Small Talk: Tell me why you talk to me!

The Small Talk topic is for:

• Introductions
  • Off-topic chatter
  • Having virtual tea with forum buddies
This is NOT a topic for actual show discussion. When you want to talk about the show:
  • Figure out the nature of the topic you want to talk about
  • Look for an existing topic that matches or fits
  • If there is NOT an existing topic that fits, CREATE ONE!
Examples of topics that populate show forums include (but by no means are limited to):
  • Character topics
  • Episode topics
  • Season topics
  • Spoiler topics
  • Speculation topics
  • In the Media topics
  • Favourite X topics
  • ...you get the idea
Happy trails beyond Small Talk!

---

Hi, I'm Amy. I ran the website SaveWonderfalls.com back in the day (it still lives, although hasn't been updated since 2005), and I still love the show. It was Wonderfalls' 10th anniversary on March 12, and a friend finally dusted off, completed, and released What Is Wonderfalls? to celebrate.

Share Post

Started episode threads! Now I can talk to myself about Wonderfalls. (I'm going to edit SaveWonderfalls this weekend and link to here, although I'm reeeeally not sure that many people still check it nine years after the campaign ended!)

Share Post

I loved Wonderfalls. I didn't realize it had been 10 years! I've been meaning to watch it again because I've been wanting my wife to see it. That's a good reason!

Share Post

I'm usually more of a lurker than a talker, but I just couldn't resist poking my nose in here to share mad props for starting a Wonderfalls forum. I loved this show so much. It's my favourite Fuller show, and that's some high praise. I can't believe it's been so long since the show was (too briefly) on the air. 

Share Post

I always squee whenever I run across any of the people from this show on other shows. I lurve them.

Share Post

We can talk to each other about the episodes, Cranberry. Wonderfalls remains one of my favorite series of all time. Lick the light-switch!

Share Post

Hello!

After 10 years, I'm still a huge Wonderfalls nerd. I have probably watched the show more than 15 times and even after having watched it so often, I still prefer rewatching it over watching most of the new shows that are currently airing. The entire cast cracked me up. They were all so funny.

It's nice to see Caroline Dhavernas on Hannibal these days, but I feel like she is being pretty wasted on it, because she has such great comedic timing and cry so well and affectively that it's a shame that she gets to do so little on Hannibal.

Share Post

I rewatched again recently, and the show has held up! My favorite episodes are still Lovesick Ass, Lying Pig, Cocktail Bunny, and Caged Bird.

In 2004, they screened Lying Pig and Cocktail Bunny at San Diego Comic-Con (I got to choose which two were shown, and I chose those!), and it was so much fun to watch them on a big screen. I'm still amazed that the show got that big of a timeslot at the con -- I guess Comic-Con probably wasn't as crazy back then as it is now!

Share Post

It sucks that it only lasted one season. 

Share Post

Finally visited Niagara Falls and nope, there is no way lion machine. :(

Share Post

I really want a Wonderfalls vest for Comic Con n a few months.

Has anyone made one or bought something online then modified it? They seem pretty simple - yellow vest with white edges and name stitched on the right. There's not even any Wonderfalls branding on it but "Mouth Breather" does have an assistant manager name tag.

Share Post

I haven't seen anything like that, but if you make one, you definitely need to find Bryan Fuller and show him! He'll love it.

Share Post