed for Season 3. It'll only get crazier! lol.

Share Post

Official Post

Reminder that this thread is for general conversation about your lives, your cable provider, what other shows you like, or whatever else is on your mind.  It is not the place to be discussing the show itself, the episode you just watched, the after show with Chris Hardwick, or an entirely different show as spoiler rules still apply here.  A number of posts have been moved to appropriate threads or removed altogether.  

Share Post

On 6/12/2018 at 10:42 PM, Cherokee Rose said:

Hey, Gals of Legion! Just wanted to let you know that Legion was renewed for Season 3. It'll only get crazier! lol.

Thank you ! I was just wondering about that! 

Share Post

For all the rewards club members, apparently there’s going to be new stuff being added on a regular basis, new signed posters as well, so check out your usual places for the info!

Share Post