Jump to content

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

The problem (or one of the problems) with this photo is the same issue that the Duggars have with ALL of their photos. If you want to take a picture of the sunset, take a picture of the sunset, if you want to take a picture of JB and J'chelle, then take a picture of them.

I'm not a professional photographer, but what they end up with here (and in ALL of their photos) is a crappy picture of the landscape, a crappy picture of the sunset, and a crappy picture of the people. It they had re-positioned this so that JB and J'chelle were to the right of the body of water we can see behind them, we could also see a bit of the drop off into the valley -- which is probably pretty and why they wanted to be photographed there. We could still see the sunset, and the people wouldn't be so deeply shadowed, Then the people could be cropped so that their faces were the subject -- not their full torsos. I don't know why the Duggars always insist on taking full body photos of everyone. For the most part, we want to see the faces of our family and friends, not their shoes.

They did this with the picture of Jana in front of the wall. There is a picture of a great big wall, and we see little tiny Jana (all the way down to her feet) standing in front of it. If they wanted a picture of the wall, then they should take one. Then take another photo of Jana positioned in front of one of the old-timey cars on the wall where we could see her actual face

This is their goddamn livelihood, and they can't be bothered to take a class, or even buy a book on photography. The girls are supposed to be homemakers, and can't be bothered to get a cookbook, or do a little reading on childhood development. Who would buy a house that these people "renovated" or a car that they "repaired?" They put zero effort into everything that they do -- and they're proud of it!

16

Share Post


Link to post

^the thing is, their mediocrity has gotten them this far. Why should they put any effort into anything when this approach has already made them multimillionaires?

Not sure Michelle lost weight so much as put on a well-fitting bra. It can make an enormous difference.

13

Share Post


Link to post
2 hours ago, LilJen said:

^the thing is, their mediocrity has gotten them this far. Why should they put any effort into anything when this approach has already made them multimillionaires?

Not sure Michelle lost weight so much as put on a well-fitting bra. It can make an enormous difference.

That is the darn truth!  I think it is the bra that makes her look better.  After my daughter in law finished nursing the last grandchild, she left me with the kids when I was visiting and said she was going to the mall.  She came back and I said "did you get a breast lift?"  I love my daughter in law.  She said, no, she went to Nordstrom and got the "Oprah bra" - back then Oprah had the My Intimacy lady on and there was a bra Oprah liked.  Made a huge difference.  

4

Share Post


Link to post

It's funny to see some posters refer to Michelle as Mechelle because there is actually a Mechelle Voepel who covers women's sports for ESPN. To add to it, there is also MaChelle Joseph, the head coach of Georgia Tech women's basketball. One thing I don't believe they've had the Duggars do is attend a game so it would be interesting if producers had the girls go to a women's basketball game. I would love to hear the questions producers would ask and their responses!

1

Share Post


Link to post

I had a dream last night that I ran into Michelle at a fancy tea held at an indoor waterpark. 

1) I wouldn’t go to a fancy tea. 

2) Michelle probably wouldn’t go to a waterpark, Indoor or otherwise. 

3) A waterpark would be a terrible place to hold a fancy tea. 

That makes this the fourth Duggar dream I’ve had, and that’s four too many, as far as I’m concerned. 

14

Share Post


Link to post
On 9/16/2018 at 4:02 PM, lookeyloo said:

That is the darn truth!  I think it is the bra that makes her look better.  After my daughter in law finished nursing the last grandchild, she left me with the kids when I was visiting and said she was going to the mall.  She came back and I said "did you get a breast lift?"  I love my daughter in law.  She said, no, she went to Nordstrom and got the "Oprah bra" - back then Oprah had the My Intimacy lady on and there was a bra Oprah liked.  Made a huge difference.  

I am going to have to check that brand out!  I googled Oprah Bra and saw this:  Le Mystere "Dream Tisha" Bra, #955.  I will also have their staff person fit me.  Its about time I get that done again.

1

Share Post


Link to post
On 8/29/2018 at 6:55 PM, ginger90 said:

7D6C5464-083A-44CA-94F3-FB1728197394.jpeg

They left out Laura.

1

Share Post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

They left out Laura.

She's probably doing all the decorations and pulling out the styrofoam plates for the rehearsal dinner while Elijah is grilling any food that isn't dumped out of a can or freezer bag.

6

Share Post


Link to post

Came across this video, and figured I’d put it here:

 

0

Share Post


Link to post
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Came across this video, and figured I’d put it here:

 

Good god, they were dorky even by fundie standards. 

Edited by Heathen. Reason: Nerdy is good, dorky is bad
2

Share Post


Link to post

It's amazing how the Duggar boys were so cute and the J'Slaves were so homely back then. When did everything reverse?

Edited by BitterApple.
5

Share Post


Link to post
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

It's amazing how the Duggar boys were so cute and the J'Slaves were so homely back then. When did everything reverse?

Puberty?

11

Share Post


Link to post

Big fucking whoop!  My grandparents had 11 kids, no tv show to support them, lived pretty decently (owned their home etc.) and she cooked real food 3 times a day like meatloaf and pot roast.  And there were several largde families in the neighborhood during that time (my mom was born in the mid fifties). Grandma ran a tight ship, all the kids can cook, clean and sew, and no one molested anyone.  

I actually remember watching that special and thinking those folks were nuts back then.  The J slaves were in that awkward stage but Joy was kind of cute though.  

13

Share Post


Link to post

The boys were cute. 2 toilets not enough. Surprised there were no porta potty outside.

0

Share Post


Link to post

According to Jill, if the baby was a boy, it would be 10 boys, 5 girls.  She said that would make it half and half. 👀

14

Share Post


Link to post

 okay who is going to be the first one to rent a space in Fundieville Mobile Home Park. I just heard from someone I know they started breaking ground on the mobile home park.

3

Share Post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Rabbittron said:

 okay who is going to be the first one to rent a space in Fundieville Mobile Home Park. I just heard from someone I know they started breaking ground on the mobile home park.

Well now we know where all the guys are working. 

3

Share Post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Rabbittron said:

 okay who is going to be the first one to rent a space in Fundieville Mobile Home Park. I just heard from someone I know they started breaking ground on the mobile home park.

Will they be giving a parking spot for Joy and Austin?  

14

Share Post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Rabbittron said:

 okay who is going to be the first one to rent a space in Fundieville Mobile Home Park. I just heard from someone I know they started breaking ground on the mobile home park.

That would be awesome!  How fun would that be, to have a mole go stay there and report back to us. 

5

Share Post


Link to post
22 hours ago, Rabbittron said:

 okay who is going to be the first one to rent a space in Fundieville Mobile Home Park. I just heard from someone I know they started breaking ground on the mobile home park.

I’ve got a popup camper!  Would love to do this and explore a little of Arkansas but having a drink around the campfire is one of the great pleasures of camping and I bet they will be a dry campground!  Will have to pass :)

5

Share Post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Mojitogirl said:

I’ve got a popup camper!  Would love to do this and explore a little of Arkansas but having a drink around the campfire is one of the great pleasures of camping and I bet they will be a dry campground!  Will have to pass :)

If you put it in an unmarked container and use colored water bottles to drink out of, nobody would ever know.

16

Share Post


Link to post

I can see JillR getting a space, because surely the Duggars wouldn't treat her good God-Fearing family the way those KOA heathens do, and then all the even slightly rational fundies being scared away by her presence.

4

Share Post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, kalamac said:

I can see JillR getting a space, because surely the Duggars wouldn't treat her good God-Fearing family the way those KOA heathens do, and then all the even slightly rational fundies being scared away by her presence.

Nope. I can’t see JB & M giving away a space $$$ for free. For anyone. 

7

Share Post


Link to post
22 hours ago, awaken said:

That would be awesome!  How fun would that be, to have a mole go stay there and report back to us. 

I'll be the mole for you if you want to buy me a trailer and pay the lot rent each month for me. Make sure I get a view of the restaurant dumpster. 😉

Edited by Rabbittron.
8

Share Post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Nysha said:

If you put it in an unmarked container and use colored water bottles to drink out of, nobody would ever know.

Plus it’s no fun going to a Duggar campground and not being a little subversive. 

9

Share Post


Link to post
1 hour ago, kalamac said:

I can see JillR getting a space, because surely the Duggars wouldn't treat her good God-Fearing family the way those KOA heathens do, and then all the even slightly rational fundies being scared away by her presence.

I, too, can see her going there. She would have to pay, but it's worth it for her to be near the Duggars. If she can pay KOA, she could probably affford to pay the Duggars too. 

7

Share Post


Link to post

Speaking of campers, I've been watching the RV show, I think it's called Going RV.  Even with modifications, I dont see how either the Rodrigu or Duggar clans fit into their RV"s.  Those poor kids must have to sleep, eat & sit on the (dirty)floor. I know the Rodrigui have that cage like crib for whatever baby. I know JB added bench seating but I think that was for

On 10/10/2018 at 9:39 PM, DragonFaerie said:

 

their first one. I think they added more bunks to the old hockey teams RV bus which is the one we refer to as the Stink Bus. Does anyone know if they still use this one? I guess it may be less cramped now as they are marrying off & probably drive themselves to a function. Remember when poor Anna had to bring her home birthing things when they traveled around for book tours when she was way pregnant? 

 

On 10/10/2018 at 9:39 PM, DragonFaerie said:

Will they be giving a parking spot for Joy and Austin?  

 They could be the live in managers. Maybe that would guarantee them a prime location. 

5

Share Post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, Temperance said:

I, too, can see her going there. She would have to pay, but it's worth it for her to be near the Duggars. If she can pay KOA, she could probably affford to pay the Duggars too. 

Well, they did cheat and lie to the KOA about the number of people that would be staying there.

3

Share Post


Link to post

How close is this campground to the TTH?  Are they trying to compete with Austin's family for the fundie seminar/vacation crowd?  Will it be near the huge house that Si and Lauren are "babysitting"?  Would that house be used for campground events/church services?

0

Share Post


Link to post
2 hours ago, kaleidoscope said:

How close is this campground to the TTH?  Are they trying to compete with Austin's family for the fundie seminar/vacation crowd?  Will it be near the huge house that Si and Lauren are "babysitting"?  Would that house be used for campground events/church services?

No they are building a real Mobile Home Park.

2

Share Post


Link to post
On 09/10/2018 at 12:26 PM, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Big fucking whoop!  My grandparents had 11 kids, no tv show to support them, lived pretty decently (owned their home etc.) and she cooked real food 3 times a day like meatloaf and pot roast.  And there were several largde families in the neighborhood during that time (my mom was born in the mid fifties). Grandma ran a tight ship, all the kids can cook, clean and sew, and no one molested anyone.  

I actually remember watching that special and thinking those folks were nuts back then.  The J slaves were in that awkward stage but Joy was kind of cute though.  

19 is more impressive. It would almost seem to require months at a time in a sex sling. Shellie went hardcore. 

Edited by kokapetl.
1

Share Post


Link to post

At least if JillR stayed there nobody would complain about her kids swimming in their street clothes, since that's the norm in Gothardville.

4

Share Post


Link to post
On 10/12/2018 at 6:55 AM, kaleidoscope said:

How close is this campground to the TTH?  Are they trying to compete with Austin's family for the fundie seminar/vacation crowd?  Will it be near the huge house that Si and Lauren are "babysitting"?  Would that house be used for campground events/church services?

 

On 10/12/2018 at 8:59 AM, Rabbittron said:

No they are building a real Mobile Home Park.

Yep. I looked it up back when the news broke of their plans. It's at least ten miles from the TTH, and I doubt they are going all theme park with it. (However, it's fun to snark on them, lol!)

 IIRC from the satellite view of the site on Google maps, it's a legit place for an RV park, i.e., short term stays for people traveling/camping in RVs/trailers, vs. some kind of long-term semi/permanent mobile home park.

1

Share Post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now