S03.E01: Adapt Or Die 2015.03.05

Episode Synopsis:

After a possible brush with death in Iceland, the team discovers some devastating news about the 13 million dollar ruby deposit they have been working on for a year and a half.

Share Post

When I heard about the important meeting, I naturally assumed they would be leaving several days in advance. Of course they waited until the last minute and blew the meeting. Chumps. Perfect excuse for the Minerals Minister to void their claim. Good luck locating those gold deposits for Greenland. Idiots. I felt a little bad for the guy they cut, but he was horrible.

Share Post

his dredge did not produce and took too much effort/money/time.    the group wanted to do rock mining, not water mining.

think maybe someone could have flown up a week or two early to make sure the permits are in order?  or call to stay informed.    or hire a local representative.      nah.   that would be the professional thing to do, and we would have missed some (fake?) drama.

Share Post

I really despise these idiots. Three years and they still aren't wearing hardhats? Two years on the ruby claim and they get nothing from it? I'd have been chiseling out every ruby I saw there. They should have hundreds of thousands in the bank from the claim before it got shut down. Don't understand them.

Share Post